Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 30810
-
10-06-21 19:15 #15585Banned Member

Posts: 719She posts almost daily in Raleigh STG.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 19:13 #15584Banned Member

Posts: 719As always YMMV. On my 2nd encounter with Viv was supposed to be a 3 way with her friend. I fell for the old we need cash for room scam and now she won't return texts. I even offered to forgive the debt. Be careful with this one.
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 15:28 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 121Viv?
I was trying to reach this Vivian.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/758141880079
She texted back once several days ago. But since then she hasn't returned a single text and I've been trying to set something up with her. Someone tell me I'm dodging a bullet here and should simply stop trying. .
Tooter.
-
10-06-21 15:18 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 49She said she tries for once a month. I think this visit was a short one so hopefully next time she is here a bit longer.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 15:16 #15581Regular Member

Posts: 22I've seen her a few times. BBBJ is no problem, covered everything else. She's not a kisser, although I felt like I could talk into it if I really wanted to. My last time for a hr was 200. She's pretty much up for anything conventional. Not sure about anal or Daty, etc. She's at a new place it's a little rundown, think it's a converted RV. It's literally one small room. If I didn't previously know her I might not have gotten out of the car, LOL. Yeah So I'm sure she has some demons like most in the industry do, but she hides it well. But anyway she's well worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 14:52 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 46China is a Unicorn!!
Gents, I don't post much, but I have been in the game since the 1990's. They come and they go, but I still search for the new. China is a Unicorn for sure! Gorgeous breasts that are much nicer and bigger than in her post. Beautiful skin and very very clean and well groomed. I saw her last night and it was so good I went back this afternoon. QV is 65 and 100 for hhr. The BBBJ was fantastic (YMMV) and the kitty was tight and great!
She is very toned, but still youthful full body. I had to share this one with the brotherhood.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/68134427
-
10-06-21 14:31 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 173Fta
This one is Failure to appear for the previous charges. Must of had a warrant out.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 13:11 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 64Victoria
I was thinking about checking her out. When I reached out I got an auto response from a scheduling service. Thry asked for which girl I was requesting along with other screening requirements. When I said Victoria, they immediately shot back with photos and said she's available today and gave me the hotel location. I don't really use those. Anyone have any Intel?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5080937.htm
-
10-06-21 12:23 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 64Great review.
Thanks for the review. Did she mention how often she was in town?
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 10:28 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 578Stage name
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/078368405470
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 09:56 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 1712Great first contribution! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 05:52 #15574Senior Member

Posts: 57Didn't think of that
Thanks a lot TarHeelFan, I didn't think to check the other local boards. Appreciate the heads up!
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 05:50 #15573Senior Member

Posts: 57Thanks for the info
Thanks a lot HolyDiver, appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
Will try to meet up with Mel soon and report back.
-
10-06-21 00:05 #15572Senior Member

Posts: 234Appreciate the info
Good looking out, thanks for keeping an eye on the area and keeping us posted. Salute.
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:08 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 49Viviane / Vivi Review
I've been lurking a bit and figured I should make some contributions around here. I saw Viviane tonight and wanted to leave a review. The TLDR version is she is hot and well worth a visit.
Set up was easy and she will ask for a little verification but nothing personal or invasive to your privacy. The pictures are of her and even though she doesn't show her face I can assure you she is very attractive. She has a hot body and a pretty face along with a very friendly personality. All covered so it was CBJ but she has great technique to get things going. We spent most of the time in MISH but she is fantastic at riding too. Overall a non-rushed, very sensual and enthusiastic encounter. I will repeat the next time she is in the area.
She travels around and said she was on her way to Charlotte tomorrow but will probably come back to Raleigh in a few weeks. Her current post is:
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481










Reply With Quote






