Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 26918
-
10-04-21 17:34 #17093Senior Member

Posts: 60Horrible Experience, but She Might Have Change
She goes by on STG as Marvelous Megan.
Originally Posted by Monches
[View Original Post]
I met her and she was one of the worst experience I have had. I have an earlier post about it. She did message me out of the blue on snapchat, not sure how she found me, and told me she has change. She went to rehab and I had just met her during the worst time of her life.
She is real though, but like I mentioned in my previous post about her, I have no clue what she is willing to do or what is like as she was not in the mood to even take her clothes off. I just was not in the mood to sit around as she smoked and watch tv in the nasty and dirty hotel room.
-
10-04-21 17:20 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 215The first picture isn't even the same girl as the other pictures.
Originally Posted by SpartanGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 15:46 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 172Macie
Where has Macie been? Saying she hasn't been active in a while on tryst?
-
10-04-21 13:15 #17090Senior Member

Posts: 1172Ok, Did that.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 13:09 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 1172"But besides that, how was the play, Mrs Lincoln?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 13:02 #17088Regular Member

Posts: 5Under the Radar Friend
I have a friend in the Chicago area (by the water) who is looking to get into sex work because of how much she loves sex. Her client base is flexible (she's willing to be much more reasonable than her appearance may suggest and she isn't discriminatory. When asked what she will or won't do, her exact words were "I won't eat shit but I'd be down to try everything else. I have an IUD so they can cum inside me." She has a private location she can host at and expects guys to be able to travel to her. If you want her contact information, DM me for details. The difference in her tits is just from a tit job, but she wanted people to see both.
-
10-04-21 10:44 #17087Senior Member

Posts: 233George Stark, clear out your inbox!
-
10-04-21 09:16 #17086Senior Member

Posts: 395Jenny Ling
She still comes around only post on private delights and sometimes on snap. Prices went up service still the same non-GFE. Cool chick but if she offered GFE she would be great.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 08:42 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 337More options, yes.
Originally Posted by ldao
[View Original Post]
Talent not so sure.
-
10-03-21 23:58 #17084Senior Member

Posts: 769One review
Search for Marvelous Megan, which is how she lists herself on STG. The review wasn't good, but (and no offense to the reviewer if he's still around here) but the reviewer's reviews show a kind of white knight pattern. If you can get past that approach and just look at what he said about the session, the session did not sound good.
Originally Posted by Monches
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 22:35 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 49Megan
Seen her ad and would also like to know if anyone has seen her.
Originally Posted by LaughingM123
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 20:20 #17082Senior Member

Posts: 123Recommendations
Thanks for all the info guys, please keep them coming. I have to say you have much more talent in Chicago than we have in NJ.
-
10-03-21 20:19 #17081Senior Member

Posts: 216A Lot
Check the reviews. She's got a terrible attitude, awful performance, a pussy that smells terrifyingly bad and just doesn't feel right. Multiple reviews said her labias resembled boiled sausages. Other reviews said she might be mentally challenged; e. G. They said she decided to chew on someone's d* after he commented on her technique and another said she literally shat the bed in the middle of sex.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 20:13 #17080Regular Member

Posts: 8Any Info?
Hey everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has experience with Megan? I've searched around and haven't found anything on her.
https://tryst.link/escort/megan143-
Thanks!
-
10-03-21 20:12 #17079Senior Member

Posts: 1438The snippets of her reviews that non members can see are pretty bad. She recently posted some pictures on twitter that make it appear that she either had an M80 go off on her stomach or had acid dumped on it.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






