Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14880

    Old ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh ya I realized that after I posted. But she got good reviews and if you into freaky shit. She's into those to according to what her old ad use to say.
    Do you happen to have a link to the older ad you mentioned?

  2. #14879

    Kerry

    Am I crazy for still wanting to meet Kerry? I know the reviews have taken a dip as of late, but I just want to see what her ass is like in person. But when I contacted her she wanted 200 for the hh, which would be steep for someone even if I knew I was getting quality!

    On a related note, since she's gotten brought up in similar conversations. How do I find the previous reviews on Ari? Her name is too short to use the search feature LOL.

  3. #14878

    Time Wasters the Last 2 weeks

    So it's understandable when things happen and an appointment has to be reschedule or cancel by the providers. But here are some providers that just seem to want to waste time and think it's great to have anyone drive to there location and then ghost them.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/623929482731

    Made an appointment to meant her. Kept on conversation via text all the way til I asked "what's the address" waited 45 min to hear back a response and nothing. Texted her politely that I get things happen and if she wanted to rescheduled and nothing.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/091574918885

    Made contact about 10 am she responded very quickly I scheduled appointment for 1230 she text me about 1220 that her other friend has a client coming and if I can move it to 1 pm I agreed. Txt her again at 1 pm that I was at the location and she ghosted and never replied Again.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/404112323965

    Send her a message to make an appointment she agreed and I asked for location. She sent it when I got there she asked me for 10 minutes and she will be ready. Waited about 40 min and never heard back.

    What happen to the good providers that don't waste your time because they emphasize that they don't want there time wasted?

    Don't waste your time my friends. Imagine hitting up a provider multiple times to take your money lmao. Good luck out there.

  4. #14877

    Olita

    First time considering an Olita girl. Was wondering what their screening process entailed and if a pre-deposit is required. PM reply if you prefer. Thanks.

  5. #14876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Those add is titled "pretty face".
    Oh ya I realized that after I posted. But she got good reviews and if you into freaky shit. She's into those to according to what her old ad use to say.

  6. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You think she's cute with all those makeup on?
    Those add is titled "pretty face".

  7. #14874

    Any thoughts on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rayne-es...vidence-862625

    Is this maybe girl legit? Any one know if she's worth it?

  8. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she allows CIM?
    BBBJ? Greek?

  9. #14872

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I want to see Destiny but there were a few comments from a few months back that she is only seeing regulars. Any regulars of her know if that is still the case?
    I saw her last week and she said she is only seeing regular customers.

  10. #14871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten ahold of her recently within the month? Tried messaging her from this most recent ad and the one about a month and a half ago and nothing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/691003447054
    You think she's cute with all those makeup on?

  11. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. She's short and a bit bigger than she is in the photo, but in general her body is in shape. Good attitude, GFF. I probably won't go back because I feel she's kind of dominating and not submissive enough. She also lacks the charm that Vlada has. Unfortunately, it's unclear when Vlada will come back. I also hope they can get Dinara or Alisa or Valery back.
    Do you know if she allows CIM?

  12. #14869

    Pretty face

    Has anyone gotten ahold of her recently within the month? Tried messaging her from this most recent ad and the one about a month and a half ago and nothing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/691003447054

  13. #14868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her every week for about a year. Best GFE ever had! She is worth much more than she charges. Better than most of the girls that charge $400 or more for an hour. If I could see her more than once a week I would without hesitation. If you can't see her Samara is good but no one compares to Jasmine MEB.
    Please can you recommend me also. I have been trying to see her since last year but only got responded once last year. So the more recommend, the better.

  14. #14867

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    I have been seeing her every week for about a year. Best GFE ever had! She is worth much more than she charges. Better than most of the girls that charge $400 or more for an hour. If I could see her more than once a week I would without hesitation. If you can't see her Samara is good but no one compares to Jasmine MEB.

  15. #14866

    Martina at Olita

    Saw her today. She's short and a bit bigger than she is in the photo, but in general her body is in shape. Good attitude, GFF. I probably won't go back because I feel she's kind of dominating and not submissive enough. She also lacks the charm that Vlada has. Unfortunately, it's unclear when Vlada will come back. I also hope they can get Dinara or Alisa or Valery back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape