Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 990 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1040 1090 1490 1990 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22520
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    So you're the reason there's another deposit scammer out here duping the blind LOL. And research is finite. There's only so much a person can do with limited info. Even searching the thread, I wouldn't know what to plug-in let alone a couple months back is hell of lot to backtrack. Ad doesn't leave any specifics such as a name. Searching by # I doubt anyone often leaves #s here of failed attempts or otherwise. Speaking for myself, I do my due diligence, but for that scam ad I wouldn't know how else to fact check other than ask here or google the # etc.
    Not to harp, but again, you are admitting that you sent money up front to a girl you were unable to find any information on. I don't know if you're just having a laugh but the only fault here lies with you. You didn't do your due diligence if the conclusion from your research was "ok, sending money. ".

    I've sent deposits 3 times from what I can recall, and not once have I had any issue. Why? It's simple. What's a <200/ hr crack addict on STG have to lose if word gets around she's ripping guys off? Nothing, because as many visitors as the forum has we're only a small percentage of the total people that come across her ad. And at the basement bargain rates, there are plenty of people willing to roll the dice, especially because they don't know better. They don't see the ripoff reports here. And these girls are ubiquitously high volume. Probably not the volume we imagine they have, but high nonetheless, so they'll still get one over on a newbie. And to be honest, absolutely nobody of that caliber needs a deposit for an incall. Never. They live at these motels. They're going to be there anyways. While the deposit would be an incentive for a guy to show up and apply it towards their incall fee, it doesn't serve the same function it does for upscale girls or low volume girls that only rent an incall for business.

    How about a girl that charges north of 400/ hr (and won't negotiate down)? Well, that's a lot to sink on a cash and dash or a boy in Bangladesh, especially if they're asking for a deposit. So naturally, she'd have to have a convincing image. So she'd have a strong web presence with a degree of longevity. She'd have reputation on ThE otheR site, ecci, and / or Pee 411 type of sites. She'd have a social media presence that connects to her escort persona. It's like she's the virtual equivalent of a brick and mortar shop. They fuck with you, you can always come back to the store and burn it down. Same thing with these girls. If their web presence is strong enough I feel safe sending a deposit and paying a higher rate because if they fuck that up, I'm burning their world down. I'm reporting their ad to Eros / Tryst / Slixa, I'm posting ripoff reports review sites, I'm putting them on blast on twitter, I'd let it be known the person is a scammer and not trustworthy. That will mess with their cash flow. Plus, truth be told, there are ways to get your deposit back assuming you sent it electronically.

    This is Richmond. There are so many options. Nobody new to seeing providers should be sending money up front without getting their feet wet first with someone well reviewed and doesn't require deposits. Get a feel for how things work. Then feel free to upgrade. Send money only if you feel perfectly comfortable sending it. It should be like sending a contractor a deposit. If you don't feel comfortable don't do it, and just keep it moving.

  2. #22519

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on here very long and I wasn't sure how you guys describe the damages on here so I might have put in the numbers wrong haha. Is 9 o qv bad? The majority of the review I ended up rambling on but those two I met when I first was fresh to the scene. Had a couple interesting encounters and 1 or 2 mistakes made back then. Still have a lot to learn on the Morris code of things and terminology. I don't know what UTR means or YMMV. I'm too embarrassed to ask. Thanks for the fair warning tho!
    There is a link at the top of this page titled Abbreviations and is very helpful. You can always highlight the term, right click and search Google as well.

    Happy hunting.

  3. #22518

    Never send a deposit

    If a girl ever asks me for a deposit I say no and move on to the next girl. It really is that simple.

  4. #22517
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    So the damage was $.9 for her? I don't care if the wap had unicorns and rainbows shooting out of it. No way am I paying that for very very low fruit. Not sure what the last statement was asking or stating. Your chill spot? Out of Towners? Maybe it's me but I'm lost. Stay safe and don't overpay.
    I haven't been on here very long and I wasn't sure how you guys describe the damages on here so I might have put in the numbers wrong haha. Is 9 o qv bad? The majority of the review I ended up rambling on but those two I met when I first was fresh to the scene. Had a couple interesting encounters and 1 or 2 mistakes made back then. Still have a lot to learn on the Morris code of things and terminology. I don't know what UTR means or YMMV. I'm too embarrassed to ask. Thanks for the fair warning tho!

  5. #22516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Lot of fake bells going off. Anytime they put no location or put domain it's a red flag. She looks fine asf but pictures are look professional. Give it go see what happens. Be safe.
    No thank you this is why I'm on the forum to see what's.

    The good that bad and the ugly LOL nope being a monger is risky enough don't need or want the extra drama fuck that.

  6. #22515
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all ever do your research?

    I posted about her a couple months ago. I'm the reason she is doing the deposit scam now. When I saw her she was doing the cash and dash and I chased her and her bf all the was from western chesterfield to Petersburg before they lost me going 90+.
    Jesus,

    So you're the reason there's another deposit scammer out here duping the blind LOL. And research is finite. There's only so much a person can do with limited info. Even searching the thread, I wouldn't know what to plug-in let alone a couple months back is hell of lot to backtrack. Ad doesn't leave any specifics such as a name. Searching by # I doubt anyone often leaves #s here of failed attempts or otherwise. Speaking for myself, I do my due diligence, but for that scam ad I wouldn't know how else to fact check other than ask here or google the # etc.

