Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17077
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy

    Daisy and her smelly swollen oscar meyer snatch are on Tryst now. And she's charging $400 for the privilege, compared to $180 on EB / LC.
    So what's the issue with her? Only Her higiene or is anything else we should worry about?

  2. #17076
    They all move there then jack up their prices. Forget that noise, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy

    Daisy and her smelly swollen oscar meyer snatch are on Tryst now. And she's charging $400 for the privilege, compared to $180 on EB / LC.

  3. #17075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Tryst GPS

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy

    Daisy and her smelly swollen oscar meyer snatch are on Tryst now. And she's charging $400 for the privilege, compared to $180 on EB / LC.

  4. #17074

    Binkey belize

    Hey guys,

    It's been a long time since I've been on here but I'm interested in hooking up with this girl close to midway airport she goes by the name of Binkey Belize please if anyone have met up with this girl please can y'all tell me what is to her.

    Tryst. Link / escort / binkey-belize.

  5. #17073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible..
    If you can't find exactly what you need, consider this place which has 2 locations downtown.

    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

    The are referred to as CLM in the Chicago forum posts.

    I have not seen her, but Mia has had good reviews. If Laura is on the schedule (updated on Monday) she is worth a visit also.

    The quality varies but if you read the posts, you may find something. Check out Jinurso's posts for a good overview.

    Be sure to let us know how it goes.

  6. #17072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Chicago

    Tha KS for the advice I will check it out. Whilst BBFS is a nice to ha e it isn't a must so any other tips for fetish friendly providers would be greatly appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    That specific combination isn't always easy to find but the BBFS board is probably your best bet. There are a few reliable providers who have been reviewed recently that you might like.

  7. #17071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible.

    .
    That specific combination isn't always easy to find but the BBFS board is probably your best bet. There are a few reliable providers who have been reviewed recently that you might like.

  8. #17070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible..
    If you want young and athletic, take a look at this.

    https://www.alenachicago.com/

    I have not used them but they are downtown.

    This forum has many posts on these girls, mostly positive.

    I doubt you will find BBFS unless you lower your standards.

    If you want wild, this may be the one.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-arriana-35079, but check here for availability, usually by OHare airport: https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa.

  9. #17069

    Same experience

    She caught my eye but is also slow to respond. I'm on the fence because the location is a hike for me and prices are the the high end. Would be nice to see a review first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65160149

    Is she always slow? We've texted before and she responds a half hour later when I'm never in the area. I work 10 minutes from her incall location but she's just such a slow responder. Last week we were finally able to set up a QV meeting then she had me sitting in the parking lot for 20 minutes with 0 response. From our past contact she knows I work in the area so obviously that can't happen and you expect me to just wait. As I'm sitting there contemplating leaving, things start getting busy at the motel. I decide to leave, the MOMENT I back out she texts me saying "sorry waiting on food I'll text you the room# LOL". She wasn't lying. 4 minutes into my 20 min wait (a 20 min wait that she wanted me to let her know when I was a few minutes away at that so she could be ready) a Uber eats driver pulled up and was running around for 10 minutes trying to drop off chick-fil-a. I decided to wait but never got the room # for another 5 minutes when I already decided to leave and go to work. Got 0 response from her after explaining that also. Maybe she was mad idk but I also wouldn't care. These girls are all charging a premium nowadays to not be available when they claim to be and think you'll put up with any bullshit they throw your way. She's lucky I gave her 25 or so minutes I usually only wait 10 these days. She's hot to me and while $165 for a QV is steep for me (especially considering no bbj at that price and 150 gets you a hhr with better looking chicks) I still want to meet. She talks a big game in her ads but she seems to be another with time management / double booking (problems.

    165/245/345 is what she quoted. 95 up charge for anal.

  10. #17068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Chicago visit

    Thanks! I'll be staying on Grande Ave. I can do either incall or outcall. Would love to find someone between 21-35 slim to athletic build. But def on the seductive / wild side. Bbfs if at all possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to Chicago.

    Can you give a little more info on what you are looking for (in-call vs out-call) and location?
    .

  11. #17067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers! I'm a senior member based in NJ. I'm on my 1st business trip since March of 2019! I will be in Chicago next week and was hoping for any recommendations on a great provider with open menu. Price isn't a huge issue but value is. Def want a great experience. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to Chicago.

    Can you give a little more info on what you are looking for (in-call vs out-call) and location?

  12. #17066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    1st outing in almost 2 years!

    Hi mongers! I'm a senior member based in NJ. I'm on my 1st business trip since March of 2019! I will be in Chicago next week and was hoping for any recommendations on a great provider with open menu. Price isn't a huge issue but value is. Def want a great experience. Thanks in advance.

  13. #17065
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeek77  [View Original Post]
    Yo. Throat seeking ain't easy these days. I'm done with this one so I'll share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67802550
    Thanks for the detailed review! I've been liking this girl's look, but the attitudes you describe are a hard pass for me.

  14. #17064
    I'd pass just based on the reviews she has at that link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I searched the thread for more information on this one and the only Nadia discussed was so far back that the link was dead. I also couldn't find anything on her through the oThER site.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7734588462

    .

  15. #17063
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    Everybody has different boundaries, I'd be curious what made him say she's a no-go as it might not be a dealbreaker for me.
    I do not want to comment on behalf of him as I don't have direct experience and he is not a member of this forum. So this may or may not be accurate and need to be taken accordingly.

    He said its not worth the service for the price and a very mechanical rush performance almost he felt cheated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape