Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 37339
-
10-06-21 14:18 #22579Senior Member

Posts: 93Alex
Anyone heard from her. What a gem before the monkey and her husband. Just curious.
-
10-06-21 10:00 #22578Senior Member

Posts: 389His point: 90% of the ads for girls show them to be south of the river. Minimal are in Henrico, Ashland, Mechanicsville, etc. in comparison. My guess: lower average incomes in Chesterfield and larger addiction rate to heroin and meth south of river vs short pump.
Originally Posted by Bird804
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:06 #22577Senior Member

Posts: 104Where
I'm in the PG / Petersburg area and you come down here for the talent? I must be missing them. I seen the SW that usually around jade garden area but that's a no go from me.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 21:37 #22576Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks. They are always at Hooters tho.
Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 21:10 #22575Senior Member

Posts: 371Yea I hear you on this.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Trying to work out what I want my rotation to be myself. It is nice when they acquainted with you, just text them and they know you are good for it.
I might just only do 1-2 in rotation and maybe have a wild card occasionally.
Proximity is nice though, I am on the northside and it sucks having to go all the way down to Chester / Peterburgs most of the time.
-
10-05-21 20:26 #22574Senior Member

Posts: 171Ok
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 19:55 #22573Senior Member

Posts: 1449Exactly and this is why you should get a rotation of 2 or 3 providers. They always answer my texts and I know if I say I'm coming to see them I'm definitely coming. I don't over pay usually $- 5 hr. One I give a little more because she's smoking hot no monkey and is GFE. Low hanging fruit nowadays seems to get a premium because guys pay. I'm not a haggler because of exactly what was said nothing worse than a disgruntled dream. If it's too high for what I'm looking at I'm dipping. No hard feelings but I'm not paying $. 5 for some scratchy provider. People stop paying they will lower their prices. So hard to get new talent that already isn't corrupted. Be safe be smart why'll.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 14:15 #22572Regular Member

Posts: 101st time posting here but just wanted to let you fellas know to be careful in the Chester area especially near the hooters. Doing some work in the area and seen some good men in uniform and out of uniform posted. 10/5/21.
-
10-05-21 12:54 #22571Asshole

Posts: 567Eye catcher?? Kinda rough looking but hey,. Who am I.
Originally Posted by Roronora
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 09:08 #22570Asshole

Posts: 567A "top notch 5 star companion" doing car dates?
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 08:41 #22569Senior Member

Posts: 1084This girl is one of the best riders I've had. She definitely will throw that ass on ya. I had absolutely no issues with her at all. Used to see her across from hooters a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 08:21 #22568Senior Member

Posts: 353Outstanding BBBJ
Finally met up with this one after a week of playing texting games. She wanted to meet at the Wawa on staples mill since this was my first time seeing her. No issues with meeting, we gave each other a hug and talked for a few minutes, then I followed her to a spot where she got into my car. It was a safe residential area in the afternoon. The pictures area accurate, she was hot body on her but her teeth are all jacked up probably from meth. The BBBJCIM was very good, she swallowed every drop. I asked her to unbutton her pants so I can play with her vag, which was soaking wet. Next up is seeing her naked. . 6 o was the price of admission, talked her down from 8 o. I will repeat. I'm sure she has a money on her back but she was able to hold an intelligent conversation with me.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/979717552702
-
10-05-21 08:08 #22567Senior Member

Posts: 353Why in the world would you shell out 150? SMH.
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 07:51 #22566Senior Member

Posts: 94Tina
That's awesome! I haven't seen her in Avery long time. And I agree she was one of the best. I had to block her old number they just kept texting me. Weird how they got her number.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 07:36 #22565Regular Member

Posts: 20Eye catcher
Haven't seen anything about her.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/237389995310










Reply With Quote