    Main point to the other fellas, never send a deposit. If its fishy, ask. Otherwise your tuition is right most of the time if you doubt. Plus there's always other options so it really isn't a big deal at the end of the day.

    Stay safe!

  7. #22514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all ever do your research?

    I posted about her a couple months ago. I'm the reason she is doing the deposit scam now. When I saw her she was doing the cash and dash and I chased her and her bf all the was from western chesterfield to Petersburg before they lost me going 90+.
    No one does any research they continue to pay deposits to providers they have no relationship with. Curiosity sending a deposit hurts all of us. They will continue to clog up Stg and sumo making it frustrating to find any new talent. Please Please Don't do it. Even if you are financially flushed it's not the amount it's the act could be $5 doesn't matter.

  8. #22513

    No she's real.

    She did the cash and dash to me before she was doing the deposit scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    You do realize you sent your money to a man in Nigeria don't you.

  9. #22512

    Smh

    Do why'all ever do your research?

    I posted about her a couple months ago. I'm the reason she is doing the deposit scam now. When I saw her she was doing the cash and dash and I chased her and her bf all the was from western chesterfield to Petersburg before they lost me going 90+.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceAssests  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it was wasted a 100 but curiosity killed the cat.

  10. #22511

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceAssests  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it was wasted a 100 but curiosity killed the cat.
    Personally even out of curiosity I wouldn't have sent the half bro. Even to test the waters during my time of curiosity with the ad I still didn't send anything. But hey, at least you know now haha.

    As always stay safe!

  11. #22510
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the hangups some of these girls have. And she's from the midwest and most of the folks I've met from out there don't seem to have the predjudices like folks here in the bible belt.
    Well I don't want to speak for anyone.

    But from the ladies I have talked too, they tend to get treated worse it seems like.

    Lot of it is haggling or size ego or just disrespectful behavior.

    Am I saying that no one else does any of those things? No. But that is just what I have been told / heard.

    Imagine it depends a lot on what your locale is.

  12. #22509

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a photo. I'm of Spanish decent, think of Argentina. She won't see me LOL. I tell her I'm not AA which she bans per her add. She then says I'm part AA and she doesn't fuck with them. No hard feelings but I'm not fucking AA and my damn money is green like my white brothers LOL. So y'all have fun.
    I don't get the hangups some of these girls have. And she's from the midwest and most of the folks I've met from out there don't seem to have the predjudices like folks here in the bible belt.

  13. #22508

    Has anyone seen Miss Cleo

    I am about to pull the trigger on miss cleo. Before I do I thought I would see if anyone has any experience with her, good or bad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67822320

  14. #22507

    Wish she'd see me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...d/Lilly1parker

    I saw someone post about her earlier in the Bareback Ladies forum so I shot her a text.

    Quick response and easy setup. She did ask for a recent pic but that's no big deal.

    She is from out West so she is very different than the usual local girls but all good.

    She only does outcall and maybe a little higher than I'm used to at $$$ for an hour but well worth it!

    She wants to set up an hour before so we picked a time and I said I just had to grab a quick shower and she responded that she could head over now and take a shower with me!

    She arrived on time looking very nice (her pics are accurate and recent). Early 20's petite spinner and obviously healthy. No sign of a monkey at all. Slutty little outfit and makeup.

    A little chitchat and we got busy. Totally GFE, DATY (very clean pussy), great headgame. Lots of hand and mouth with plenty of attention to the boys and eye contact. Could have busted right there but I wanted that tight little pussy. BB CIP is available. My kinda lady LOL.
    She asked for a photo. I'm of Spanish decent, think of Argentina. She won't see me LOL. I tell her I'm not AA which she bans per her add. She then says I'm part AA and she doesn't fuck with them. No hard feelings but I'm not fucking AA and my damn money is green like my white brothers LOL. So y'all have fun.

  15. #22506
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...d/Lilly1parker

    I saw someone post about her earlier in the Bareback Ladies forum so I shot her a text.

    Quick response and easy setup. She did ask for a recent pic but that's no big deal.

    She is from out West so she is very different than the usual local girls but all good.

    She only does outcall and maybe a little higher than I'm used to at $$$ for an hour but well worth it!

    She wants to set up an hour before so we picked a time and I said I just had to grab a quick shower and she responded that she could head over now and take a shower with me!

    She arrived on time looking very nice (her pics are accurate and recent). Early 20's petite spinner and obviously healthy. No sign of a monkey at all. Slutty little outfit and makeup.

    A little chitchat and we got busy. Totally GFE, DATY (very clean pussy), great headgame. Lots of hand and mouth with plenty of attention to the boys and eye contact. Could have busted right there but I wanted that tight little pussy. BB CIP is available. My kinda lady LOL.

    After making out with lots of roaming we hit DATY and then a killer BBBJ from her knees, we moved to mish and then switched to doggy with her on her knees on the edge of the bed and me standing. She really loves to fuck and got in to it. Dirty talk and all. And she can take a good pounding and beg for more. Very wet and tight so I didn't last long.
    All this.

    Just saw her this morning. She mentioned that she might be going over to Virginia Beach later tonight or tomorrow.

    So if you are interested hit her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape