Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 344 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2527

    Manchester Lacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBoston99  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Lacy at her in call. Street parking nearby. She has pets and smokes but didn't during the session. She started with a body rub and started a BBBJ on the flip. Cover came on and proceeded to FS. Finished with a BBBJ and CIM.
    Is this the much older lacy in Manchester? Could you provide a link?

  2. #2526

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide a link for this girl?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...chester-791379

  3. #2525

    All I need is a little Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jen last week for a half hour. $. 6.

    As I parked, I got a text that she needed condoms and asked me to pick some up. (I never like doing that because if it's a sting, then you have evidence on you.) So I went and picked up some at the store.

    The incall was in a relatively safe location, with plenty of street parking. The apartment was clean and there was a small bedroom for us. She did not smoke during the session and I did not see or hear any pets.

    She was friendly and had a case of the sniffles. Those pics might be a little old, but they are of her. Gave a decent BBJ and FS. Started reverse cow girl, to cow girl, doggie, missionary. Finished with another BBBJ.

    Overall, I don't have complaints of the service. I may repeat, the price seemed a little high though. I'm usually looking for just a BBBJ and the 15 min price is way to high for that.

    Stay safe,

    L.
    Could you provide a link for this girl?

  4. #2524

    Pat, I'd like to buy a link

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBoston99  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Lacy at her in call. Street parking nearby. She has pets and smokes but didn't during the session. She started with a body rub and started a BBBJ on the flip. Cover came on and proceeded to FS. Finished with a BBBJ and CIM.
    Could you provide a link to her?

  5. #2523

    Price for 15 min

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSkin  [View Original Post]
    So I'm amazed at humpty dumpty BBBJ FS, 5 different positions in 15 min. Wow no wonder he calls himself humpty dumpty LOL.
    Well YellowSkin, I don't know why you're amazed about anything I said. After all, if you were paying attention to who wrote what you read, you'd realize it wasn't me.

  6. #2522

    Lacy

    Met up with Lacy at her in call. Street parking nearby. She has pets and smokes but didn't during the session. She started with a body rub and started a BBBJ on the flip. Cover came on and proceeded to FS. Finished with a BBBJ and CIM.

  7. #2521

    Price for 15 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Which Jen are you referring to? There are probably as many Jen's as there are Jessica"s.
    So I'm amazed at humpty dumpty BBBJ FS, 5 different positions in 15 min. Wow no wonder he calls himself humpty dumpty LOL.

  8. #2520

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jen last week for a half hour. $. 6.

    As I parked, I got a text that she needed condoms and asked me to pick some up. (I never like doing that because if it's a sting, then you have evidence on you.) So I went and picked up some at the store.

    The incall was in a relatively safe location, with plenty of street parking. The apartment was clean and there was a small bedroom for us. She did not smoke during the session and I did not see or hear any pets.

    She was friendly and had a case of the sniffles. Those pics might be a little old, but they are of her. Gave a decent BBJ and FS. Started reverse cow girl, to cow girl, doggie, missionary. Finished with another BBBJ.

    Overall, I don't have complaints of the service. I may repeat, the price seemed a little high though. I'm usually looking for just a BBBJ and the 15 min price is way to high for that.

    Stay safe,

    L.
    Which Jen are you referring to? There are probably as many Jen's as there are Jessica"s.

  9. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jen last week for a half hour. $. 6.

    As I parked, I got a text that she needed condoms and asked me to pick some up. (I never like doing that because if it's a sting, then you have evidence on you.) So I went and picked up some at the store.

    The incall was in a relatively safe location, with plenty of street parking. The apartment was clean and there was a small bedroom for us. She did not smoke during the session and I did not see or hear any pets.

    She was friendly and had a case of the sniffles. Those pics might be a little old, but they are of her. Gave a decent BBJ and FS. Started reverse cow girl, to cow girl, doggie, missionary. Finished with another BBBJ.

    Overall, I don't have complaints of the service. I may repeat, the price seemed a little high though. I'm usually looking for just a BBBJ and the 15 min price is way to high for that.

    Stay safe,

    L.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  10. #2518

    Jen

    I saw Jen last week for a half hour. $. 6.

    As I parked, I got a text that she needed condoms and asked me to pick some up. (I never like doing that because if it's a sting, then you have evidence on you.) So I went and picked up some at the store.

    The incall was in a relatively safe location, with plenty of street parking. The apartment was clean and there was a small bedroom for us. She did not smoke during the session and I did not see or hear any pets.

    She was friendly and had a case of the sniffles. Those pics might be a little old, but they are of her. Gave a decent BBJ and FS. Started reverse cow girl, to cow girl, doggie, missionary. Finished with another BBBJ.

    Overall, I don't have complaints of the service. I may repeat, the price seemed a little high though. I'm usually looking for just a BBBJ and the 15 min price is way to high for that.

    Stay safe,

    L.

  11. #2517

    Thicc queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo81  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this one? STG has been a big hit or miss latley.

    Thank you for any heads up and if I do see her I will report back.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/600797611523
    I haven't actually met her but I have texted a couple times. Was going to pull the trigger the first time but when I saw her waiting for me to pick her up she looked like she just got up from a 15 hour nap. Second time we texted her prices had gone up 160 half 260 hour. That may not sound bad to some, but you have to pick her up, she doesn't host, and bring her back and has to be your place or car date. I don't think so.

  12. #2516

    Thicc queen. Manchester 19 yo

    Has anybody seen this one? STG has been a big hit or miss latley.

    Thank you for any heads up and if I do see her I will report back.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/600797611523

  13. #2515

    If anyone is interested

    Hello everyone,

    Found this girl on a site I am on as well. I am also on a site called Fetlife, if you're not aware of the site, it is a free to sign up fetish site, not really a dating site, but more for a community of kinksters, but you can find some hidden gems in there for working girls. A lot of * hoes, but you get that once in a while like this one. I will list her info if you want to sign up and see it. I promise I don't know her, I just found her looking for game in Manchester as I travel down there often, I don't have any reviews on her. Personally, she's just my type being young and thick. Good luck guys.

    Fetlife Username: JinxedHufflepuff.

    Kik: jinxedhufflepuff.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13369829/pictures/112483163

    Per her post, she has herself listed saying her sessions start at $2. 5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_5.jpg‎   Screenshot_6.jpg‎  

  14. #2514

    Suger / Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a little over 2 years ago, and haven't tried again. Texting we set it up for her to come to me. I agreed on 250, thought she might be worth it. I was wrong. She had her tit's inflated for sure since I saw her. Covered BJ, she brought the rubbers and unfolded I saw 12 to 15 figured she was going to have a busy night. Didn't want me to touch her tit's or her pussy. Needless to say it was quick to start banging her, got her doggy and before I got my dick in her I spread her cheeks and got a very quick lick of her ass but she yelled, "none of that". Started fucking her, 10 minutes and I blew a load in the bag. I haven't or won't ever see her again. She does have a nice ass. Also she let me take pics.
    Thanks Humpty. I figured that's about what it would be. I let her know I want the champagne room experience with a real finish. Hoping she knows how to dance.

  15. #2513

    Sugar / Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsftw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently? Setting something up with her now. Seen some reports from awhile back. Chick has such an unreal body! I'm on her OF and its really just a bunch of light stripping, but that's what I'm hoping to get!

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/sugarissweetblazzin
    I saw her a little over 2 years ago, and haven't tried again. Texting we set it up for her to come to me. I agreed on 250, thought she might be worth it. I was wrong. She had her tit's inflated for sure since I saw her. Covered BJ, she brought the rubbers and unfolded I saw 12 to 15 figured she was going to have a busy night. Didn't want me to touch her tit's or her pussy. Needless to say it was quick to start banging her, got her doggy and before I got my dick in her I spread her cheeks and got a very quick lick of her ass but she yelled, "none of that". Started fucking her, 10 minutes and I blew a load in the bag. I haven't or won't ever see her again. She does have a nice ass. Also she let me take pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape