Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15520
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I am going to respond to your comment about why I think some Mongers are holding out. I am one of those mongers and will explain why. I will be direct and some guys will ask, what happened to Bros before Hoes. Sorry, in these instances I am picking the hotties.

    I can assure you that 90% of the guys on this forum have UTR girls they see that they don't report about, or leave out lots of details, activities offered to them if they do post reviews. Yes, I have 5 AMP girls I can see regularly that I get FS from and tip no more than $100. No, I don't see GILFs, overweight, unattractive providers. I have been going to traditional AMPs for over 10 plus years and have been to almost all of them, at least once (mainly in Central SD, SB, or East County). I try to avoid the shops with only 2-women staff because they will generally have GILFs or they are FS spas. Sometimes I go do some window shopping in search of "young" masseuse or those that are my types. These places want your business and will sometimes show you the line up if you start to walk out.

    Okay back to why I "hold out. " The main reason- many / most guys on here have very little to no DISCRETIONS. These guys will "name / handle" drop you in a heartbeat for pussy. So, they don't care about Bros over Hoes either. They see a post and they run to that spa and request to see the girl that was just reviewed. They ask for the same service that were described in the review and when they are turned down they show the girl the review. I will share some personal experiences since being on this board. I provided some intel and specific details, services that were offered to me, my tip amounts to some senior members and these yahoos goes and show the girls my PMs telling them the details of my sessions. The reason why I know is because the girls texted and asked if I told people about my sessions, of course I denied it but the dead give away to the girls were the tip amounts these guys told them I tipped. These were odd amounts like $70, $90, etc. So yeah I don't report everything because some people can't keep their mouths shut. This is why I won't share my UTR girls with expanded menus. And don't ask me what my tip amounts are / were. We all know what the range is, so bring enough and be prepared.

    Girls that work at traditional AMPs do not want to be reviewed. They do not want guys that they haven't seen before asking for them by name. These girls know we get their names from review sites that's why they'll say so and so is busy if they are that person being asked for. The guys will stay anyways because the girl is attractive, etc. This girl will then give a fake name to the customer so their "known name" is not being reviewed.

    I've posted this before, but be respectful of the girl's requests if you want that special relationship and menu to continue. Have good hygiene, don't grab without asking or have their permission. If the girls like you they'll give clues. They'll be playful during the HJ, etc. If they give you their numbers it's a good start. . then repeat soon because that's when the menu usually opens up. Happy Hobbying fellas!
    Hear, hear! Well-put King.

  2. #15519
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    Fees and tipping comes up a lot in these rooms in various ways.

    Lucky fellows who tell us they manage FS for. 8 or $. Are gifted Mongers and are clearly holding out on us.

    You know who you are. We wish we knew who she was! You can always PM me.

    Your costs may vary as much as your mileage.
    I am going to respond to your comment about why I think some Mongers are holding out. I am one of those mongers and will explain why. I will be direct and some guys will ask, what happened to Bros before Hoes. Sorry, in these instances I am picking the hotties.

    I can assure you that 90% of the guys on this forum have UTR girls they see that they don't report about, or leave out lots of details, activities offered to them if they do post reviews. Yes, I have 5 AMP girls I can see regularly that I get FS from and tip no more than $100. No, I don't see GILFs, overweight, unattractive providers. I have been going to traditional AMPs for over 10 plus years and have been to almost all of them, at least once (mainly in Central SD, SB, or East County). I try to avoid the shops with only 2-women staff because they will generally have GILFs or they are FS spas. Sometimes I go do some window shopping in search of "young" masseuse or those that are my types. These places want your business and will sometimes show you the line up if you start to walk out.

    Okay back to why I "hold out. " The main reason- many / most guys on here have very little to no DISCRETIONS. These guys will "name / handle" drop you in a heartbeat for pussy. So, they don't care about Bros over Hoes either. They see a post and they run to that spa and request to see the girl that was just reviewed. They ask for the same service that were described in the review and when they are turned down they show the girl the review. I will share some personal experiences since being on this board. I provided some intel and specific details, services that were offered to me, my tip amounts to some senior members and these yahoos goes and show the girls my PMs telling them the details of my sessions. The reason why I know is because the girls texted and asked if I told people about my sessions, of course I denied it but the dead give away to the girls were the tip amounts these guys told them I tipped. These were odd amounts like $70, $90, etc. So yeah I don't report everything because some people can't keep their mouths shut. This is why I won't share my UTR girls with expanded menus. And don't ask me what my tip amounts are / were. We all know what the range is, so bring enough and be prepared.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  3. #15518

    New Talent at Sakura

    Sakura on Convoy has 2 new girls. Elaine and Sofia. Saw Elaine for a nice 60 minute massage. Medium height, slender, late 20's and I mean late 20's. Checked her BC. Youthful look, good English and she will talk your ear off. Lots of questions and the convo is fun. Some roaming but not in the important areas. Flip was late and no fun. Massage was decent, not CMT, but better than most. However, and sadly, absolutely no HE. Nothing. Nada. Probably will not repeat but if you like a decent massage by a youthful attractive girl who laughs at your jokes and is a gabber then she is yours. Out!

  4. #15517

    Mis and Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    First time checking out 108 hoping to see Bella. Went on a Saturday afternoon, almost all the other offices were closed. Went inside and one monger was waiting behind the partition. A minute later a girl comes out of a room and takes my $50 hhr house fee. Asks me to sit and wait on the chair next to the front desk. She goes back in to her room for about 20 minutes and then comes out with a monger who was done with his visit. She takes the monger who was waiting before me into her room. She tells me the other girl will be done soon, gives me a kiss and moves me to the couch behind the partition. About 15 minutes later my girl comes out and sees out her latest monger. She takes me into her room tells me her name is CiCi. She is short, thin, cute with a baby face and nice man-made C cup boobs but no ass LOL. The massage while face down is typical for a FS AMP. On the flip, she asks me if I want sucky-sucky and boom-boom for 160 roses. I ask no condom? She says yes sucky-sucky no condom. I ask boom-boom no condom? She says no but her English is so limited I wasn't sure. She cleans me with an alcohol baby wipe. The BBBJ was pretty good, she took her time. For the main event she puts on the condom and I do her missionary, standing missionary and finish up sideways doggie. Cleans me up again with more alcohol again LOL. Finishes with a quick massage of my arms shoulders and chest. No kissing at all. Kinda wished I got the other girl because of the kiss she gave me earlier. The other girl was similar in build but with shorter, shoulder length hair and a slightly more grown up face. I never got her name though.
    The other girl of similar physique and black hair is Mia. Eva has brown hair. All three are winners in my book.

  5. #15516

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Gang, did not try Eva yet but I got to meet her last night. She has a HIGHLY exotic look, hard to place. Maybe she's just Chinese but she's got big eyes and a tiny nose and looks very much like an anime character with her tan skin and bleached blonde hair. "Let me be your wife tonight" she says. Wowza! In any case, she's very very traditionally pretty- and based on feedback so far, the service seems to be the typical excellent service at this parlor.
    Eve is Chinese and has a tight little body and though looks are subjective, she's definitely on the prettier end. If you like to talk, her English is very good and she's a total sweetheart.

    Speaking of anime's, there's a cute little thing at Ronson that also fits that description. First time I met Lisa she had the Anime pink hair going on along with the large eyes. Super turn on! The pink hair is gone, now a conservative brown, but her hot little body with tasteful tats is still a sight to behold. Also a total sweetheart.

  6. #15515

    Suite 108 CiCi

    First time checking out 108 hoping to see Bella. Went on a Saturday afternoon, almost all the other offices were closed. Went inside and one monger was waiting behind the partition. A minute later a girl comes out of a room and takes my $50 hhr house fee. Asks me to sit and wait on the chair next to the front desk. She goes back in to her room for about 20 minutes and then comes out with a monger who was done with his visit. She takes the monger who was waiting before me into her room. She tells me the other girl will be done soon, gives me a kiss and moves me to the couch behind the partition. About 15 minutes later my girl comes out and sees out her latest monger. She takes me into her room tells me her name is CiCi. She is short, thin, cute with a baby face and nice man-made C cup boobs but no ass LOL. The massage while face down is typical for a FS AMP. On the flip, she asks me if I want sucky-sucky and boom-boom for 160 roses. I ask no condom? She says yes sucky-sucky no condom. I ask boom-boom no condom? She says no but her English is so limited I wasn't sure. She cleans me with an alcohol baby wipe. The BBBJ was pretty good, she took her time. For the main event she puts on the condom and I do her missionary, standing missionary and finish up sideways doggie. Cleans me up again with more alcohol again LOL. Finishes with a quick massage of my arms shoulders and chest. No kissing at all. Kinda wished I got the other girl because of the kiss she gave me earlier. The other girl was similar in build but with shorter, shoulder length hair and a slightly more grown up face. I never got her name though.

  7. #15514

    Ocean 108 Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FsSdMon  [View Original Post]
    With a lot of MMS texting saying "New girls coming" or "Hot, young and new girls here" I will say I've been disappointed with what I have seen. Even trying to get a massage at my favorite place, 108, I'm not always thrilled. I stopped to see Cici earlier this week. She barely spoke any English (which some guys don't care) but I like a little conversation with whomever I'm spending $$ on. She is a tiny spinner with what looked like nice boobs, but I ended up passing.

    Received a follow up message from MMS saying a new girl, Eva was there and she's definitely my type. Couldn't be more right!! Today was a complete cluster-fuck tho. So many guys coming in and out. I probably crossed paths with Ryan1979 if he was there today. LOL. I thought Sunday was my secret day but the mongers are strong at 108. I chilled on the couch until she finished up and then went in with her.

    Great body. Perfect man-mades (that I absolutely loved). She even had a bit of an ass which was nice for a change. She did a light tease massage which I was happy to get and got me super excited. She actually had her supplies hidden in the room (which they all should do). She asked if I wanted a BBBJ (for a little more donation). I will say - Splurge on yourself!! She basically cock-worshiped down there until I thought I would blow. Then she told me to fuck her. Wanted to taste the waters first tho and she was great with it. Small lips and a tight hole had me worried but I tried to lube her up good before the main event (She loves her boobs rubbed and nips lightly pinched if you're interested). Standing Mish. Made her cum hard. Switched to Standing Doggy. Couldn't hold out any longer. Came a 2nd time with me. Definitely built to please and will try to return before she leaves. As my typical disclaimer, YMMV but she's worth a trip.
    Gang, did not try Eva yet but I got to meet her last night. She has a HIGHLY exotic look, hard to place. Maybe she's just Chinese but she's got big eyes and a tiny nose and looks very much like an anime character with her tan skin and bleached blonde hair. "Let me be your wife tonight" she says. Wowza! In any case, she's very very traditionally pretty- and based on feedback so far, the service seems to be the typical excellent service at this parlor.

  8. #15513
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Well the prices are $60 (cash)/$65 (card) per HR at Luxury Thai Massage now. And MeOn says to make an appt because they are usually busy.
    Yeah, they are usually busy when I drop in before going to Smile. I might just have to roll the dice and try one of the 2 other girls. I wonder if they'll let us request a certain masseuse being a new customer.

    Going to go see one of my fav Latina hotties tonight for a guaranteed fun session. LOL.

  9. #15512
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up Eazy! Okay, so we can say no to Me-On and Apple. The only 2 left are, YaYa, and Smanta. Smanta sounds young. LOL.
    Well the prices are $60 (cash)/$65 (card) per HR at Luxury Thai Massage now. And MeOn says to make an appt because they are usually busy.

  10. #15511
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    What's up RCDK! I just went by there to check it out. "Me-On" not Neon is a 50-something year old lady. Luckily they were busy for the next 30 min so I could escape. That's one name off the list. We'll figure out who this 30-something year old is!
    What's up Eazy! Okay, so we can say no to Me-On and Apple. The only 2 left are, YaYa, and Smanta. Smanta sounds young. LOL.

  11. #15510

    Luxury Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up Eazy! I also tried that tactic and it didn't worked either. I texted them, didn't call. I was too afraid they would yell at me for asking if they had young girls. LOL.

    I saw a "young" probably in her early 30s two times, once in the parking lot and another time when I walked in before they were about to closed.
    What's up RCDK! I just went by there to check it out. "Me-On" not Neon is a 50-something year old lady. Luckily they were busy for the next 30 min so I could escape. That's one name off the list. We'll figure out who this 30-something year old is!

  12. #15509

    Serenity, Marina

    Good tip on Marina! She is as described. Demure, sweet, thin and petite, but I got a decent massage. My favorite technique is when she did a knee walk on my back achieving some very satisfying cracks. I got the 45 for $80 special so more time maybe the secret to getting a nice all around experience. I don't know about her being Korean as I can speak some common phrases and she didn't respond. Doesn't really matter to me, cause she is a cutie and there is something about shy girls that lose all their inhibitions when their clothes come off. Yeah baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTrip02  [View Original Post]
    I decided to write on this spa after couple of visits at this spa. This spa is located where Asian pearl spa that closed couple of years ago. This spa is appointment so no walk ins for the time being. It is one of the cleanest spa I been at. The house fee is $50 for 30 min, and $100 for HR. Once you pay the house fee they ask for your cell phone number, because they will text you after your session is over, so if you give fake number they will know. Once you pay the fee they tell you to take over your shoes and they give you slippers to the room. I was hoping for ruby but she not working today, so I got marina she just started today. Her English was alright. Marina is a tanned Korean girl, who is very small and thin. She has very small breast. Her massage is one worst, she just rub oil and no pressure at all. Then she tell me to flip over and ask what I wanted I ask for FS she agree. She started to CBJ only for about 30 second and tell me to fuck her. Her pussy is trimmed and let you lick it. After a while we finished doggy style. Will I try her again maybe not. There are four girls working here ruby, yumi, Mimi the other girls are better but it depends on each individual. The mamasan said they change line up, so don't know how long these girls will be here. After the session is over the mamasan and girl will text you, so that why if you give fake number they no.

  13. #15508

    Miramar Spa

    Anyone have intel on this place? Its on the corner of Miramar Rd and Black Mtn Road. Thanks!

  14. #15507

    AMP House Fees and Tips

    Fees and tipping comes up a lot in these rooms in various ways.

    I've seen a few inconsistencies, but these are all estimates of what I read and what I found in my own travels.

    General AMP HF for an Hr. Is now. 6; the pre-covid rate of. 4 for an Hr is now rare and sometimes you might find a. 55.

    HE / HJ, . 4 to $ depending on how gullible you are and how hot she is. Without some additional benefits $. Is a bit much for a HE / HJ but they do ask for it, and some will pay it.

    BJ. 6 to $. 2 cover rules vary. DT is always a bonus, as is CIM.

    HF in FS locations are generally. 6 Hhr, some a little less, some a bit more. In these places an Hr is. 8 and up.

    Hhr FS in the real world ranges from $ to $. 6 for and goes up from there.

    Lucky fellows who tell us they manage FS for. 8 or $. Are gifted Mongers and are clearly holding out on us.

    You know who you are. We wish we knew who she was! You can always PM me.

    Your costs may vary as much as your mileage.

  15. #15506
    Leah https://www.instagram.com/qiqi_model/?hl=en.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxDan  [View Original Post]
    Leah Wildflower Spa, you can see her video on their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Wildflowersunrisespa/.

    Aida or Ada at you spa (Campo Spring Valley), natural C or D with biggest nipples in town. Love her service and demeanor I don't know if she's still there so call first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape