Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14276

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    The pics are obvious fakes though. Don't ignore the obvious. Too dangerous out here. Also, when you Google the phone number
    Very odd. I wonder what the hell that was about. Did he get pictures of you?

    Makes me glad that I chose to only deal with high end, reliable providers.

  2. #14275

    Hopefully.

    I agree. I just hope she does not get over booked by reviewing her.

    Some things are better left unsaid.

  3. #14274

    Samara again!

    I can't speak much about it. But to the new senior members or the coming senior members. She's definitely worth it. Again she will only see senior members here. That brunette goddess sure loves to please you. I got to to give a thumbs up for that. Definitely a repeat for me.

  4. #14273

    Ebony Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by SometimeAlways  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing the airport Asians weekly and I need a change. Was thinking about finding an ebony provider to step out of my normal. Any recommendations?
    Jazmine. Search for info and intel.

  5. #14272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill3277  [View Original Post]
    Should have known this one was TGTBT but I was in the area so I thought I'd give it a try. Local number, apartment address, "she" even called me and guided me to the spot.

    When I was walking up I glimpsed a dude hiding under the steps so I turned around. He tried to block me, take pics of my plate.

    Total waste of time.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/467257367476
    The pics are obvious fakes though. Don't ignore the obvious. Too dangerous out here. Also, when you Google the phone number…

  6. #14271

    Shelley Blanchett

    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! I'm visiting Clt this weekend to golf. I wanted to see Shelley while I had some free time. I haven't been able to reach her via email. Could someone PM me her number? She's on my bucket list of MILFs. Stay safe my friends.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735
    She is flaky af and a complete PIA to set up with. If you like wasting your time, I can recommend her. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

  7. #14270

    Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by SometimeAlways  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing the airport Asians weekly and I need a change. Was thinking about finding an ebony provider to step out of my normal. Any recommendations?
    If you've been seeing the airport asians you are at the bottom IMO so you can only go up from here. Get on eros or tryst and find a good provider if you really want to step out.

  8. #14269

    Report 1st

    Quote Originally Posted by SometimeAlways  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing the airport Asians weekly and I need a change. Was thinking about finding an ebony provider to step out of my normal. Any recommendations?
    Report on 1 let us know. Rule here don't ask 4 info with no post.

  9. #14268

    Shelley

    Hey guys! I'm visiting Clt this weekend to golf. I wanted to see Shelley while I had some free time. I haven't been able to reach her via email. Could someone PM me her number? She's on my bucket list of MILFs. Stay safe my friends.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelley-...arlotte-230735

  10. #14267

    Any ebony recommendations?

    I have been seeing the airport Asians weekly and I need a change. Was thinking about finding an ebony provider to step out of my normal. Any recommendations?

  11. #14266

    Made an appt.

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill50  [View Original Post]
    https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...p/223176476677

    Anybody seen this cutie? Trying to see if I'm need to take one for the team on this.
    About 2 months back, made an appt to meet her at an airport hotel. When I drove in, she flagged me download saying she needed money for a hotel room. I politely declined. As I was leaving, I heard her mutter to herself "I told him this wouldn't work". I don't want to know what that was all about and I didn't ask.

  12. #14265

    Multiples

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jess yesterday and 3 weeks ago. She has always been good to me. I've probably seen her a total of 15 - 20 times. Treat her with respect and she will do likewise.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/302414998812
    Does she offer multiple times during a session? You can PM me.

  13. #14264

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill3277  [View Original Post]
    Should have known this one was TGTBT but I was in the area so I thought I'd give it a try. Local number, apartment address, "she" even called me and guided me to the spot.

    When I was walking up I glimpsed a dude hiding under the steps so I turned around. He tried to block me, take pics of my plate.

    Total waste of time.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/467257367476
    Makes you wonder if they might start doing what the vigilante FB pedophile groups do and public shame you when you show up. Like accusing you of trying to pay for sex or even worse accusing you of trying to a minor. They will get loud with and make a scene hoping a monger will just pay up and leave the area. I'm too paranoid now.

  14. #14263

    Anybody seen this young lady?

    https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...p/223176476677

    Anybody seen this cutie? Trying to see if I'm need to take one for the team on this.

  15. #14262

    Amy. East Charlotte

    Should have known this one was TGTBT but I was in the area so I thought I'd give it a try. Local number, apartment address, "she" even called me and guided me to the spot.

    When I was walking up I glimpsed a dude hiding under the steps so I turned around. He tried to block me, take pics of my plate.

    Total waste of time.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/467257367476

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape