Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 61441
-
10-04-21 23:43 #46231Senior Member

Posts: 705Yikes
You dodged a bullet. That is one psycho girl. I can't believe I let her in my car.
Originally Posted by Christanda
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 20:13 #46230Senior Member

Posts: 270Rachel
Drove by the crossroad and spied a young thing sitting on the steps of the blue house on the southern side of the street. She gave me the wave and I pulled over. She hopped in and off to the rent a bed we went. Nice unmarked body and a tight wet pussy. She asked me to take it slow as first and I did my best to take it easy but the sucking action of her little pussy had me starting to pound her and she locked her legs around my waist to match me thrust for thrust. Didn't take long for me to blast her full of baby batter. Usual tuition and will repeat.
-
10-04-21 19:39 #46229Senior Member

Posts: 241Gianna
Made my way to the WW loop this afternoon. The usual suspects were out and about so no fun there. I spied what appeared to be a nice looking civilian in short shorts and button shirt on Wilkens. I decided to take a closer look and she gave the nod. Great! She got in and off we went to my spot. She was as pretty close up as she was far away. Beautiful eyes, brown hair, Italian, 5'6, clean, smelled great, full make up with cherry red lipstick. She gave good head and then went for the main course. Pussy was nice and tight. I pumped her for a while before pulling out and cumming in her mouth. Overall, great experience. She does suffer from psoriasis, but it didn't detract from the fun. Be safe out there.
-
10-04-21 17:44 #46228Senior Member

Posts: 280Stephanie in Dundalk
Stephanie gives a great BJ. She is also very friendly. She is definitely hairy and I mean all over hairy, not just the Bush. Please PM her new APP phone number to me. I will send you a PM request.
.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 13:33 #46227Regular Member

Posts: 19It is Shannon
Hi PM,
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
I just saw your posts under the ripoff section. You are correct, that is her. I got very lucky this time. Were you in the cemetery too? I probably will go to Brooklyn and CB instead.
-
10-04-21 13:25 #46226Regular Member

Posts: 19Well, I'm not sure
Hi PM,
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
That person looks like Alex. I have read your posts about Shannon, what I remembered from your posts and pictures are she has blond hair, stayed behind a pole and wear sunglass, I did not see all of that in my case, so I thought this was someone else. Attached is the picture I took of this Alex. Is it Shannon? If yes, I really got luck (newbie's luck), and probably should avoid that area.
-
10-04-21 11:19 #46225Senior Member

Posts: 1322She's passed out on a stoop at corner of Ramsey and Smallwood as we speak. Hanging with one black dude draped over her. Get in line boys!
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 11:16 #46224Senior Member

Posts: 445Kiara
Caught Kiara this morning fresh out of the shower, Man she looked and smelled good, yes she still has the spanking marks on both cheeks. Damn what a sweetheart, always a delight and those perfect little titties. Made My Day.
-
10-04-21 11:06 #46223Senior Member

Posts: 445Thanks Brother, don't know how I missed it.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 10:06 #46222Senior Member

Posts: 705Is this your Alex?
Your description sounds too much like Shannon, who always goes by different names.
Originally Posted by Christanda
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 05:38 #46221Senior Member

Posts: 271Spot on
Dude you are spot on with your post except for MP Goldie being Jessie. Her name is April. Nice girl but definitely gone downhill. I cracked up when I read this because I"d concluded the same thing after reading the thread until I realized one was Goldie and the other Blondie.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 00:58 #46220Senior Member

Posts: 235Jen at BP
There was also a Jen I dated as a regular for a while until she had a baby few months ago. Dark hair and 5'7. Even did a double with her. She had a unusual chin but definitely good service and really cool. She came back few times and now gained a lot of weight.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
B.
-
10-04-21 00:42 #46219Senior Member

Posts: 235Amber at Washington Blvd.
Mad Respect for what you've done. Some true honor among few mongers. I will pay for your next BJ with a girl I know. Mark my words.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
BTW, Brittany with dark brown hair (not the 1 arm Brittnie) at Washington Blvd. Hasn't showed up for a while due to her stealing and robbing with her boyfriend. Some people tend to get her.
Be safe,
B.
-
10-04-21 00:27 #46218Senior Member

Posts: 235Stephanie at Dundalk
Haven't visited Dundalk for a while and had a chance couple of days ago. Saw a short hair blond girl looked clean with nice figure, so stopped and pay my duty.
As soon as she stepped in, I asked for the name. She said Stephanie and recognize me. I took a closer look and literally said OMG. Yes, it was the hairy Stephanie I reviewed before, a while ago. I was so glad to see her. Turns out the short blond hair is a wig.
Took her to the spot and did only front seat action this time. Great service and I gave her a big tip. She said she is getting her phone with a new number, she gave me the app phone number and will communicate through that while being, if she get wifi at somewhere.
I remember a senior member asked me to hook up with her and her number. I deleted a lot PMs since it gets full pretty quickly. So if you still need it, I will pass on.
And Yes, Valerie and Sierra have not be around for while now. I didn't see Amber there for a while too.
Be safe,
B.
-
10-04-21 00:13 #46217Senior Member

Posts: 235Zina / Lanney at Wilkins
Zina used to posted online last year, worked at a basement on East side at first, then motels at Eldridge, then out of Laurel for few months and now she is at the Wilkins area. She was coming back and forth before and now seems staying. I saw her standing alone at Frederick and Catherine around noon and next day I saw her walking with a black dude on Smallwood. I didn't get a chance to talk to her yet. I reviewed her on the escort forum when she first came out and maybe even here.
She is petite, 5'3, mixed, blond shoulder hair now. She is helluva head giver. Something about how she work her toungh is just magical. Her V is wet and tight too. I always go there for second round so I can last little longer, LOL.
I will definitely stop for her next time. I couldn't these times because I was on my way to my UTR and I don't break my schedules. The price of having UTR, smh.
Be safe,
B.










Reply With Quote






