Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 448 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 6706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #601

    Tara new friend

    Visited Tara and she has a new friend working for her very petite white girl big tits for her frame! Be warned she's a talker massage was about 7/8 with standard ending she did let me see / grab her tits. Haven seen Tara in few months but the services still the same stay safe and happy hunting!

  2. #600

    Monica


  3. #599

    Monica

    Hey guys. I have been a member for a while and thought it's time I start posting. I have gained a lot of good intel so I want to start contributing. I went to see Monica last week and it great if you are just looking for a massage. She gives a very good one with no indication of extras. As her ad says, all massages are draped. She stays far enough from the to that you can't even get an accidental touch in. After it was over I asked if we could forget the towel next time and got a very quick No. Like I said, she is a very sweet girl so I will definitely go back if I'm looking for a good massage only. Damages 75 with decent tip. If anyone has had a different experience I would love to hear about it.

  4. #598

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I've finally given up on Heidi. Her comms are terrible. Over the last year, I've tried several times with no luck. I've seen her years ago with Patricia at IHOP, been a total gentleman, set up in advance appointments, immediate appointments nothing works. I've had 5 appointments set where she last minute cancels with lame excuses. The most resent she told me a family was sick and she had to pick them up. I'm done wasting time on her!

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/
    So far same for me. I'm an old repeat customer from the IHOP days. We got along very well. She even contacted me when she left IHOP. Saw her about 4 times. Was extremely happy to see her back, but so far comms have been terrible and I got an appointment canceled at the last minute as well. Not quite ready to give up on her yet because I know what type of performer she is if she likes you. But I'm close to throwing in the towel as well.

  5. #597

    Bella

    I just found this thread, and should have posted about Bella here. So here 'tis.

    So here is an unbiased review of BBW nuru massage provider Bella:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...r/356946961368

    Pros: She is an attractive BBW. Nice boobs. Great personality. She uses top flight accommodations to provide a very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. She uses top flight products for the massage. What she did provide was a nice sexy slip and slide but IMHO it wasn't a genuine Nuru experience.

    She did a real nice job on the front, I asked for and received real nice boob attention to little dog who was at rigid attention throughout. And that truly says something as I am a senior citizen.

    Here's what I'd hoped for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5yF...iFwiIaEpoHTbxw..

    Cons: The pictures are not her. The verification picture she sends is not her. The massage, while certainly erotic, didn't last long enough. Her technique is to rub her whole self up and down. She could slide other parts with really nice effect. She finishes way too soon. I paid for the hour and was out the door in about 38 minutes.

    Overall: I had a plan to visit NDS, King or Milk. I should have followed the plan, but I've never had the full Nuru experience and I thought I might get it. I got a nice partial NURU but not what I expected or wanted. The finish was a combo body slide / CBJ. After a few minutes of her less than stellar oral talents, I asked to go back to between the mounds. Good choice, excellent, mind expanding release. My recommendation: Only get the 1/2 or 45 minute massage and don't pay up for the CBJ. Will I repeat? Don't know. I need to experience the other's first. I do wish her well, as I am sure she is some massage lover's definite cup of tea.

  6. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of going to Luxsa again and trying out Cherry, how accurate are her pictures in the ad?
    Yea. Her pictures are from her original ads from years ago. Honestly I have no clue why she's using them. She looks better than that now like I said.

    I actually got her to send me a pic before I met her just to see if things had changed but I deleted it since I was not on my burner. Sorry.

  7. #595

    Preach!

    Man, those were the days. Michelle Braga and Lily. Def a trip down memory lane. And you know what, they actually gave awesome service too.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I first moved to Orlando area. I think 2011 and man I was in Monger Fantasy Land. $50 was a nice body rub and titty pump. Now that it is 200 for a handjob I find myself digressing. The strip office suite in Cassleberry was nice. Michelle Braga was in Kiss area. Ride to the beach and get a Lily full body bomb massage for $80 and professional skills to boot. Lee road girl was a quickie for about 30 or 40. The list goes on an on. Most massage therapist would give you a happy ending no tip required.

  8. #594

    200 handjob

    I remember when I first moved to Orlando area. I think 2011 and man I was in Monger Fantasy Land. $50 was a nice body rub and titty pump. Now that it is 200 for a handjob I find myself digressing. The strip office suite in Cassleberry was nice. Michelle Braga was in Kiss area. Ride to the beach and get a Lily full body bomb massage for $80 and professional skills to boot. Lee road girl was a quickie for about 30 or 40. The list goes on an on. Most massage therapist would give you a happy ending no tip required.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    I met Shay recently for a bodyrub, and this woman is really cute, pretty face, beautiful petite body with B cups up top, and a nice booty down low. No fat on the body, and looks great and very toned. She also has a great personality, seems pretty intelligent, and just a fun and positive attitude. The physical description on her Adult Search post is accurate regarding age, height, weight, etc.

