Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 28084
-
10-05-21 20:42 #15514Senior Member

Posts: 619Ocean 108 Eva
Gang, did not try Eva yet but I got to meet her last night. She has a HIGHLY exotic look, hard to place. Maybe she's just Chinese but she's got big eyes and a tiny nose and looks very much like an anime character with her tan skin and bleached blonde hair. "Let me be your wife tonight" she says. Wowza! In any case, she's very very traditionally pretty- and based on feedback so far, the service seems to be the typical excellent service at this parlor.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:41 #15513Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yeah, they are usually busy when I drop in before going to Smile. I might just have to roll the dice and try one of the 2 other girls. I wonder if they'll let us request a certain masseuse being a new customer.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
Going to go see one of my fav Latina hotties tonight for a guaranteed fun session. LOL.
-
10-05-21 20:07 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 114Well the prices are $60 (cash)/$65 (card) per HR at Luxury Thai Massage now. And MeOn says to make an appt because they are usually busy.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 19:26 #15511Banned Member

Posts: 3075What's up Eazy! Okay, so we can say no to Me-On and Apple. The only 2 left are, YaYa, and Smanta. Smanta sounds young. LOL.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 18:56 #15510Senior Member

Posts: 114Luxury Thai Massage
What's up RCDK! I just went by there to check it out. "Me-On" not Neon is a 50-something year old lady. Luckily they were busy for the next 30 min so I could escape. That's one name off the list. We'll figure out who this 30-something year old is!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 18:10 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 567Serenity, Marina
Good tip on Marina! She is as described. Demure, sweet, thin and petite, but I got a decent massage. My favorite technique is when she did a knee walk on my back achieving some very satisfying cracks. I got the 45 for $80 special so more time maybe the secret to getting a nice all around experience. I don't know about her being Korean as I can speak some common phrases and she didn't respond. Doesn't really matter to me, cause she is a cutie and there is something about shy girls that lose all their inhibitions when their clothes come off. Yeah baby!
Originally Posted by LilTrip02
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 14:41 #15508Regular Member

Posts: 11Miramar Spa
Anyone have intel on this place? Its on the corner of Miramar Rd and Black Mtn Road. Thanks!
-
10-05-21 13:54 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 388AMP House Fees and Tips
Fees and tipping comes up a lot in these rooms in various ways.
I've seen a few inconsistencies, but these are all estimates of what I read and what I found in my own travels.
General AMP HF for an Hr. Is now. 6; the pre-covid rate of. 4 for an Hr is now rare and sometimes you might find a. 55.
HE / HJ, . 4 to $ depending on how gullible you are and how hot she is. Without some additional benefits $. Is a bit much for a HE / HJ but they do ask for it, and some will pay it.
BJ. 6 to $. 2 cover rules vary. DT is always a bonus, as is CIM.
HF in FS locations are generally. 6 Hhr, some a little less, some a bit more. In these places an Hr is. 8 and up.
Hhr FS in the real world ranges from $ to $. 6 for and goes up from there.
Lucky fellows who tell us they manage FS for. 8 or $. Are gifted Mongers and are clearly holding out on us.
You know who you are. We wish we knew who she was! You can always PM me.
Your costs may vary as much as your mileage.
-
10-05-21 08:20 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 79Leah https://www.instagram.com/qiqi_model/?hl=en.
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 23:49 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 79Hey bro, I won't tell you the exact amount, but it the same range as other FS shop.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 19:34 #15504Banned Member

Posts: 3075Z Massage
Yes, Anna is great! She's a lot older than those on my regular rotation, but I was enjoying HH with some friends in the same strip mall and decided to go see her and / or what talents were available. She has a nice body and gives a great massage and I left happy and completely relaxed.
Originally Posted by TooTallTom
[View Original Post]
I also met Amy, she had her mask on but had pretty eyes and decent body. Anyone seen Amy that can provide intel? Thanks!
-
10-04-21 18:26 #15503Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks to Mongers
I just want to say thanks. I don't post much and am in NC. So follow that and Independents. I'm not FS, just looking for HJ and UCT. For us readers and not posters, it really helps so see the comments.
So Friday night I was at Z. ANNAlized. Nuf said, great experience.
Cheers!
-
10-04-21 13:47 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 567Serenity
I had a great time with Yumi. Nice cans, cute and fun. She can do a decent massage if she wants, but sometimes she gets lazy. If a girl gets lazy on me, that's when the her massage ends and my fun begins.
BTW, they're now offering 45 minutes for $80. I'm not sure if they're promoting or this is their preference, cause they seem to be pushing this option.
Originally Posted by LilTrip02
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 06:19 #15501Banned Member

Posts: 239Dora the Explorer
All these clues and hints. If you get lost there a great Poke spot near by. If your extra lost there's a place where you can clim artificial rock walls to the west of the treasure spot.
Why'll had me laughing with these. If why'll start an Uber like service would you guys call it MongUber. Tips greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by FredRub
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Wzrd94
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChaseElectrons
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NCWaterman
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 01:54 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 255What was the Extra Tip Damage?
Originally Posted by LilTrip02
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






