Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 27816
-
10-01-21 10:33 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 2184Sorry to hear that bro. That sucks man. When seeing someone for the first time (I. E. Someone I do not have a rapport with) I usually leave my wallet and any other valuables in the car and park at some public lot (if I can help it) I. E. Not in the hotel parking. That way if it is a sting setup. My car is not towed or no I'd. I do hide some extra cash in my sock or something. In case we discuss extras. I never carry anything I do not mind loosing. You have to get there early so you can scout the area to make sure it is clean, safe and find a place to park (almost all hotels have a fast food or dennys next door). I know this sounds paranoid. But I have had appointments go sideways and am tired of all the hassle that comes when it is not planned out. Hope this helps and hopefully you did not loose too much in your wallet. One thing to keep in mind. Identity theft has really skyrocketing right now with the pandemic. So if your driver's license was also taken, I would take the necessary steps to protect yourself and your home address. Best of luck bro.
Originally Posted by TooFoo2
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 22:03 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 145Rob alert
She is a rob. Tried to snatch my wallet. When she couldn't, she called in a dude and a girl in and the 3 of them snatched my wallet.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 21:59 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 145Rob alert
There was a report in this forum about this girl.
Saw your ad on EA https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/67449498.
She robbed me. Tried to snatch my wallet and that led to a scuffle.
Then she called a dude and a girl in and the 3 of them snatched my wallet and store credit cards and 320 dollars cash.
-
09-30-21 21:33 #16023Regular Member

Posts: 14Any BB providers mainly working in Bellevue / Eastside area?
Hi, just joined today. Does anyone know any decent BB providers located in Bellevue or adjacent eastside cities?
-
09-30-21 20:17 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 49Doesn't surprise me she does that
Doesn't surprise me at all, that she does that.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 19:25 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 332Another one bites the dust
"MissAphro;5539768]I do not provide ANY of those services and I'm sorry if my words were t clear enough and have been misconstrued. I am a high quality companion, who provides safe services alongside a cultured and erudite companionship, including conversation and attentiveness. I would politely ask you refrain from (though it may be difficult for someone who possesses only lowbrow, insipid, and derogatory traits) attempting to assume crude and clearly inaccurate inferences through my very plainly put statements. ".
Originally Posted by RoflCopter22
[View Original Post]
"Scourge of the Earth" is what she said when I called her out for lying. She's just another of many on that site that will bareback you and deny it and a rage. LOL.
-
09-30-21 17:45 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 113It was all open and bare. She didn't even ask about a condom. The whole time my cock was in one of her holes. She got really cleaned out for me before I came because she had no issue with going straight ass to mouth. We started off with a nice blowjob which led to a nice load which she swallowed. Then she kept me in her mouth as she choked down the cum and once I was hard she lubed me up and I went right in her asshole. I got 3 nuts off in her but her ass was super tight till the end. The last nut she was on top and I told her to clench up as I thrusted in from underneath and she clenched perfectly right as I came which felt amazing. Her holes looked untouched at the end even though I read she gapes.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 16:48 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks for the reports back
Glad we have boards like this! If anyone can provide assurance she isn't a rob please post or PM me many thanks.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 16:31 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 173Katiedior replacement
Katiedior was a very pale Asian who used to provide mostly massage both through the other board and through her own ads. She has been discussed on here several times (under massage, not this topic). Today a different girl shows up posting under that name. Clearly a new girl because she is Blasian with much darker skin than the original Katie. She is offering completely open menu VIP. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ship-Sessions-) -Available-Now!-Specials-Today-Only-! Always makes me suspicious when a different girl starts using an old profile.
-
09-30-21 16:04 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 185What is danica's ig?
Originally Posted by CrysisAverted
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 15:27 #16016Senior Member

Posts: 499Yeah, when location is unspecified and the area code is Las Vegas, that's a dead giveaway.
Originally Posted by RyBalboa
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 12:51 #16015Senior Member

Posts: 483Courtney
I like the lips and tits. Does she kiss? I'll try to find out and report back. Here's to hoping! Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 10:27 #16014Senior Member

Posts: 332Mma
So are you just reporting you had a good time with her for services not related to the topic of the site? I ask because she recently posted a ***** ad or post on here that she doesn't adhere to the topic of this board.
Originally Posted by RoflCopter22
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 09:43 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanks for the intel.
Way to TOFTT!
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 02:58 #16012Senior Member

Posts: 113Miss Mighty Aphrodite
Just got done with her yesterday. She's all open holes. I did an all anal visit with her and she didn't disappoint.












Reply With Quote





