Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 21,961 to 21,975 of 27140
-
10-07-21 14:29 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 333Yasmine at Diamond Desires
New girl at DD, Yasmine. She looks really hot. Anyone know if she is BBFS friendly?
-
10-06-21 12:13 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 43She stopped CIP? Damn I had been planning on seeing her again, but I'll skip if that's the case.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 21:17 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 333I get bare from Baylee everytime I see her, no extra $. Though she stopped doing CIP since her comeback.
Originally Posted by Noopb
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:08 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 28Baylee at LT
Misspelled the name. My bad!
Originally Posted by Noopb
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 17:20 #5176Regular Member

Posts: 3Not sure about Hiromi. When I saw Solene, she does not and she is CBJ and BBJ for extra.
Originally Posted by PhxMarker
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 13:12 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 28Haylee at Lear Talent
Is BBFS included at the price point (HH or HR)? Is CIP friendly too?
-
10-05-21 11:03 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 109So Hiromi BBFS or no?
Is Hiromi CCP BBFS?
And what about Solene? Very cute. Would love.......
-
10-04-21 23:34 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 212Thank you.
Originally Posted by Noopb
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 17:58 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 78Any feedback on Amelia at LT? Bb or otherwise?
-
10-04-21 14:37 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 28I made a post on this before, it was a direct no from her.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 09:20 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 1727Gina moved to Florida awhile back after the pandemic started. She used to travel up to NYC frequently but I heard she is looking to establish herself in Florida.
Originally Posted by Danginfantry
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 19:28 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 333MetroGirlsnyc.com
Anyone know if any of the girls here are BBFS friendly? It's 350 per hour for a girl here.
-
10-02-21 18:44 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 36Gina
Apparently Gina relocated to Florida.
Not sure how true it is but that's the word on the street.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 22:44 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 624What are Lisa and Gina charging.
The Russian chicks that meet in midtown Manhattan.
By the 50 and Lex.
-
09-29-21 21:38 #5166Regular Member

Posts: 7Hmmm. Not sure
But Sugar is probably the most beautiful of AMP girls I have ever seen. Sensual, alluring, rock solid body, great kisser. But she was pretty careful the whole time. She has ambitions outside the hobby so I think it is surprising if she did. I've only seen her once so please take note.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






