Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4254
-
10-09-21 13:56 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 26I hate TRB.
I hate Privateer.
I hate Alex of Elliott Bay.
I hate Bellevue Ben.
I hate Tahoe Ted.
I hate Woodstock.
IhateLeeG.
-
10-09-21 03:15 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 449Nobody fucking cares! Enough your useless drivel!!
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 16:49 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 514Funny taunting of Harold story
Do you know where NE 143rd Street is in Lake City?
I lived in a blah apartment there for a few years. There were three buildings, two stories each. In the East most building was an Ojisan named Harold. Harold loved to complain about everybody and everything. Our landlord and his wife and son and brother lived in the Manager unit.
Harold would sometimes talk to me, and it always led to a rant about the landlord.
All of the mailboxes were in front of Harold's unit. One day, I went to get the mail. A 4 year old Konketsu girl was outside her door, I smiled and said Hi. Inside the apartment (next door to Harold), her mother yelled at her, "Get back inside, before someone steals you!" It was not the best neighbourhood.
In 2001, I moved up, and bought a townhouse. Not a fancy one, but one that I then owned, not rented.
A few months after moving out, I drove back by my old apartment. Outside, I saw Harold! Out the window, I started laughing, "Hi Harold! How are you doing, Harold? Great to see you, Harold!" I laughed and drove away. Harold didn't find it funny.
Harold was always in his living room watching TV, door open. I would sometimes drive by, roll down the window, and yell, "Hi Harold!
Good thing I was always inside of my CAR, whenever I would go taunt and antagonize Harold!
-
10-06-21 02:41 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 514The Judge Robert J. Franklin
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNdUeI1wgQQ
This is the intro to The Judge.
I look, unfortunately, like Judge Franklin in that picture to the VERY right, next to Judge Franklin when he's putting on his watch.
Go to 0:07 on the video.
No wonder women look at me, and say: He ain't pretty.
Maybe, from 20-27, I was handsome, like Judge Franklin / Bob Shield was, in his high school and military photos. Looks fade with age, but damb, he and I both decomposed at the same rate! Fell off a table.
What girl wouldn't puke, when she sees me?
-
10-06-21 01:26 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 142Dam sorry to hear. Which club was this at?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:07 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 286Ouch. I hope it clears up soon.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 21:31 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 131SeattleGonzo?
Is that the correct Gonzo?
Originally Posted by PoulsBo1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 00:25 #1037Regular Member

Posts: 3Sad News
Gonzo is in the ICU.
He had a stroke or something.
He was found unresponsive.
-
10-03-21 17:21 #1036I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Burnt
Dang it. I am pissing fire out of my dick.
Headed to Urgentcare.
Probably that stripper I saw in the last couple of weeks.
Fuck.
-
10-02-21 12:56 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 217Consider reaching out to a therapist. Having some friends will help as well.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 01:46 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 49If the Mariners lose their playoff spot
I'm a San Francisco Giants fan. If the Mariners lose their playoff spot, and the Seahawks lose on Sunday, sports talk radio won't be pleasant on Monday morning. Big sports weekend ahead. Seattle may be on a high, or in deep depression. You shouldn't lose to the Niners honestly, because we're too banged up. And, you have Russell Wilson, whose far superior to our Jimmy G. But, if you miss the baseball playoffs, how could you ultimately have let the Diamondbacks, Twins, Royals and Angels essentially block your playoff berth?
-
10-01-21 22:16 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 514Just a reminder
Just a reminder: You May wonder where my fixation about biological babies comes from:
I know a guy, who has fathered several babies with different women. I know he's proud, because it's proof that he was desirable enough to get laid. If he feels so good, it's got to be right.
I knew a woman who had her first kid at 18, then the next two at 20 and 21. Julia Roberts is much more accomplished, and rich than this said young mother. Yet, because she had her first kid at 18, and Julia didn't have her first kid until 34-35, she thinks that she one-upped Julia Roberts, in one way. She doesn't feel that way, if there was no legitimacy to it.
When you meet someone with a messed up mind, sometimes, knowing how and why they got messed up (that being me) gives you some insight.
-
10-01-21 21:53 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 514I'm asking sincerely:
Originally Posted by ItssHHuk
[View Original Post]
Do you believe that my post about Lily of VIP is sincere?
Even if you don't agree with me (and I figure most other guys don't), as long as you believe that I am being truthful about my desires, that's all that I ask for.
The worst thing someone can say to me (regarding the Lily desire)? It would be, "Rex, I think you're making that all up. I think the honest truth is, you're happy and content being single and childless. " Saying that would set me off. It would set me off much worse, than if someone said, "I believe you, Rex. But. Why do women let other men consensually impregnate them, and let those men off Scott Free of child support? Because Rex, they have game. You don't. " To the latter, all I can say is, "unfortunately, the truth is painful. ".
So, in the event that you think my Lily thoughts ARE sincere, I appreciate that you took me seriously.
And yes, I'm insecure. Always have been, always will be. I have low self-confidence and low self-esteem. I'm not giving away any secrets there.
-
10-01-21 21:20 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 134Not to knock you, and your kinks Rex, but therapy AND a half lb of shrooms would have been cheaper.
-
10-01-21 20:45 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 514My big missed opportunity with Lily of VIP
I really want to teach other guys to avoid MY stupid mistake, and missed opportunity:
This is a totally serious post. I'm going to share it, because it shows how my stupid mistakes cost me BBFS, and possibly a consensual biological baby.
I don't want anybody else (who has those same two desires) to miss the chance over literally 20 dollars. If I can save ONE fellow guy from losing out like I did, it's worth it.
Keep in mind: I was most used to seeing K-Girls, set price of 300 an hour. I paid it, I knew what I'd get: A full hour, a massage, BBBJ, kissing, and CFS, and no baby making.
So, in 2015, I honestly didn't fully know how a place like Euro Touch, Kings or VIP Spa worked. Yes, I thought there was some truth to 40 for half an hour, 60 for an hour. Maybe, I should have looked at real estate in New Jersey, or ocean front property in Arizona, too.
This was NOT me deliberately "trying to be an asshole. " It was my Stupidity. Lily at VIP may have been legit 34-35 in 2015. I gave her 60. She gave me that Ummm look. I wasn't totally dum to it (but still pretty dum obviously), but I figured 200 would do the trick. I didn't even realize until 2021, that THATS why, for 200, I was back in my car in 35-45 minutes, got BBBJ, but NOT BBFS.
Then when the Seattle scene went to shit in 2020, I was so desperate, I went to VIP, and got Lily, who was then 43-44, and looking like it. I'm not saying that to insult her. If she looked 35 in 2015, she looks 40 something in 2020, right?
Still, comparing it to what I USED to get for 300 from Asian Superstars like Mischa, Chloe and Stella, I gave Lily 180, thinking that was fair. After she came back, she told me I was short 20, and next time, bring 200. What I was too stupid to realize, is that that 20 dollar shortfall led to another rushed date with Lily, and while I got BBBJ again, I did NOT get BBFS. Other guys on this board, have said they got BBFS from Lily, showing that she did it.
It was literally 3 months after my second Lily date, that I finally learned that 200 can get you BBFS at Euro Touch.
My point: See what (again, out of stupidity, not meanness) my money shorting of Lily cost me? Two dates with her, ZERO BBFS dates with Lily. In fact, 140 plus 20:160 total dollars cost me two BBFS (and possibly a baby) with Lily, one of the better Aunties in the Seattle area (sorry, just being honest).
I'm being totally serious here: If I could turn the clock back to 2015 or so, knowing some "BBFS ground rules" with these VIP, ET and Kings, this is what I'd do:
See Lily regularly. When I saw 43-44 year old Lily in 2020, she KIND of talked about wanting to find a suitor. Well, I would have, In hindsight, in 2015, offered Lily 400-500 per date, if she consensual got off birth control for my dates with her. I respect all of you who like Cece, Monica, Yoko, and Pepsi. Pepsi I think is the facially prettiest of those ladies, but 35 year old Lily DUSTED all of them, in my opinion. Few men, of their real life wife, at real life 35, looked like 35 year old in 2015 Lily, would have been unhappy. Not saying Lily was Mischa, Chloe, Stella or Rebecca level of looks. But believe me, NONE of you would have minded doinking 35 year old Lily, for the right price. As a reference, Mapel of the former Kirkland Girls, I couldn't even pretend to enjoy having sex with her. Yuck! And, Mapel was under 30, too!
Back to Lily: Ok, in my heart of hearts, I don't think she would have consented to BBFS, OFF of Birth Control sex, for 400-500 with me. But, maybe she would have. The point: If I had a chance with an Asian girl to consensually make a biological baby with her, Lily was probably the one. Now, it's too late.
Yes, Monica, Pepsi, Yoko, have given me BBFS for 200 at ET. But, let's be real, those women are 45, at least. They can't have more babies, even if they wanted to.
You may have learned about me: My desire to consesually make biological babies with women. Some of you may ask me Why do I want to, even with a wiling woman. My response: Doesn't the "living proof" of your deed make you proud of yourself?
So, as embarrassed as I am, slim as the chances were (Slim and None, and I KICKED away Slim) to have a biological baby with Lily, my cautionary tale to all of you is: Do not make the same mistakes as me, regarding Lily.
And, I never had any delusions that any KAngel would have consensual babies with me. I'm not handsome enough.
I am 97% sure that I have No biological children in the world: If I did, why hasn't the mother come after me for child support? Even if I got zero visitation rights, she could still pilfer and squeeze 500 a month from me, given how the court system screws over men and fathers. Sperm jacking: NO woman is going to sperm Jack a guy who looks like the 55 year old Judge Robert J Franklin picture, from The Judge (go watch the intro, and look at the pictures on his fireplace, to get an idea about how non-handsome I am).
This is a sincere post.













Reply With Quote





