Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 989 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1039 1089 1489 1989 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22546
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Received 2 calls back to back yesterday evening. Didn't answer but did send a text asking who this was. Rec'd a 1 word response. "Sasha". Last 4 digits,. 6820.
    I got one as well at about 22:00 hours.

  2. #22545
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/508198118618

    She said her name is Ci-Ci. She's blonde, cute, and fun-sized. From first text to filled the bag took around an hour. Smokey room in cheap motel near Rosie's. 100 QV might be a bit too much for the scene, but I would repeat. Everything was covered, no GFE, no small talk in and out service.
    I saw her too she's real. Setup was fast and easy she replied back quickly and I was on the way.

    I agree small talk was non existent that's fine with me but kind of weird at the same time. I opted for the QV.

    Before we started she started fiddling around with her tablet. She started playing music so I thought ok that's why she's on the tablet. But at the time I didn't realize this at the time she was also setting an alarm to go off when the time was up.

    Anyway she was about to start a CBJ but I asked for a BBBJ she said ok for another 20 so I said OK.

    We proceeded with covered cowgirl and covered doggy. I asked for CIM she said no not even if I gave her extra money so I filled the bag with my baby batter. As I was filling the bag the aforementioned alarm started going off and I woke from my dream.

  3. #22544

    Sasha

    Received 2 calls back to back yesterday evening. Didn't answer but did send a text asking who this was. Rec'd a 1 word response. "Sasha". Last 4 digits,. 6820.

  4. #22543
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/508198118618

    She said her name is Ci-Ci. She's blonde, cute, and fun-sized. From first text to filled the bag took around an hour. Smokey room in cheap motel near Rosie's. 100 QV might be a bit too much for the scene, but I would repeat. Everything was covered, no GFE, no small talk in and out service.

  5. #22542
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Pretty good scam. Using a known provider and known providers old number I think.
    It seems like a pretty terrible scam once you start reading that broken english LOL.

    Maybe it is more believable for some idk.

    Work in IT so having to deal with phishing and social engineering exploitation is second nature to me.

  6. #22541
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #22540

    Not Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm just one of a dozen guys who responded to Tina's post the other day. Well, she gets ahold of me and asks me for a pic. Fine. I send her a face pic. I thought that was strange and she never answered any of my questions and then she went dark on me. This was all yesterday. This morning she texts me:

    I have something very important to discuss with you and I hope it will benefit us a lot to chat with each other and build our relationship so strong and tight. But I am feeling shy to ask you because I haven't done this before in my life. ?? I answer: what could make you shy? She answers: I don't have enough airtime to chat with you, so I would love to you to find it in your heart to borrow me some funds, so that I will be able to chat with you each and ever since our conversation have lead us to somewhere better now. I don't want to miss chatting with you or lose you in my life, that's why I am asking you this. If you find it in your to get me the funds for the airtime, I promise to call you on phone and hear each other voices and also video call with you if you don't mind. Please your my last hope, so please try your best and solve this for me, because I don't want to miss chatting with you. Honestly fellas, I don't think this is Tina. The Tina I know was articulate and had very very little signs of Monkey. This sounds like a scam because of the broken English and it just doesn't sound like her speech.
    "She" claims to be Tina's older sister (though she said she is 32. Tina is probably mid to late 40's. Also all the pictures "she" sent are obviously fake / professional and at one point different ethnic backgrounds. After having a good laugh stringing "her" along, I blocked the number ending 0007.

  8. #22539
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    I reached out two # I had of hers from the past. Never heard back from one and a no this isn't Tina's #. Did get a call on the burner from a 757 # but they didn't leave a message nor did I call back. Yea the whole post from "her" was kind of strange. Never responded to my PM either and it was very shortly after the post. Think with your big head on this.
    Pretty good scam. Using a known provider and known providers old number I think.

  9. #22538

    Tina??

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm just one of a dozen guys who responded to Tina's post the other day. Well, she gets ahold of me and asks me for a pic. Fine. I send her a face pic. I thought that was strange and she never answered any of my questions and then she went dark on me. This was all yesterday. This morning she texts me:

    I have something very important to discuss with you and I hope it will benefit us a lot to chat with each other and build our relationship so strong and tight. But I am feeling shy to ask you because I haven't done this before in my life. ?? I answer: what could make you shy? She answers: I don't have enough airtime to chat with you, so I would love to you to find it in your heart to borrow me some funds, so that I will be able to chat with you each and ever since our conversation have lead us to somewhere better now. I don't want to miss chatting with you or lose you in my life, that's why I am asking you this. If you find it in your to get me the funds for the airtime, I promise to call you on phone and hear each other voices and also video call with you if you don't mind. Please your my last hope, so please try your best and solve this for me, because I don't want to miss chatting with you. Honestly fellas, I don't think this is Tina. The Tina I know was articulate and had very very little signs of Monkey. This sounds like a scam because of the broken English and it just doesn't sound like her speech.
    I reached out two # I had of hers from the past. Never heard back from one and a no this isn't Tina's #. Did get a call on the burner from a 757 # but they didn't leave a message nor did I call back. Yea the whole post from "her" was kind of strange. Never responded to my PM either and it was very shortly after the post. Think with your big head on this.

  10. #22537

    Tina

    I figured out how to get the actual conversation uploaded.

    I think this should work.

    [Deleted by Admin. Photos with TEL.]

  11. #22536

    Tina

    I'm sure I'm just one of a dozen guys who responded to Tina's post the other day. Well, she gets ahold of me and asks me for a pic. Fine. I send her a face pic. I thought that was strange and she never answered any of my questions and then she went dark on me. This was all yesterday. This morning she texts me:

    I have something very important to discuss with you and I hope it will benefit us a lot to chat with each other and build our relationship so strong and tight. But I am feeling shy to ask you because I haven't done this before in my life. ?? I answer: what could make you shy? She answers: I don't have enough airtime to chat with you, so I would love to you to find it in your heart to borrow me some funds, so that I will be able to chat with you each and ever since our conversation have lead us to somewhere better now. I don't want to miss chatting with you or lose you in my life, that's why I am asking you this. If you find it in your to get me the funds for the airtime, I promise to call you on phone and hear each other voices and also video call with you if you don't mind. Please your my last hope, so please try your best and solve this for me, because I don't want to miss chatting with you. Honestly fellas, I don't think this is Tina. The Tina I know was articulate and had very very little signs of Monkey. This sounds like a scam because of the broken English and it just doesn't sound like her speech.

  12. #22535
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her at the same spot JB is at on Jeff Davis but I have not had any interaction with her.
    Yes your right she is at the same spot JB is at. I have not pulled the trigger yet. Was going to hit her up one day this week. She seems to have the same open menu as JB.

  13. #22534
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her at the same spot JB is at on Jeff Davis but I have not had any interaction with her.

  14. #22533

    Any info on this one?


  15. #22532

    Jb

    Got with JB after a little silence she came through with the numba when I left so I turned around and hit the room. Two dudes hanging out in there but no problem. She was somewhere in the atmosphere. LOL I couldn't understand what she was saying. Lalmdfalkdmfladml what? Lalsdkmflasldfmke? What? You want to use a condom? Yes!! Breasts a little saggy, head game on point and the doggy finish for a QV 80. Slapped that ass and she said adslfkawoeia; m so I slapped it again and she said I don't like that. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape