Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 31847
-
10-04-21 09:17 #21782Regular Member

Posts: 5Hotel Advice
Can anyone recommend the best way to get a hotel room anonymously? Which ones accept cash and don't run cards? Any tips on how not to have them get your personal info like address and cc number? I know most if not all require a cc for damages and your I'd too. Just wondering if anyone has any special tips or go-to's they can recommend. Thanks!!
-
10-03-21 23:26 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 91Yes, I recommend to stay far, far away from Lexi. She pulled a cash and dash on me. I should know better, but I had a moment of weakness.
Originally Posted by Usaqwe
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 20:08 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 303Glad I can help!!
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 18:03 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 310Rates
Qv / Hh / Fh
Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ
[View Original Post]
100 / 150 / 200
-
10-03-21 15:25 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 170Rebecca
Thank you Delta, yes, just saw her and would recommend. Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 14:44 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 256Need some help
Looking for recommendations- going to be out around the airport tomorrow- do I go with the fine older ass of hometown hottie? Or the nice youthful titties of Hendrix. Just looking through reviews those seem like my best options unless I missed one. There is a big tittles blasian I was looking at as well.
-
10-03-21 12:49 #21776Senior Member

Posts: 1250Asian granny squad is right!
I have never seen a young one. I would look elsewhere (not in Nashville) unless a "mature" one is what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 23:48 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 175Ali
Anybody seen Ali?
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/032770918377
Thanks, Hardly.
-
10-02-21 19:10 #21774Regular Member

Posts: 10RE: Karmen Valtese
That's totally true. I have seen her more than 10 times at least and she is the best. I haven't seen anybody else who loves what they do as much as her. There is nothing to complain about her and if you treat her right, she gives it back to you. If anybody, hasn't seen her, I would recommend her for sure.
Best,
Hamilton.
-
10-02-21 17:08 #21773Senior Member

Posts: 436Asian
Not many Asians in the area.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
There is the Asian Raven Kay who travels here. (Do NOT prepay her). She works with a girl named Taylor Madison and they seemed joined at the hip together. Raven is the Asian one of the two. And on the more expensive side. She's was born and raised in America. So she has American girl attitude and personality. Listcrawler.
There is also Nikita who travels here. She is really professional. Like the opposite of GFE. You will not be feeling warm in fuzzy after her. It's just pure business. But she's petite, cute nice body and 100% Asian. She's like an Asian pornstar basically. More expensive side too. Listcrawler, stg and rub.
And then there is the Ella girl. I don't think she's Asian. I think she's Hispanic trying to pass herself off as asian. She's short and thick. And doesn't have the Asian look to her at all. One time I saw her she had a damn afro. She might be Filipino at best. And depending on if she has her extensions in or not, you might see a girl who doesn't look like the photos. And her attitude kind of sucks too. Anti GFE as well. Listcrawler and rubrating.
And last but not least the Asian granny squad. A small cluster fuck of mature Asian women posting in Nashville. They use pictures of Asian girls that aren't them. They tell you fake ages. You show up and you expect a 26 year Asian girl who speaks little English. And you get a 40 to 50 year old Asian women who speaks little english instead. ONE time when contacting them I did run into an asian girl in her 20's or 30's that was pretty hot, but that was once. Every other time was an asian lady old enough to be my grandma. I usually just walk out, but one time I decided to stay and bang one of them into the mattress. Was very rough with her. I took it as a chance to teach her a lesson about catfishing. But every other time I just walked out as it wasn't even close to girl who was advertised. And it's roulette with them. You never know who you will get until you show up. That's the Asian granny squad. Rubrating and stg.
That's about all the Asian providers in nash.
-
10-02-21 12:49 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 1137Asian
Does anyone have any recent experience, or good news on any of the Asia s in town? They typical traveling Asian that I've contacted all seem to be staying in the same hotel. There's a lot of ads but this makes me think it's 1 or 2, different girls, with several different ads, maybe.
-
10-02-21 11:10 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 1137The link is broken, any more helpful info, name number?
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 11:07 #21770Senior Member

Posts: 303Rebecca is the real deal, young hot chick, I have seen her three times, always a decent location, always freshly showered and pretty laid back, the only thing I will mention there will be another lady with her, but she will be in the bathroom, seem pretty harmless never knew she was in there, but I always asked to wash my hands when I see a provider and notice the bathroom door close, just a safety check for me. It has been about a year since the last time I saw her, but all was good. Hope this help.
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
10-02-21 10:20 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 90The link is not working. Could you PM her number? Or is there another link? Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 01:43 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 436New girl I just reviewed.
I pm'd you.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






