Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15475

    Urgent: Stakeout on 10/05 in Brier Creek

    Hey. There is a red SUV with three plain clothes and an unmarked prisoner transport van next to it. They are talking through the Windows to each other and are just sitting and watching.

    Holiday Inn Express in Brier Creek.

    Might be here for other reasons. But maybe avoid that spot tonight.

    I'm just here for a normal night, so I've been keeping an eye out.

    I took a picture in the low, then realized how irresponsible it would be to post it.

    When I asked the hotel employee about it, she said she didn't know what was going on. It looks like she went out to talk to them about why they were here and one of them has gotten out of the jeep and gone inside to talk to her. Definitely a cop.

  2. #15474

    Adrianne Seas. Raleigh tour

    Dreamed of "Adrianne".

    https://www.instagram.com/adrianneseasxx/?hl=en

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianneseas14

    https://twitter.com/adrianneseas

    Outcall, and damage 250, all included with photos. Timely, friendly, ultra-submissive (but that comes out in bed, not at first), and very obedient. Overall a terrific time. Rising porn-star so dream was very very x-rated, and ticked a box. Highly recommended. Very much online, so all details readily available.

  3. #15473

    Different chic

    She has been arrested at least 3 times for heroin and meth. Yesterday or this morning was both again.

  4. #15472

    Mind Reader

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Not a mind reader. Looking at CCBI no serious charges criminal history not a one with a lengthy record.
    You don't need to read anyone's mind to look at the history for this morning. There is only one chic arrested that pops up when I search that is even close prior to noon. I don't have her initials or I would tell you. Pretty simple to spot. Believe her hobby name is Jade.

  5. #15471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Initials

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of our ladies has been picked up yet again. Hell I just saw her within the last week. Makes you wonder if they were watching her for awhile and you were seen going into her room.
    Not a mind reader. Looking at CCBI no serious charges criminal history not a one with a lengthy record.

  6. #15470

    Arrest Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35A  [View Original Post]
    Date and initials? Thanks.
    If you do a quick search on the arrest ads for today, you can spot her without any issues.

  7. #15469

    Picked up

    Date and initials? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of our ladies has been picked up yet again. Hell I just saw her within the last week. Makes you wonder if they were watching her for awhile and you were seen going into her room.

  8. #15468

    Who was it?

    I try to stay away from anyone that has been picked up. It's the one thing that really makes me uneasy about sending my personal information to verify myself. If a girl gets popped, they could potentially get access to numbers, job info, text messages, etc. That's why I keep my interaction very vague via text. I wouldn't want a girl who takes a plea and decides to join a sting operation to help Crack down. That would be no good.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of our ladies has been picked up yet again. Hell I just saw her within the last week. Makes you wonder if they were watching her for awhile and you were seen going into her room.

  9. #15467

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and had a blast! Daisy isn't as fit as she used to be but still a lot of fun to be with. She's 5'9" and carries 160 lbs pretty well. Great tits and long legs.

    I wouldn't hesitate to see hear again.
    If possible can you give more details. Like BBBJ Kissing. Rate?

  10. #15466
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Why? Care to give a review. Thanks.
    I second this. Is this the same girl in the pics?

    Can you share the experiences?

  11. #15465

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and had a blast! Daisy isn't as fit as she used to be but still a lot of fun to be with. She's 5'9" and carries 160 lbs pretty well. Great tits and long legs.

    I wouldn't hesitate to see hear again.
    Can you let me know her rates?

  12. #15464

    Picked Up

    Looks like one of our ladies has been picked up yet again. Hell I just saw her within the last week. Makes you wonder if they were watching her for awhile and you were seen going into her room.

  13. #15463

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    Daisy in Apex. Have any of you seen this lady?

    She appears to have a fit body.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/792877110907
    I saw her last week and had a blast! Daisy isn't as fit as she used to be but still a lot of fun to be with. She's 5'9" and carries 160 lbs pretty well. Great tits and long legs.

    I wouldn't hesitate to see hear again.

  14. #15462

    Daisy in Apex

    Daisy in Apex. Have any of you seen this lady?

    She appears to have a fit body.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/792877110907

  15. #15461

    Sarah (mature)

    If you're I to mature, Sarah's definitely someone you want to see. She's got a killer body and works out alot to stay fit. She's in her 50's but has a better body than most 20 year Olds. She lives in a very nice, clean, and secluded apartment. After brief chitchat, we stripped and started passionate kissing. She's low mileage so I didn't have an issue with it. She gave me a nice sensual massage and then I flipped for a nice sensual BBBJ. She's very skilled. She let me finish on her nice rack. FS is on the menu but you have to wear a rain jacket. I will repeat. She's VIP on Eros. She just updated her pics and is waiting for them to be reviewed. I'll post a link to her page once it's back up.

    Feel free to PM me for more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape