Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Recommendations

    Thanks for all the info guys, please keep them coming. I have to say you have much more talent in Chicago than we have in NJ.

  2. #17081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    A Lot

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    So what's the issue with her? Only Her higiene or is anything else we should worry about?
    Check the reviews. She's got a terrible attitude, awful performance, a pussy that smells terrifyingly bad and just doesn't feel right. Multiple reviews said her labias resembled boiled sausages. Other reviews said she might be mentally challenged; e. G. They said she decided to chew on someone's d* after he commented on her technique and another said she literally shat the bed in the middle of sex.

  3. #17080

    Any Info?

    Hey everyone,

    Just wondering if anyone has experience with Megan? I've searched around and haven't found anything on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan143-

    Thanks!

  4. #17079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    So what's the issue with her? Only Her higiene or is anything else we should worry about?
    The snippets of her reviews that non members can see are pretty bad. She recently posted some pictures on twitter that make it appear that she either had an M80 go off on her stomach or had acid dumped on it.

  5. #17078

    Any news on Jenny Ling?

    She had an IG where she posted her touring schedule (she used to come every couple of months to the Elk Grove area) but apparently that IG is gone and she doesn't updated her Twitter either . Looks like she is somewhat active on OF but I won't spend 20 bucks on that. If someone has info about her touring schedule let me know. Thanks.

    https://allmylinks.com/realjennyling

  6. #17077
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy

    Daisy and her smelly swollen oscar meyer snatch are on Tryst now. And she's charging $400 for the privilege, compared to $180 on EB / LC.
    So what's the issue with her? Only Her higiene or is anything else we should worry about?

  7. #17076
    They all move there then jack up their prices. Forget that noise, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy

    Daisy and her smelly swollen oscar meyer snatch are on Tryst now. And she's charging $400 for the privilege, compared to $180 on EB / LC.

  8. #17075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Tryst GPS

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy

    Daisy and her smelly swollen oscar meyer snatch are on Tryst now. And she's charging $400 for the privilege, compared to $180 on EB / LC.

  9. #17074

    Binkey belize

    Hey guys,

    It's been a long time since I've been on here but I'm interested in hooking up with this girl close to midway airport she goes by the name of Binkey Belize please if anyone have met up with this girl please can y'all tell me what is to her.

    Tryst. Link / escort / binkey-belize.

  10. #17073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible..
    If you can't find exactly what you need, consider this place which has 2 locations downtown.

    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

    The are referred to as CLM in the Chicago forum posts.

    I have not seen her, but Mia has had good reviews. If Laura is on the schedule (updated on Monday) she is worth a visit also.

    The quality varies but if you read the posts, you may find something. Check out Jinurso's posts for a good overview.

    Be sure to let us know how it goes.

  11. #17072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Chicago

    Tha KS for the advice I will check it out. Whilst BBFS is a nice to ha e it isn't a must so any other tips for fetish friendly providers would be greatly appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    That specific combination isn't always easy to find but the BBFS board is probably your best bet. There are a few reliable providers who have been reviewed recently that you might like.

  12. #17071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible.

    .
    That specific combination isn't always easy to find but the BBFS board is probably your best bet. There are a few reliable providers who have been reviewed recently that you might like.

  13. #17070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible..
    If you want young and athletic, take a look at this.

    https://www.alenachicago.com/

    I have not used them but they are downtown.

    This forum has many posts on these girls, mostly positive.

    I doubt you will find BBFS unless you lower your standards.

    If you want wild, this may be the one.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-arriana-35079, but check here for availability, usually by OHare airport: https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa.

  14. #17069

    Same experience

    She caught my eye but is also slow to respond. I'm on the fence because the location is a hike for me and prices are the the high end. Would be nice to see a review first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65160149

    Is she always slow? We've texted before and she responds a half hour later when I'm never in the area. I work 10 minutes from her incall location but she's just such a slow responder. Last week we were finally able to set up a QV meeting then she had me sitting in the parking lot for 20 minutes with 0 response. From our past contact she knows I work in the area so obviously that can't happen and you expect me to just wait. As I'm sitting there contemplating leaving, things start getting busy at the motel. I decide to leave, the MOMENT I back out she texts me saying "sorry waiting on food I'll text you the room# LOL". She wasn't lying. 4 minutes into my 20 min wait (a 20 min wait that she wanted me to let her know when I was a few minutes away at that so she could be ready) a Uber eats driver pulled up and was running around for 10 minutes trying to drop off chick-fil-a. I decided to wait but never got the room # for another 5 minutes when I already decided to leave and go to work. Got 0 response from her after explaining that also. Maybe she was mad idk but I also wouldn't care. These girls are all charging a premium nowadays to not be available when they claim to be and think you'll put up with any bullshit they throw your way. She's lucky I gave her 25 or so minutes I usually only wait 10 these days. She's hot to me and while $165 for a QV is steep for me (especially considering no bbj at that price and 150 gets you a hhr with better looking chicks) I still want to meet. She talks a big game in her ads but she seems to be another with time management / double booking (problems.

    165/245/345 is what she quoted. 95 up charge for anal.

  15. #17068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Chicago visit

    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to Chicago.

    Can you give a little more info on what you are looking for (in-call vs out-call) and location?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape