The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 582 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4208
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Has decent head but she works like she wants you to finish quick not worth nothing over $60.
    If you saw her on a car date then that's why. You're generally not going to get a long luxurious blowjob with that kind of date.

  2. #4207

    Tori in Norwalk

    Quote Originally Posted by ChloroOne  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to NYC from MA. Need your comments on.

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...p/890886773952

    OR.

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...a/718334936424

    OR.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/125491445637

    OR.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/328819664835

    I prefer someone petite, not into drugs and has a safe location.

    If you have your personal recommendation other than the above please feel free to let me know. Thanks everyone.
    Your Bridgeport gal is Tori. Lots of consistent reviews. Yes she's petite, location fine and no apparent drug use. Too many rules though along with limited skills and positions. Plus she's a talker. Can't recommend.

  3. #4206

    Anybody? Alexis "Miss Flexible"


  4. #4205

    Allie in Cromwell


  5. #4204
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Has decent head but she works like she wants you to finish quick not worth nothing over $60.
    Thanks for the info.

  6. #4203

    Looking for info

    Traveling to NYC from MA. Need your comments on.

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...p/890886773952

    OR.

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...a/718334936424

    OR.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/125491445637

    OR.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/328819664835

    I prefer someone petite, not into drugs and has a safe location.

    If you have your personal recommendation other than the above please feel free to let me know. Thanks everyone.

  7. #4202

    Stacey

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/014172309676

    Way older then she claims to be. Very odd set up, works out of an old home that is very run down. Unlike other that posted that she flaked out last minute, I was able to see her. When I saw her face to face I asked about age and she continued to not tell the truth, I think she is claiming to be 45. When I pointed out she lied and I was leaving she kept asking me for money for canceling. Very odd and I kind of felt bad for her, I am guessing she was good looking in her day.

  8. #4201
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Seen her for a qv the other morning she is real pictures are her decent head game asked if wanted cover for head or not chose not covered up bent her over and slammed the shit out of her for about 10 min until I blew in the cover she did get into it backing up as I pounded little thicker then I like but good fuck over all would repeat in a pinch.
    Thank I appreciate the feed back I'll give her a try.

  9. #4200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I have to say hands down the best I have ever gotten was Marianna not cheap 4 Franklin's for an hour of just sucking cock she made me unload down her throat 3 times in an hour and wasn't going to stop until she swallowed every last drop of the 3rd one I left there weak in my knees and completely exhausted she only comes around evrfew months but if you haven't already she is worth the 400 just for head.

    https://tryst.link/escort/marianna-the-muse

    Another in my top 5 would be Sunny Dee in Meriden her head game is definitely up there she works it just right and will swallow you dry.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...w/626918657294
    I've tried to hook up with Brenda a couple times, called her number and left messages but she never returns my call. Is there a secret to get her to call back??

  10. #4199

    Best BBBJs

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Probably the best BBBJ in CT I've ever had is Gypsy, formerly other names, near the airport. https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/152432823791.

    Close is Brenda: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/087677083945.

    Brenda doesn't do QV or HH, but is really good at her craft.

    I've tried just about everyone mentioned on this forum.
    I have to say hands down the best I have ever gotten was Marianna not cheap 4 Franklin's for an hour of just sucking cock she made me unload down her throat 3 times in an hour and wasn't going to stop until she swallowed every last drop of the 3rd one I left there weak in my knees and completely exhausted she only comes around evrfew months but if you haven't already she is worth the 400 just for head.

    https://tryst.link/escort/marianna-the-muse

    Another in my top 5 would be Sunny Dee in Meriden her head game is definitely up there she works it just right and will swallow you dry.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...w/626918657294

  11. #4198

    Gypsy and Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Probably the best BBBJ in CT I've ever had is Gypsy, formerly other names, near the airport. https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/152432823791.

    Close is Brenda: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/087677083945.

    Brenda doesn't do QV or HH, but is really good at her craft.

    I've tried just about everyone mentioned on this forum.
    I haven't seen Brenda in years due to distance but I agree with your assessment on both.
    Gypsy was impressive on my first visit and consistently great thereafter. I stopped due to her demons and other problems well more than a year ago.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 851E378F-7E7D-4B34-B271-54C6B60F6AAF.jpg‎   B22868AB-2CF5-4291-AF28-B172B3F53222.jpg‎  

  12. #4197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234

    Best BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. Condo in Shelton.

    Her BBBJ is good to average. But if you want a provider that delivers, she does. With what shitty service you get from most, she is a safe bet.
    Probably the best BBBJ in CT I've ever had is Gypsy, formerly other names, near the airport. https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/152432823791.

    Close is Brenda: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/087677083945.

    Brenda doesn't do QV or HH, but is really good at her craft.

    I've tried just about everyone mentioned on this forum.

  13. #4196
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus707  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, BBW-Hamden has now joined the scammers club. Went to visit and shortly after I sat down and provided the donation, a knock on the door and her handler said that her daughter wanted to see her. So I just left with a promise of another visit. Still waiting for that visit! Live and learn.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/479478731369
    That's her MO she's been reviewed.

  14. #4195

    Hamden BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus707  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, BBW-Hamden has now joined the scammers club. Went to visit and shortly after I sat down and provided the donation, a knock on the door and her handler said that her daughter wanted to see her. So I just left with a promise of another visit. Still waiting for that visit! Live and learn.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/479478731369
    You can find her on ferry St. Some nights and early mornings. If you see her out have her make good for your donation.

  15. #4194

    Another scammer

    Be careful, BBW-Hamden has now joined the scammers club. Went to visit and shortly after I sat down and provided the donation, a knock on the door and her handler said that her daughter wanted to see her. So I just left with a promise of another visit. Still waiting for that visit! Live and learn.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/479478731369

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape