Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Use Google to find their info. Open a Google tab and type in: Lisa l. escort. Her ads pop up. You can do it for most girls in a lot less time than it takes to wait for responses. Good luck.
    Yeah, Google is your friend. If you don't want Google tracking your shit then use DuckDuckGo. You got to be proactive in this hobby.

  2. #17132

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have links or numbers for these girls. Looking for some new girls to see.
    Use Google to find their info. Open a Google tab and type in: Lisa l. escort. Her ads pop up. You can do it for most girls in a lot less time than it takes to wait for responses. Good luck.

  3. #17131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Links or numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's taking October off too. Probably a long deserved vacation. I miss her already too and we're not even a week in!

    As for alternatives, there are very few independent girls matching her quality in Chicago or Milwaukee. Only 3 girls around the 200 HR price point come to mind so far:

    1. Paris McKenzie (Cute and bubbly little ex porn starlet. Great time and true PSE. But good luck booking her. It seems like she's basically not taking new clients right now.).

    2. Lisa in Lansing (Probably as well known as Macie. We know her, we love her. She does GFE and that Pus* feels absolutely amazing.).

    3. Cassie in Bensenville. Lower price at 180 HR. Great BBBJ and sort of GFE. I haven't broken the BBFS barrier with her yet.

    Other than these girls, the experienced and well reviewed agency girls are comparable in quality. I personally recommend YWSM and CCG. I've never had a bad experience with girls from these two. ECE and KP have been way too inconsistent and has too much turnover for me.
    Anyone have links or numbers for these girls. Looking for some new girls to see.

  4. #17130
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    I've seen her ad but, with no TER reviews, I can't pull the plug. Especially not for 6. 0. If anyone has been with her or knows where she may have reviews lmk. Will be interesting to hear how your session goes. Being newer to the scene, you might be able to get her for less. Just a thought.

  5. #17129

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for your favorite girls near downtown preferably young and slim! Enjoy blondes and Asians but up for anything as long as the body is banging.
    Just wanted to bump it for any recommendations thanks!

  6. #17128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuMango  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. She is absolutely infuriating to deal with, but the pics are her. She will go from not responding one day to texting me the next asking for money for pics / vids, I threw her 4. 0 once for some pics and was disappointed. She's super super money hungry as well, quoted me 2. 50 for hr, had me call her when I was on my way, changed it to 3. 00 and then 3. 50 for an hr. Told her I was willing to do 3 if I got MSOG and she agreed but was angry, then sent me a text saying I was blocked. She is hot, but no touching and everything covered. For the headache and price and attitude I would stay away. In person she's pretty obnoxious too, won't shut up but also not a good conversationalist. Based currently in Arlington Heights / Elk Grove Village area. She is hot though, pretty decent CBJ and tight grip, which is why I've put up with her BS multiple times. It's also pretty slim pickings up here in the NW Burbs sometimes LOL.
    She now looks extremely skinny. Like not healthy and maybe hard drug use. Has this always been her look or has it gotten worse recently? Thanks for the info.

  7. #17127

    Thanks for this

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuMango  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. She is absolutely infuriating to deal with, but the pics are her. She will go from not responding one day to texting me the next asking for money for pics / vids, I threw her 4. 0 once for some pics and was disappointed. She's super super money hungry as well, quoted me 2. 50 for hr, had me call her when I was on my way, changed it to 3. 00 and then 3. 50 for an hr. Told her I was willing to do 3 if I got MSOG and she agreed but was angry, then sent me a text saying I was blocked. She is hot, but no touching and everything covered. For the headache and price and attitude I would stay away. In person she's pretty obnoxious too, won't shut up but also not a good conversationalist. Based currently in Arlington Heights / Elk Grove Village area. She is hot though, pretty decent CBJ and tight grip, which is why I've put up with her BS multiple times. It's also pretty slim pickings up here in the NW Burbs sometimes LOL.
    Report and maybe someday these dumb a** *s will look at these forums and realize just how f**king dumb they are with their gps and mouthy attitudes. For me being so old and by myself I have the kind of cash she is asking for, however if I wanted another pain in the a** I would not have left my last real gf. I mean really WTF are these c*nts thinking? We have the cash to give for doing little more than lying on their back and uncrossing their legs and they still persist with this bs! Thanks for outing her and yes I agree the northwest burbs can be dry.

  8. #17126

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I searched the thread for more information on this one and the only Nadia discussed was so far back that the link was dead. I also couldn't find anything on her through the oThER site.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7734588462

    She looks ridiculously hot and her listed price point isn't bad at all, which leads me to believe that she's not the real deal, but she also has a decent ad history which leads me to believe that I'll show up to an actual provider and not some scam / uncle party.

    If no one knows anything I'll toftt and report back, but she's been around long enough that I think I'm just missing someone else's review on her.
    I've seen her twice. She is absolutely infuriating to deal with, but the pics are her. She will go from not responding one day to texting me the next asking for money for pics / vids, I threw her 4. 0 once for some pics and was disappointed. She's super super money hungry as well, quoted me 2. 50 for hr, had me call her when I was on my way, changed it to 3. 00 and then 3. 50 for an hr. Told her I was willing to do 3 if I got MSOG and she agreed but was angry, then sent me a text saying I was blocked. She is hot, but no touching and everything covered. For the headache and price and attitude I would stay away. In person she's pretty obnoxious too, won't shut up but also not a good conversationalist. Based currently in Arlington Heights / Elk Grove Village area. She is hot though, pretty decent CBJ and tight grip, which is why I've put up with her BS multiple times. It's also pretty slim pickings up here in the NW Burbs sometimes LOL.

  9. #17125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    Choppy coms for $800/ hr is a no.

  10. #17124

    Kendall

    Hi,

    I like older bbws. Couldn't find anything when I searched here.

    Any reviews for her? https://tryst.link/escort/kendall-17.

    Thanks.

  11. #17123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    She's still active on SA https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-09e59bbf6be5.

    Chatted with her during several of my SA memberships since she was close to me in the W burbs but could never get communication rolling. I don't remember her ever asking the kind of amounts she's listing on Tryst. But from a few other posted and backchanneled reports it sounded like she was real and delivered a good time. Be interested to hear if she negotiates at all on that rate. That's a pricey hour even looking like she does.

  12. #17122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    Wow that is some hot hot stuff but my god inflation has hit this hobby hard.

  13. #17121

    Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but mostly bad reviews.
    Guys need to RTFF. Daisy has had scores of negative reviews both here and elsewhere. I saw her years ago before there were many reviews and it was a HUGE mistake. It'd be one thing if there was one bad review in a sea of good ones, or vice versa, but when reviews are all CONSISTENT that says something.

    Avoid this one, there are much better options.

  14. #17120
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but mostly bad reviews.
    I reviewed her a couple years ago in "I think" the Schaumburg thread. Don't do it. She's cute and tiny, and pleasant but seriously, the worst kitty odor I've ever experienced. And it's really "hot dog in a hallway". I couldn't get off.

  15. #17119

    Anna

    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape