Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 31847
-
10-06-21 12:57 #21797Senior Member

Posts: 270Brat
She has good attitude no doubt but she is not at all like her pics. She is much bigger now, I haven't seen her when she was younger but she is not there in terms of looks. I only saw her once and not planning to see her again.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 01:28 #21796Senior Member

Posts: 244Anna the Brat
While I'm still stepping away from the game I will say, Anna the Brat is a S tier provider. She has always been solid many guys here will tell you. So if you want to see a good one with an open menu, great attitude and makes you top priority she's your girl. You can search on here for reviews and links to her ads. Be good to her guys as she's one who kept me quitting. I didn't want to leave that rant without acknowledging a good woman. Take care fellas.
-
10-05-21 15:40 #21795Senior Member

Posts: 436Catfish and fake pictures
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6159246116/1
I went to see this one. And it is Not the girl in the pictures.
It's that one pale and pregnant girl with the octopus tattoo.
And there was an older woman the bathroom.
Clearly the girl in the pictures is not pregnant.
And then I show up and see a pregnant girl.
Tattoos didn't even match up.
I was expecting a brown, Hispanic spinner and got a pregnant white girl.
Save your time unless you like pregnant girls.
I got catfished.
-
10-05-21 10:53 #21794Senior Member

Posts: 175I feel ya
I'm kind of relieved to hear your story, because I sent Kat a text a couple of days ago because her ads looked promising, she got back to me and when I asked about donations she gave me qv, hh, and h quotes. I said how about qv, and she answered fuck off and blocked me. Even though she'd just offered it. Seems I dodged a bullet, though. Live and learn.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:16 #21793Senior Member

Posts: 83Curious.
What, if anything, did you find out?
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 08:16 #21792Senior Member

Posts: 256Hendrix
Went with Hendrix. A little bigger than pics. But sweet girl takes directions. Tries to please. Lots of moaning.
Originally Posted by Bud564
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 00:31 #21791Senior Member

Posts: 162Nalani / paradise
Seems legit. GPS pricing at 200/250 no GFE no bbj. Only full cover service. That's a pass for me
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 23:36 #21790Senior Member

Posts: 7266SEDA will be back this week or next?
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 21:00 #21789Senior Member

Posts: 91Sorry brother I know what you mean. In the 12+ years I've been doing this I've been robbed, my apartment broken into, and one time almost pistol whipped. I've vowed to leave the hobby and took a year off here and a year off there. But then I find that diamond in the rough. This can be a rough hobby that takes patience, but every so often you hit a home run.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 17:18 #21788Senior Member

Posts: 303How did it go brother?? Spill the tea.
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 16:41 #21787Senior Member

Posts: 1656Travel Abroad
I agree with you about Thailand & Philippines been there it is great as for Colombia no way too dangerous with the drug cartels.
Originally Posted by LongJohn74
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 16:41 #21786Senior Member

Posts: 156Janie
https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2404272
Anyone had any dealings with her? Claims she is at a hotel in Nashville off spring st.
-
10-04-21 16:03 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 99Right there with ya. Better off saving your money and taking a 2 week trip once a year to Thailand or the Philippines or even Colombia.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 15:38 #21784Senior Member

Posts: 244I quit this hobby is not worth it anymore
Earlier I saw Kat, she looks good in her pictures and looked good when I got there. She was easy to set up with, and quick with the responses. So get to her run down motel, her room is messy and she wasn't even ready just stalling time. She finally got down to giving me a mediocre bbj and then was like, "I'm going to be honest I'm on my period". Yeah so fucking honest that the ***** couldn't mention that before I arrive. So I was like fine I'll take the bbj and cim nope can't even cim. She wanted to finish with a hand job. I said fuck this shit and got up and left. That was the last straw for me, 9 out of 10 of these bitchs just fuck with you now. Wasting your time, robbing you, bait and switch the list goes on. These women so stupid that they are going to drive all the good clients away. All that will be left for them is thugs that will rob, beat, pimp or even kill them. And you know what? Oh well they made it that way. Guys stay home save your money and just jack off at this point. If you're contemplating quitting do what I didn't do and quit while you're ahead. Below is the link to Kat, avoid her and fuck this shit I'm out. You guys stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68024782
-
10-04-21 12:54 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 65Kassie
https://www.facebook.com/MichaelBold...3397987519461/
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






