Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 30325
-
10-05-21 13:10 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 166Hopefully.
I agree. I just hope she does not get over booked by reviewing her.
Some things are better left unsaid.
-
10-05-21 12:36 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 229Samara again!
I can't speak much about it. But to the new senior members or the coming senior members. She's definitely worth it. Again she will only see senior members here. That brunette goddess sure loves to please you. I got to to give a thumbs up for that. Definitely a repeat for me.
-
10-05-21 12:30 #14273Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ebony Provider
Jazmine. Search for info and intel.
Originally Posted by SometimeAlways
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:13 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 99The pics are obvious fakes though. Don't ignore the obvious. Too dangerous out here. Also, when you Google the phone number…
Originally Posted by Bill3277
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:37 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 426Shelley Blanchett
She is flaky af and a complete PIA to set up with. If you like wasting your time, I can recommend her. Otherwise, look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:43 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 417Airport
If you've been seeing the airport asians you are at the bottom IMO so you can only go up from here. Get on eros or tryst and find a good provider if you really want to step out.
Originally Posted by SometimeAlways
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 09:58 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 363Report 1st
Report on 1 let us know. Rule here don't ask 4 info with no post.
Originally Posted by SometimeAlways
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 00:16 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 64Shelley
Hey guys! I'm visiting Clt this weekend to golf. I wanted to see Shelley while I had some free time. I haven't been able to reach her via email. Could someone PM me her number? She's on my bucket list of MILFs. Stay safe my friends.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735
-
10-04-21 21:49 #14267Regular Member

Posts: 1Any ebony recommendations?
I have been seeing the airport Asians weekly and I need a change. Was thinking about finding an ebony provider to step out of my normal. Any recommendations?
-
10-04-21 18:20 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 73Made an appt.
About 2 months back, made an appt to meet her at an airport hotel. When I drove in, she flagged me download saying she needed money for a hotel room. I politely declined. As I was leaving, I heard her mutter to herself "I told him this wouldn't work". I don't want to know what that was all about and I didn't ask.
Originally Posted by DollarBill50
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 17:56 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 273Multiples
Does she offer multiple times during a session? You can PM me.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 17:16 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 1205Wonder
Makes you wonder if they might start doing what the vigilante FB pedophile groups do and public shame you when you show up. Like accusing you of trying to pay for sex or even worse accusing you of trying to a minor. They will get loud with and make a scene hoping a monger will just pay up and leave the area. I'm too paranoid now.
Originally Posted by Bill3277
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 16:47 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 526Anybody seen this young lady?
https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...p/223176476677
Anybody seen this cutie? Trying to see if I'm need to take one for the team on this.
-
10-04-21 14:12 #14262Regular Member

Posts: 19Amy. East Charlotte
Should have known this one was TGTBT but I was in the area so I thought I'd give it a try. Local number, apartment address, "she" even called me and guided me to the spot.
When I was walking up I glimpsed a dude hiding under the steps so I turned around. He tried to block me, take pics of my plate.
Total waste of time.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/467257367476
-
10-04-21 10:59 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 75Latina Options
Hello all.
You can PM me if you want, but I'm looking for some Latina options. Clean, safe and fun. Happy to reply with some ATF non-Latina options. Thank you.










Reply With Quote






