Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 24065
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14135

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, clean room in a decent place (by Dumfries standards), no sign of needle use. I opted for BBBJ, although BBFS was an option. No rush, and she was enthusiastic during the warmup. Once the BBBJ started, she was so good that I wasn't able to last three minutes. She caught all of it and waited until I was done before getting up to spit it out.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/732371109897
    Hey there, just saying I've taken a ride on that train a few weeks before, she had tracks on her legs during that dream. Be safe.

  2. #14134

    Please tell me its accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwcinwdc  [View Original Post]
    She does an amazing BBBJ. You have to play by her rules and put up with her attitude but she does amazing things with the mouth and takes the finish like a champ. Highly recommend if you have the money to see her. I'm relatively new to the hobby. But not blow jobs and she is amazing.
    Please tell me photos are close to being accurate, she's cute, and it seems like she has a bit of a behind on her. Might take a spin.

  3. #14133

    Blame my fat fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwcinwdc  [View Original Post]
    Does your "damage done $. 5" mean fifty bucks? Bc the PD link says $150 for a qv? Curious.
    My apologies, yeah, its 150. Worth it imo.

  4. #14132
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwcinwdc  [View Original Post]
    Bc I searched and could only find this which seems completely useless / bad user interface.

    https://www.bestknownsecrets.net/board/

    What am I missing?
    That's exactly what it is, it's a forum.

  5. #14131

    Monica in Dumfries

    Nice lady, clean room in a decent place (by Dumfries standards), no sign of needle use. I opted for BBBJ, although BBFS was an option. No rush, and she was enthusiastic during the warmup. Once the BBBJ started, she was so good that I wasn't able to last three minutes. She caught all of it and waited until I was done before getting up to spit it out.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/732371109897

  6. #14130

    Traveling Thai Jennifer

    Got a chance to meet up with her twice while she was in town. Just search "twitter thai jennifer" she's not hard to find.

    Easy set up. A few texts and I'm at the building. A couple more texts and I'm at the door.

    Pleasantly thick in a short black dress when she came to the door. Shoes off and on my way to the room.

    First visit, a solo shower then off to the room. 2nd visit we just got down to business.

    Fun time both times. First visit a coconut oil massage and then the games began. 2nd visit, again, game on. She really like to lay around with you and shoot the breeze. I mean she was all over me LOL.

    I would have loved a 2nd round but I didn't push for it the 1st visit and the 2nd was only a half hour. I would stick w a hhr unless a 2nd pop was on the table.

    She gets around, and who knows when she'll be back tho.

    I wish I could get screened for some of the agencies but I'd rather keep my info to myself so I guess I'm stick with the travelers and the old faithfuls.

  7. #14129

    Mariko at MP

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Yea I could get a small hint of cigarettes when kissing her. Also she said she was here last spring.
    I saw Mariko today and, despite being told by the booker that she was a new Mariko and hadn't been here before, it's definitely the Mariko I saw at MP in May. She remembered my name and even asked me if I still had the same car. She also commented that I had a new phone. No doubt that it's her. FYI: She told me that she'll be working out of a hotel starting tomorrow and for the next 10 days. She's nervous about working out of a hotel.

  8. #14128

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyMax  [View Original Post]
    Best Known Secrets has a new girl in the Tysons area. Melian.

    She is a late 30's Latina who performs well, definite GFE, plus Greek is on the table 100 extra.

    Her English is decent.

    Recommended.
    BKS provider reviews appear on here from time to time but no-one ever posts the menu & rates. I visited a provider from there many years ago and was a pleasurable experience but cannot remember how costly it was. Also, if I remember correctly the web site they have is a pain in the butt to navigate.

    What was your in & out experience and rate? Performs well as in how? And 100 extra for greek after what please?

  9. #14127
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwcinwdc  [View Original Post]
    Assuming "MP" is moonpalace. Club. I contacted them based on reviews here and they wrote back with this " You can show me your work I'd and driver's license, you need to pass verification before we can serve you" WTF? I'm not sending them that info. Is that what why'll did to get in to see Ami or Maiko?? (Also FYI I've been lurking fir years finally signed up here and will contribute as I am now an enthusiastic monger). Any advice appreciated.
    You've been lurking here for years, but haven't noticed that this question has been asked ad naseum? You have to pay to play. If you don't like it, ask if they'll take references or go somewhere else.

  10. #14126

    What is BKS?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyMax  [View Original Post]
    Best Known Secrets has a new girl in the Tysons area. Melian.

    She is a late 30's Latina who performs well, definite GFE, plus Greek is on the table 100 extra.

    Her English is decent.

    Recommended.
    Bc I searched and could only find this which seems completely useless / bad user interface.

    https://www.bestknownsecrets.net/board/

    What am I missing?

  11. #14125

    I saw Melian at BKS two days ago. She is good GFE plus

    Best Known Secrets has a new girl in the Tysons area. Melian.

    She is a late 30's Latina who performs well, definite GFE, plus Greek is on the table 100 extra.

    Her English is decent.

    Recommended.

  12. #14124

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by WrexMaiden  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent dream that I went to visit Nature in the Arlington area. Set up through text and with a light screening 10 minutes later I was in the lobby of a nice upscale lodging. When I got to the room I thought maybe I was in the wrong place, the person in front of me was much more beautiful in person. Nature is everyone's dream for a spinner. Brunette hair, early 20's with a great body. Did I tell you that she looks better without makeup? Dropped the donation and off we went. No CBJ which was a bit of a disappointment, but I didn't really ask, I only had 15 minutes in this dream. Nature took a ride and you can tell she enjoys what she does, moaning, squeezing me, my god I could have popped there, but gents I held on. After a few min we got to mish, her beautiful b-cups (maybe c's, she's so tiny) were bouncing up and down. I couldn't hold it in anymore, finished in mish with a quick clean-up. Nature is very young and quite new to this it seems, I didn't ask of her menu as I plan on returning to build a good repour. I lucked out with this one gents, and you will too. Damage done $.5.

    All in all I will return, what more could you ask for? A young spinner with a great body with moans that will make little jimmy a happy boy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...-DC/Nature2020
    Does your "damage done $. 5" mean fifty bucks? Bc the PD link says $150 for a qv? Curious.

  13. #14123

    Worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by WrexMaiden  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten a quote from this one about BBBJ, expect to pay around $ 2.5. For it. I can't say weather or not she is any good or not, I never actually met up with her. However, if you do go with this one report back, I am curious.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...e/776912756771
    She does an amazing BBBJ. You have to play by her rules and put up with her attitude but she does amazing things with the mouth and takes the finish like a champ. Highly recommend if you have the money to see her. I'm relatively new to the hobby. But not blow jobs and she is amazing.

  14. #14122
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Saw today that a new Japanese girl named Momo appeared on the MP website and with 36 E boobs. She has many recent excellent reviews in NYC on the oThER site with a website link (https://www.mylover-nyc.com/view/194). Same pics there as on MP. Reviews say her breasts are natural and DD. Looks like another winner for MP. Her NYC reviews say that she's hard to book because she's so popular.
    Assuming "MP" is moonpalace. Club. I contacted them based on reviews here and they wrote back with this " You can show me your work I'd and driver's license, you need to pass verification before we can serve you" WTF? I'm not sending them that info. Is that what why'll did to get in to see Ami or Maiko?? (Also FYI I've been lurking fir years finally signed up here and will contribute as I am now an enthusiastic monger). Any advice appreciated.

  15. #14121

    Request

    Does anyone have information on this one? Was interested in trying her BJ out but wanted to check with the league of legends. Thanks in advance. https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/258045957511.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape