Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 964 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10104
    I use prepaid debit cards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about getting back on too, but I'm in the same boat as you. Someone else said you also need to use a different browser than before, use a credit card with a different name & address, and a new email. It's a pain. I use ProtonVPN.

  2. #10103

    Coming on Oct. 11-13

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-4e716f4d5514

    She coming next week, but I will be busy, I am guessing she's probably a traveling pro, but with an ass like that, do you really care.

  3. #10102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    What VPN do people use for VPN to use SA? Thinking of getting back, but given my previous ban, need something to actually being able to use it.
    I'm thinking about getting back on too, but I'm in the same boat as you. Someone else said you also need to use a different browser than before, use a credit card with a different name & address, and a new email. It's a pain. I use ProtonVPN.

  4. #10101

    VPN for SA

    What VPN do people use for VPN to use SA? Thinking of getting back, but given my previous ban, need something to actually being able to use it.

  5. #10100
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    So fckn true! Before I got in the hobby I had a 2 - 3 yr affair with feelings and love and the whole enchilada and I had spent way more than I had spent for escorts and SA girls all combined for my years in the hobby, not to mention the multiple problems the affair caused.

    This is not an SA post but here it is. I took a part-time job out of state approximately a week on and a week off. About 75% of the women I work with are fat AA type, just a notch above the ghetto hood rats except one girl who is thick but not ghetto. One of the girls "aksed" me if I was married and I told her that I was and she was "too bad, one of the girls likes you". Next day the woman told me it was the young girl and told me that I have to make a move. The girl herself has big, thick ass, face is probably 7. She is shy and uses "messangers" to tell me she had saved me a plate for dinner and left a note on my desk wishing me a good night but without her name. I returned to Illinois for a week and last night she texted me telling me she had found my number on the board that we have to put our cell numbers for contact if necessary. She texted me today too. I don't know if she is attracted to me as a man or more as a professional cause I worked closely with her few nights. She is 21-22 AA girl and I will be 50 in few weeks, married with 2 kids and my daughter is her age. She is more sweet and nice than hot and sexy but I would like to bang her of course. I don't know how to proceed, she stays in the area and I travel back and forth and we both work nights, so it's hard to go out for dinner and drinks. All the AA women will know if anything happens as they make comments even now. I am also very average in term of male size and she probably had big dicks cause AA guys have big cocks. I'm supposed to be back there in a week and don't know how to ask her to go for coffee after the night shift, besides she may cool off after a week of not seeing me. I think, she likes me for who I am at work and doubt she finds some white old guy attractive, but it's a chance. Also there is a possibility of sexual harassment speculation if things turn sour after few dates cause I am considered much higher in terms of position and experience than her 🤔.
    Just don't do it. I just witnessed one scenario for my co worker even in remote working conditions. She kept a virtual happy hour voice recording conversations as evidence for a sexual harassment case against her manager and HR took her side due to Race, position level difference and also the management directives. There was no physical involved it was just few comments made in virtual settings after work but used the company Zoom credentials set for the virtual happy hour settings. These things come in light only when things go south and not during the act.

  6. #10099

    I got you bro

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]

    This is not an SA post but here it is...I'm supposed to be back there in a week and don't know how to ask her to go for coffee after the night shift, besides she may cool off after a week of not seeing me. I think, she likes me...
    Stan I got you bro. Follow this exactly as I write it.

    Send her a note thru your co-workers asking her "Do you want to fuck? - circle yes or no".

    Follow that question with this statement: "I am fully vaccinated having received my cooties shot including a booster recently. " I cannot stress this last part enough especially in today's current environment.

    Best of luck!

  7. #10098

    Stan don't do it

    Never shit where you eat. That and the fact that everyone will know and she is married is just not a smart move.

  8. #10097

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    If you work with her it is a definite no.
    Man, you started by describing the affair as a problem. Why go back to that world. There is no sexual harassment charges with an escort and escorts who aren't scammers could care less if you are married, have kids, whatever. Way better than the headache of an affair in my opinion.

  9. #10096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Playing With A Female Co-Worker.

    Don't do it. Stay away from this girl unless dealing with work related issues. And even then have another co-worker accompany you. (Mike Pence effect) Not worth it the era of the "Me Too" movement.

    All she has to say you've been sexually harassing her and you lose everything. Marriage gone, Career gone, Finances gone, Wife gone. Good luck trying to defend yourself against a work place sexual harassment accusation by a female co-worker.

  10. #10095

    Believe it or not

    I actually treat my sb very, very well, I go to the mall almost every week to buy gift cards, perfume, clothes, make up, fix their car, buy them text books, paid for they online shopping, take them on vacation, take them to the zoo ect, I paid from their gas, insurance, shopping ect. Most long term sb stay the whole night with me, I cook for them, let them pick the movies, I give them back massages, I cook breakfast for them, and I leave their private life alone, many time they will text their boyfriends, friends, class mates during the movies or / and a few time during sex they still be texting hahaha, and I don't really care, I had to buy two blankets because they always take the whole blanket at night, and I don't know why women do that. I let they sleep in as long as they want. After the first meet, 90% of the time, I let them text me first and schedule the next meet up,. Many of my long term want to stay with me longer but the problem me, I just want to fuck different women,. To me they re like temporary or shared / rent girlfriends for a few hours, overnight, or few days, that's how I see it, and you can't do all these things with an escorts.

  11. #10094

    Stan What are you thinking

    If you work with her it is a definite no.

    I thought you were much older than 50.

    Myth that blacks have bigger schlongs.

  12. #10093

    Not SA question but

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    A wise man once said, "Free women cost the most. ".
    So fckn true! Before I got in the hobby I had a 2 - 3 yr affair with feelings and love and the whole enchilada and I had spent way more than I had spent for escorts and SA girls all combined for my years in the hobby, not to mention the multiple problems the affair caused.

    This is not an SA post but here it is. I took a part-time job out of state approximately a week on and a week off. About 75% of the women I work with are fat AA type, just a notch above the ghetto hood rats except one girl who is thick but not ghetto. One of the girls "aksed" me if I was married and I told her that I was and she was "too bad, one of the girls likes you". Next day the woman told me it was the young girl and told me that I have to make a move. The girl herself has big, thick ass, face is probably 7. She is shy and uses "messangers" to tell me she had saved me a plate for dinner and left a note on my desk wishing me a good night but without her name. I returned to Illinois for a week and last night she texted me telling me she had found my number on the board that we have to put our cell numbers for contact if necessary. She texted me today too. I don't know if she is attracted to me as a man or more as a professional cause I worked closely with her few nights. She is 21-22 AA girl and I will be 50 in few weeks, married with 2 kids and my daughter is her age. She is more sweet and nice than hot and sexy but I would like to bang her of course. I don't know how to proceed, she stays in the area and I travel back and forth and we both work nights, so it's hard to go out for dinner and drinks. All the AA women will know if anything happens as they make comments even now. I am also very average in term of male size and she probably had big dicks cause AA guys have big cocks. I'm supposed to be back there in a week and don't know how to ask her to go for coffee after the night shift, besides she may cool off after a week of not seeing me. I think, she likes me for who I am at work and doubt she finds some white old guy attractive, but it's a chance. Also there is a possibility of sexual harassment speculation if things turn sour after few dates cause I am considered much higher in terms of position and experience than her 🤔.

  13. #10092

    SA experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    SA is filled with different camps of women. There are literal escorts, semi-pros, scammers, fwb (and are often in relationships "in real life" graverobbers who seek out the oldest dudes possible, and women who are looking for or open minded about finding love, just with a guy who can take care of them or give them a good lifestyle...
    You are on target. Everyone's experience will be different on SA. There are plenty of women for whatever you are looking for. I spend little time on SA. I have 4 targeted searches saved with age, body type, ethnicity, etc and most importantly I check unviewed. I vary my log in times and days. I copy and paste the same message to all of them; the message is short, simple, and clear what I am looking for. It has been crafted and revised thru trial and error to what it is now. I get off the site within 4-6 messages either thru text, snap, or kik. Its a numbers game, I cut the general SA population down with my targeted searches, then further refine thru my message, and the women who respond are exactly who I am looking for and they know what I am looking for, from there it is making them comfortable with me and the arrangement. Admittedly this last part is probably the most difficult. I don't take them to dinner or dates, and they don't want dinner or dates. I don't mess with druggies, pros, GPS, or other time wasters (* I made a mistake with Ali. See my earlier posts). I rarely spend more than 300-400.

    If you take a systematic and disciplined approach you will find what you are looking for on SA without alot of effort or game. But if you're indiscriminately messaging women, you're going to waste your time and get really frustrated. SA is a gold mine, one of the most useful tools out there. But again a tool is only useful in the right hands. I only share profiles that I am not interested in but have arrangement details, 1 timers, or the profiles that I am done with. I would not share profiles that I deem worthwhile even if I'm done with them, that would be distasteful and a disservice to those women (no offense to anyone). So don't expect the SA forum to lead you to the right profiles, but more as just informational. Use it to improve your searches and messages. Don't be discouraged by this forum!

    I re-activated my membership with the Labor Day promo and just cancelled today. I have my rotation set: 19 year old nursing students (seems like half the girls claim to be nurses on SA) - I help her with her assignments and papers for school so I know she's actually in school, also will not smoke 420 with me. 22 year CNA she is the hottest and most fun. 39 yr housewife in fucking Plainfield. 26 yr old goth chick out in the boonies orland park. All normal regular women. They want consistency, a long term arrangement, and most importantly privacy. I treat them with respect, I am not a jerk to them, and I don't act superior to them. In short I treat them like human beings.

  14. #10091

    Reports

    SbSaam https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f53b525110cb.

    $350-450, DTF, will meet in NW suburbs only. Kind of flaky and takes long to respond. Did not see her.

    Sherry https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-7d17fec3fd44.

    $350, DTF, wants to meet in public first. Seems like a nice girl, did not agree to anal, got a BJ. Will not see again.

    Kaia https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-c6191c679d57.

    350, claims she can host close near navy pier. Did not see her as her location changed to Kentucky and decided not to pursue.

    Hecate https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-61b5270a4ce5.

    $300. DTF, straight to the point. Easy to set up. She was a trooper, but was def on something. I wouldn't repeat.

    Vicky https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-9eaedb778543.

    350, fun girl. Has a trashy look to her that I love. Saw her twice, now I'm done so have at it. She will meet NW suburbs.

    Madelyn https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-f7f9436d98ed.

    200, will host for a specific amount of time on certain days near diversey and cicero. I did not visit as I suspect she can probably be picked up in the same area probably for much less.

    Domlee https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-01f46df3d8fa.

    350, will host in palatine. Wants to meet at starbucks 1st, she lives up the street. She's a nice girl, only available during the day she works nights. Made an exception for her, she doesn't do anal. I wouldn't repeat.

    Kendall https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-352daabb3e02.

    1 k. Did not engage.

  15. #10090

    Another different between escorts vs sa

    Escorts over 90% condom only, SA over 90% BBFS cip, can you figure out why??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape