Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 6995
-
10-06-21 15:36 #4130Regular Member

Posts: 6SA Links
Every link I click, it says profile cannot be found. Do the girls change their profiles that often or am I doing something wrong?
-
10-05-21 18:44 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 55Taylor
She did not host for me. Met at a Muncie Hotel during the pandemic. Hotel was reasonable. She was expensive. LOL.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 16:20 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 247Frankie. I met her for lunch.
Was pleasant. Talked too much for me and wanted money I didn't want to part with. Sorry can remember number.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 16:17 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 247When I'm suspcious. I say
When I am suspicious of a listing. I say. Be there in 25 minutes. Then 25 minutes say "I'm here" to which I normally get how would you like to pay blah blah. I know I've got too much time on my hands.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 15:40 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 83Precious
Can she host. Or no?
Originally Posted by DuckRep
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 15:08 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 55Precious
She asks $500 and will not come down from that price. Definitely excellent performance but at that price not worth a repeat.
-
10-04-21 13:34 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 187PreciousTay23
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d46e9c374d13
Anyone seen her? Seeking intel.
-
10-04-21 12:41 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 658New response
Sometimes a suspected fake profile answers right away with an out of state number and if you ask where they are located, they'll hit Google Maps and give you a street, like "E Ohio st" or something artificially specific. So now, no matter what they say, I respond with "Me too!" I'm right there too! Come on over I'll be home til 5" That shuts them up fast.
-
10-04-21 12:15 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 60She Is all talk
This one has had several profiles and talks a big game. I believe she has met with several members. Including me. But I'm not sure if anyone has actually gotten anywhere. We met months ago in Anderson for lunch. Agreed on an allowance with the understanding that a little fun would be had. After lunch she said she was late picking up her son, had to leave in a hurry, and asked for the money. Umm yea but no.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 10:09 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 401Frankie
I've perused the reviews and haven't found a thing on this one. Yet she's been on SA since May 2013!? Says she just ended a 7 year arrangement (He died. Maybe she fucked him to death?) Any intel? Thanks in advance.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-91e039cee303
-
10-04-21 09:59 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 401Damn Good for 50
Met her last week. Very nice figure for her age. Attractive. Clean. Excellent BBBJ. Loves CG. And 69. 250 plus I had to get a room. She cannot host. YMMV. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MichianaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 09:58 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 578It gets better.
She's also generous enough to have you meet her in Anderson and get her a room. Block and move. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 09:02 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 658Only a grand
Only $1000 per meet for this average looking dreamer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-6ad428f5354f
-
10-03-21 20:13 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 103Florida9930
Hi guys curious if anyone has met this mature woman? Any feedback that would be great. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-a9fcf5fa54c9
-
10-03-21 09:26 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 137LexiLove
Starting chatting with this one. I'm curious of anyone's experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-d7596c741f58










Reply With Quote



