High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4870

    Thanks for the clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyDmv  [View Original Post]
    Don't assume I offer BBBJ. I don't offer bareback full service.
    The post you responded to said you are CFS or "safe" GFE.

  2. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by shootingblanks  [View Original Post]
    what no bare gross.
    lololololololol.

  3. #4868
    What no bare gross.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    GFE but CBJ and CFS. So kissing, DATY, CBJ, and CFS.

  4. #4867
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    GFE but CBJ and CFS. So kissing, DATY, CBJ, and CFS.
    Don't assume I offer BBBJ. I don't offer bareback full service.

  5. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleChu  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate on what a "safe GFE" is?
    GFE but CBJ and CFS. So kissing, DATY, CBJ, and CFS.

  6. #4865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is Sweet Jane times 1000. She will take loads all day.
    I heard Sweet Jane is back BTW.

  7. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Responded like an hour after her ad went up and no response back. Curious why she doesn't do longer visits.
    I've seen her a couple times and is amazing, this is only something she does for fun, her real job has her travel.

  8. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    When she does respond, it is a great time.
    Responded like an hour after her ad went up and no response back. Curious why she doesn't do longer visits.

  9. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    That probably means CFS.
    Yes that's exactly what that means. Bareback full service is not available.

  10. #4861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    I don't care how hot she is I refuse to see providers that try to post rare ads like there some sort of unicorn and then never respond I play this on my schedule not any providers.
    When she does respond, it is a great time.

  11. #4860

    Yes but

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    I don't care how hot she is I refuse to see providers that try to post rare ads like there some sort of unicorn and then never respond I play this on my schedule not any providers.
    I've had good experiences with daily posters and meh ones too. Thinking about the rare posters my experience has been they're better. I have two regulars who haven't posted in over a year, and one who posts about once a month. I guess they don't need to? Or they don't need the money just want an occasional bang.

  12. #4859
    I don't care how hot she is I refuse to see providers that try to post rare ads like there some sort of unicorn and then never respond I play this on my schedule not any providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is Sweet Jane times 1000. She will take loads all day.

  13. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guess who is in town! She loves cum in any and all holes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-Anna!
    That ad is a day old. She probably got booked an hour into the ad.

  14. #4857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guess who is in town! She loves cum in any and all holes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-Anna!
    She is Sweet Jane times 1000. She will take loads all day.

  15. #4856

    Insatiable Anna

    Guess who is in town! She loves cum in any and all holes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-Anna!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape