Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4867
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    GFE but CBJ and CFS. So kissing, DATY, CBJ, and CFS.
    Don't assume I offer BBBJ. I don't offer bareback full service.

  2. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleChu  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate on what a "safe GFE" is?
    GFE but CBJ and CFS. So kissing, DATY, CBJ, and CFS.

  3. #4865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is Sweet Jane times 1000. She will take loads all day.
    I heard Sweet Jane is back BTW.

  4. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Responded like an hour after her ad went up and no response back. Curious why she doesn't do longer visits.
    I've seen her a couple times and is amazing, this is only something she does for fun, her real job has her travel.

  5. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    When she does respond, it is a great time.
    Responded like an hour after her ad went up and no response back. Curious why she doesn't do longer visits.

  6. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    That probably means CFS.
    Yes that's exactly what that means. Bareback full service is not available.

  7. #4861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    I don't care how hot she is I refuse to see providers that try to post rare ads like there some sort of unicorn and then never respond I play this on my schedule not any providers.
    When she does respond, it is a great time.

  8. #4860

    Yes but

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    I don't care how hot she is I refuse to see providers that try to post rare ads like there some sort of unicorn and then never respond I play this on my schedule not any providers.
    I've had good experiences with daily posters and meh ones too. Thinking about the rare posters my experience has been they're better. I have two regulars who haven't posted in over a year, and one who posts about once a month. I guess they don't need to? Or they don't need the money just want an occasional bang.

  9. #4859
    I don't care how hot she is I refuse to see providers that try to post rare ads like there some sort of unicorn and then never respond I play this on my schedule not any providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is Sweet Jane times 1000. She will take loads all day.

  10. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guess who is in town! She loves cum in any and all holes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-Anna!
    That ad is a day old. She probably got booked an hour into the ad.

  11. #4857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guess who is in town! She loves cum in any and all holes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-Anna!
    She is Sweet Jane times 1000. She will take loads all day.

  12. #4856

    Insatiable Anna

    Guess who is in town! She loves cum in any and all holes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-Anna!

  13. #4855

    Safe GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleChu  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate on what a "safe GFE" is?
    That probably means CFS.

  14. #4854

    Safe GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I found Emily to be Intelligent, attractive, safe GFE, on time, organized.
    Can you elaborate on what a "safe GFE" is?

  15. #4853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I found Emily to be Intelligent, attractive, safe GFE, on time, organized.
    Did you try, and got shot down?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape