Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8179
-
10-09-21 02:41 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 390Here's some pics.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 17:00 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 390If you guys are up for it
I have a SB who is looking for some more daddies. I posted briefly about her at the beginning of the year and also included a pic of her rear end.
Been seeing her for about a year now. Super hot MILF, very early 30's with blonde hair, big man made tits, perfect fat to muscle ratio. Complete nympho and loves to get her pussy and ass fucked and filled in any and every position; getting hit from the back is her fave though. Likes her hair pulled and loves being complimented on as she gets railed.
400 $ per meet which she hides from her husband as her personal spending money.
She's looking for only a couple more prospective daddies because honestly, I just can't see her as often as she'd like. She deleted her SA account awhile back and doesn't want to make a new one and go through the hassle of weeding out the guys again so I'm helping her find some new guys.
Her criterias are:
No black guys (Sorry guys, just passing the word).
Well groomed.
Active build (Don't have to be chisled, but you can't be fat).
Very hygienic.
Taller than her (she's 5'3".
Got to be dominant, but not dominating.
Also, keep in mind that the final decision to meet and what you two do together is all up to her. I've built a very good rapport with her so what she's comfortable doing with me might not be the same for you. Not sure if I can post my email so PM me if you're interested and meet the aforementioned criterias.
P.S. I'll still be seeing her too so if one of you guys fuck it up for me consider this the last time I'll share anything.
-
10-06-21 21:08 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 97Robbed by Demigirlxoxo
Watch out for Demigirlxoxo, I thought everything was going well and conversation didn't have any read flags but I set up a time to meet up with her. I show up and get to her room then all of a sudden her "boyfriend" bust into the room points a gun to my face and demands I give him all my money. I obviously I gave him everything then leave because money can be replaced. Just be careful out there guys, always keep your guard up.
-
10-06-21 17:50 #3151Regular Member

Posts: 9I started chatting with her a bit, and then a few days later she hits me up for a "loan". Seemed sketchy to me so I Noped right out.
Originally Posted by JimDandy8392
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:23 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 34Check
Make sure you reset the search.
Originally Posted by MikeJanws
[View Original Post]
Make sure you are in orlando. Location.
-
10-05-21 16:12 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 159Southernbleu013
Anyone seen this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b3503ac6be19
-
10-05-21 15:21 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 64Seeking
Do you have to be a premium member to view their profiles? I haven't been able to find any.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 14:04 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 208Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 08:42 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 133ArtisticItGirl
ArtisticItGirl Is an Italian beauty With all natural body. She's thinking to upgrade her body to man made I feel its unnecessary. Extremely friendly, sexy, sensual, great connection and very good in bed Allowance is fair of what you going to get. I still see her every 2 weeks of so.
-
10-03-21 17:01 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 118Zvlezz
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-3892105b175c
She just hmu asking for ppm as her first message. I'm always hesitant when girls are that up front about it on seeking (feels TGTBT).
Anyone else ever talk to her?
-
10-03-21 09:16 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 629Same
I too saw her a month ago or so. Good comms, texted her for a few days after exchanging numbers. Setup a day to meet up. This girl is no bullshit, seems like a pro. We settled on a fair amount for an hour of BBBJ, DATY and BBFSCIP. She couldn't take all of my length so I won't see her again, not too mention her looks weren't really what I was expecting. I also prefer petite. BBBJ was legit. We got done and she had her clothes on within minutes an out the door to hop in an Uber that was waiting. Says she's only done this a few times, yeah right.
Originally Posted by Cupcake4
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 18:21 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 133Rose
Go to filter then scroll down to profile text tgen search for Rose. It should take you to her profile.
Originally Posted by James185
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 16:06 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 140You have a link to post
Link to post??
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 12:54 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 133Rose
Rose from SA. I had great time with Her a 5'1 Puerto Rican with nice Ass. Little shy and reserve but made her relax and cum multiple times. I believe she enjoy little to much.
-
10-02-21 01:04 #3140Regular Member

Posts: 17LovelyLady2
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0bab52a6694f
Saw her about a month ago. Body was great, face not my cuppa, BBBJ was fantastic, DATY was delicious, bbfscip for up charge. I no longer have her number, but she just recreated a profile on SA if you guys want to check her out.












Reply With Quote