    She does have a regular job and she is new to the hustle and this is just a side gig for her. She hosts in a gated apartment complex off of Kirkman. You do have to speak to live security to tell them who you are visiting and the address, but I did not have to provide my personal information. The apartment complex seemed safe and I did not see anything to worry about safety. I went with a half hour bodyrub. She opened the door to her apartment topless with panties on, and I was extremely satisfied with her looks. Massage is on the bed.

    Shay started out the massage topless as she sat on my butt and started rubbing my back. I wasn't really even paying attention to the massage at first while she rubbed my back because we were talking, but I enjoy the feeling of the masseuse sitting on me, so it felt good. On the flip, she removed her panties, revealing her pretty, shaved pussy. She sat on top of me and put oil on herself while encouraging me to touch her. She was grinding on me as my hands were roaming her body and she was stroking junior. She allowed me to fully roam with my hands and also allowed LFK. She saw that I wanted to see her pretty pussy so she turned around and gave me a great view and allowed FIV.

  9. #593

    Very accurate review on Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    I met Shay recently for a bodyrub, and this woman is really cute, pretty face, beautiful petite body with B cups up top, and a nice booty down low. No fat on the body, and looks great and very toned. She also has a great personality, seems pretty intelligent, and just a fun and positive attitude. The physical description on her Adult Search post is accurate regarding age, height, weight, etc.

    She does have a regular job and she is new to the hustle and this is just a side gig for her. She hosts in a gated apartment complex off of Kirkman. You do have to speak to live security to tell them who you are visiting and the address, but I did not have to provide my personal information. The apartment complex seemed safe and I did not see anything to worry about safety. I went with a half hour bodyrub. She opened the door to her apartment topless with panties on, and I was extremely satisfied with her looks. Massage is on the bed.

    Shay started out the massage topless as she sat on my butt and started rubbing my back. I wasn't really even paying attention to the massage at first while she rubbed my back because we were talking, but I enjoy the feeling of the masseuse sitting on me, so it felt good. On the flip, she removed her panties, revealing her pretty, shaved pussy. She sat on top of me and put oil on herself while encouraging me to touch her. She was grinding on me as my hands were roaming her body and she was stroking junior. She allowed me to fully roam with my hands and also allowed LFK. She saw that I wanted to see her pretty pussy so she turned around and gave me a great view and allowed FIV. I was trying to get a direct taste, but I was denied on that request, so I had to settle for licking the juice off my finger, which was completely fresh and clean. I had to stop her from stroking junior as I did not want to pop yet and I wanted to continue touching her body. Eventually I released with a handshake while she was on top of me. She got a towel to clean me up, and my dream was over.
    Very accurate review! Basically if you want a nuru massage from Simone Biles then Shay is the closet to it. Amazing spinner body, great attitude, great comm, safe location. She is worth it.

  10. #592

    Heidi what's up?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I've finally given up on Heidi. Her comms are terrible. Over the last year, I've tried several times with no luck. I've seen her years ago with Patricia at IHOP, been a total gentleman, set up in advance appointments, immediate appointments nothing works. I've had 5 appointments set where she last minute cancels with lame excuses. The most resent she told me a family was sick and she had to pick them up. I'm done wasting time on her!

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/
    I've yet to see an actual review of her recently. There was one from a user that had exactly one post. Every other review has been like yours, about last minute cancellations. Not very promising.

  11. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    How long ago did you see her and was it a good kind of thick? How much was the massage.
    I have never seen her but if anyone is described as being 2 of their old self, unless they were anorexic to begin with, I'd have to assume they were not a "good kind of thick. " .

  12. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of going to Luxsa again and trying out Cherry, how accurate are her pictures in the ad?
    At least three pics in that ad are at least 10 years old. If you give her a try, let us know her current looks.

  13. #589

    Right before Covid Outbreak

    I am not going to elaborate further on her size, and venture into insults. I can't remember exact price but I know I was not impressed with the massage and felt the value proposition was lacking. Maybe price was around 140.

    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    How long ago did you see her and was it a good kind of thick? How much was the massage.

  14. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    There are extra endings. However, she is not the slim treat she was years ago. I saw her pre Covid and she was 2 of her old self. The massage quality was average, it the explosion was good. The fee for the massage did not equate to the value. Just my humble opinion. Dem tits are massive.
    How long ago did you see her and was it a good kind of thick? How much was the massage.

  15. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusMajor  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a week ago now. I'm sure some of the older members remember cherry from back in the day. She was at luxsa for a while. Then went independent for a bit.

    If you don't remember her, she's a short thick Latina. Big tits. Big ass. Super nice and chill.

    I saw her ad on rubratings thinking she was Indy but she actually working at luxsa again. She did an amazing job. Super nice. And I actually think she looks better now than she did back in the day. I think she got a bbl and it looks fantastic.

    Anyway. Here's her ad. Treat her well.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/246161
    I was thinking of going to Luxsa again and trying out Cherry, how accurate are her pictures in the ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape