Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 60954
-
10-05-21 14:44 #45939Senior Member

Posts: 74I just meant the shootings. Caused a lot of general disruptions outside the directly affected spas (I'm guessing providers rethinking how much the money was worth). Places closing temporarily or being sold.
Originally Posted by PussyHunt69
[View Original Post]
Sad news if true about being part of Samantha's group. It was nice to have more options / different focus. Less rush and GPS. And not like there aren't plenty of Samantha's spas around. I did try calling the other day and had trouble understanding the lady who answered. Sounded possible hispanic / latina, which would probably support the new owner hypothesis.
-
10-05-21 13:28 #45938Banned Member

Posts: 1610I think what he means is that she got scared after the shootings last March and left town. Most likely she wasn't the only girl who was frightened by that horror. There was no incident at DDS.
Originally Posted by PussyHunt69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:23 #45937Senior Member

Posts: 738Famous Amy
Dam, so what does the famous Amy at No. 1 look like so I won't be scammed again, if there is a next time.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:57 #45936Senior Member

Posts: 203After running into her a couple of times at different places she has been pushing heavily for some tugboat action recently. She just rubs me the wrong way when she talks and I haven't partaken yet. Honestly, I feel she will do anything not to give a massage. One time she came in and when she recognized me, she just sat down next to me and tried to just chat away. Looks wise, she is definitely my type but I haven't gotten her to budge on letting my hands explore anywhere.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
I personally think she has GPS which I am not going to go for. But based on some of her recent reviews from others down below, it looks like more might be available.
-
10-05-21 10:08 #45935Senior Member

Posts: 38New RM posting
Saw on RMs a place in Covington. This opened years ago and was legitimate health massage. Has it changed?
-
10-05-21 09:49 #45934

Posts: 682Here's a suggestion
Why not RTFF?.
Originally Posted by Atlanta3651
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 07:42 #45933Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah?
Oh really? Why is that?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 07:19 #45932Senior Member

Posts: 67Does Lexi do anything besides massage? I went to get a few times and she seemed 100% legit. Please PM with details if you can. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 03:49 #45931Banned Member

Posts: 13634I was surprised to hear from a mamasan friend that Gold Spa opened back up a couple weeks ago. They currently have 3 girls but haven't set eyes on them yet.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 01:02 #45930Senior Member

Posts: 203I have a feeling DDS Health Hall might now be a part of Samantha LLC. Last time I met Lexi she told me she is at DDS these days. She mentioned an asian lady named Mia, who also works with her. But that's about it.
Originally Posted by Scot4545
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 00:13 #45929Senior Member

Posts: 74Yeah. Seen various variations on the name, but that's it (I think DDS Health is what shows up on google). They've never had a big line up or anything, so very dependent on who's working. I still miss Sara.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 23:34 #45928Senior Member

Posts: 130Sounds like you got Julie. I had the same experience and she confessed that they will say Amy is there to get guys come in.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 23:27 #45927Regular Member

Posts: 9Dds incident
What incident happened in DDS?
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 23:24 #45926Senior Member

Posts: 203Is that the one near Home Depot and the Hibachi place near Pleasant Hill and 85?
Originally Posted by Scot4545
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 22:06 #45925Senior Member

Posts: 56Jamie aka Jing
You have to be there several times to earn her trust.
Originally Posted by Atlanta3651
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





