Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 531 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4409

    Any reviews on Kristen

    Coming into town tomorrow night. Looking at Kriaten's ad. Anyone have any experiences to share? Greatly appreciate it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/67787110
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9ccc2c485a401534defc694caa156502_f.jpg‎  

  2. #4408

    Keenan

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I took off of work early today to run errands and met w Kiki for a test drive. I haven't left a review on the Philly boards for a while, but this one is worth it. I saw Bdeams report and remembered seeing this girl maybe 3-4 years ago in S Jersey and had to see if it was her.

    Messaged her the night before to feel her out, and she replied pretty quickly. Same thing today, messaged her around noon and met her around 1. She doesn't have an incall right now, so you have to get creative in the back seat, or clear enough time to go get a room. Met her at a train station in Delco, about 15 minutes from the airport. Pretty much on time, and called me as she was walking up. Pretty girl, late 20's, wearing way more makeup than she needs to. Talk for a few, she's very pleasant and easy to talk to. Calm. She is the girl from Jersey I remembered and is staying in Delco for a while. Swung by a Wawa and sent her in for condoms, she came back out with them and gave me my change. Needless to say I was shocked.

    Found a quiet corner in plain sight in a parking lot. Sometimes the best place to hide is right in the open, nobody even noticed. Worked out the donation and got half undressed and down to business.

    SHe's clean, and has soft skin, and smells good. Tits are prob a B cup and her ass and belly aren't all saggy. BJ is a little weak, but got better with some simple directions. Positions are a little limited in the hoopty, but she does not complain at all. Gets nice and wet, and is responsive enough that that it's fun. Cleaned up and talked a bit longer, then dropped her back at the station. The down side, she does have some party damage on her wrist and hands. And, she's recovering from a leg injury, and has limited range of motion w her right leg.

    Next time I see her will be somewhere with a room key and a bed so I can properly enjoy myself. Closest thing you'll find these days to an old school backpage girl.

    cheers. Farouk
    Has a BF Reggie older BM.

    She has a lot of issues.

    Last I recall (July) she was a missing person mother and police were looking for her for (how many times is this now? ? ? ).

  3. #4407

    Kiki in Delco

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I took off of work early today to run errands and met w Kiki for a test drive. I haven't left a review on the Philly boards for a while, but this one is worth it. I saw Bdeams report and remembered seeing this girl maybe 3-4 years ago in S Jersey and had to see if it was her.

    cheers. Farouk
    One of those pics looks familiar, like a girl that was down in DE or Elkton for a while?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnjc1nzm0zdfhmwjkmgu4mjc1mmuzmmmwyzc4mzk5otc5zjk2mjg.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzu4odaxmzrhotnhywjkzta2zmq0mjnlntuyzwniogzjoweymte.jpg.jpeg‎   tntuwotqymzaxogjmztg3ngmznzi3zwnmzdcymwq1zdq3nwq1mgm.jpg.jpeg‎  

  4. #4406

    Kiki in Delco

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcdeam  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone:

    New to this hobby. My first foray was meeting Kiki earlier today. She's in Delco and is very sweet. Pretty face and great body.

    Treat her nicely.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/838749329917
    I took off of work early today to run errands and met w Kiki for a test drive. I haven't left a review on the Philly boards for a while, but this one is worth it. I saw Bdeams report and remembered seeing this girl maybe 3-4 years ago in S Jersey and had to see if it was her.

    Messaged her the night before to feel her out, and she replied pretty quickly. Same thing today, messaged her around noon and met her around 1. She doesn't have an incall right now, so you have to get creative in the back seat, or clear enough time to go get a room. Met her at a train station in Delco, about 15 minutes from the airport. Pretty much on time, and called me as she was walking up. Pretty girl, late 20's, wearing way more makeup than she needs to. Talk for a few, she's very pleasant and easy to talk to. Calm. She is the girl from Jersey I remembered and is staying in Delco for a while. Swung by a Wawa and sent her in for condoms, she came back out with them and gave me my change. Needless to say I was shocked.

    Found a quiet corner in plain sight in a parking lot. Sometimes the best place to hide is right in the open, nobody even noticed. Worked out the donation and got half undressed and down to business.

    SHe's clean, and has soft skin, and smells good. Tits are prob a B cup and her ass and belly aren't all saggy. BJ is a little weak, but got better with some simple directions. Positions are a little limited in the hoopty, but she does not complain at all. Gets nice and wet, and is responsive enough that that it's fun. Cleaned up and talked a bit longer, then dropped her back at the station. The down side, she does have some party damage on her wrist and hands. And, she's recovering from a leg injury, and has limited range of motion w her right leg.

    Next time I see her will be somewhere with a room key and a bed so I can properly enjoy myself. Closest thing you'll find these days to an old school backpage girl.

    cheers. Farouk

  5. #4405
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcdeam  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone:

    New to this hobby. My first foray was meeting Kiki earlier today. She's in Delco and is very sweet. Pretty face and great body.

    Treat her nicely.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/838749329917
    She looks good. Too bad BBJCIM isn't available.

    BBJ is a must for me.

  6. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    BCD, She looks very, very interesting, but she looks pricey. Can you tell us the damage? Also, hotel, or residence?

    Thanks.

    HP.
    SS was $100 but she was not a clock watcher. Basic motel in a good area of Delco.

  7. #4403

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcdeam  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone:

    New to this hobby. My first foray was meeting Kiki earlier today. She's in Delco and is very sweet. Pretty face and great body.

    Treat her nicely.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/838749329917
    BCD, She looks very, very interesting, but she looks pricey. Can you tell us the damage? Also, hotel, or residence?

    Thanks.

    HP.

  8. #4402

    Kiki in Delco

    Hello everyone:

    New to this hobby. My first foray was meeting Kiki earlier today. She's in Delco and is very sweet. Pretty face and great body.

    Treat her nicely.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/838749329917

  9. #4401

    Serious substance issue. But great a $$ and head

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToTumble  [View Original Post]
    Dude. There was a number of red flags raised by a few guys on this thread. I know I was going to see her but I used my big head.
    Saw her last May. Was all sorts of bad shape until she got her fix then settled down. Told her I wanted her to give me head for an hour. And she did. Really well too. Finally got off by dry humping her ass. It was fun. Would I repeat, NO.

    PM me, I'll give you a link to her pix but want pix of locals in exchange.

  10. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Tried text multiple times and never get a reply back, that and taura.
    Taura is one of my regulars. Even though she posts everyday she is very hard to reach because most of the day she is either sleeping or possibly high.

    She gives a great performance, literally down for anything. But substance abuse has taken a toll on her appearance and she doesn't look as good as she does in the pics anymore.

  11. #4399

    Looks interesting


  12. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her once. She was in a nicer hotel near phl airport. It seems like one of her associates is hanging out down the hall in case things go south.

    She looks super hot. Too bad her attitude stinks.

    When I get inside the room, it was pretty dark. There was only one candle lit and the windows were blacked out. I ask to turn on a lamp next to the bed. Then she yells "No! My house my rules!" In a whiny yell.

    I knew I was going to regret going further. Luckily this happened before any money was exchanged so I just bounced.

    It seems like she might be semi forced or pressured into that situation.

    I would have loved to talker for a ride but that attitude was so bad I couldn't proceed.

    She bounces around between jersey and Philly. And it seems like she is making enough money to stay in nice hotels. Or maybe she just doesn't blow it all on drugs.
    She swore that she works on her own and sets her own schedule, that's why she doesn't post everyday (they all say that) . I feel like I have seen her before somewhere, but bad me if I did. She definitely needs to learn how to cultivate repeat clients, because her attitude and limitations certainly makes her a revolving door non-pro, I wouldn't go back.

  13. #4397
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her once. She was in a nicer hotel near phl airport. It seems like one of her associates is hanging out down the hall in case things go south.

    She looks super hot. Too bad her attitude stinks.

    When I get inside the room, it was pretty dark. There was only one candle lit and the windows were blacked out. I ask to turn on a lamp next to the bed. Then she yells "No! My house my rules!" In a whiny yell.

    I knew I was going to regret going further. Luckily this happened before any money was exchanged so I just bounced.

    It seems like she might be semi forced or pressured into that situation.

    I would have loved to talker for a ride but that attitude was so bad I couldn't proceed.

    She bounces around between jersey and Philly. And it seems like she is making enough money to stay in nice hotels. Or maybe she just doesn't blow it all on drugs.
    I had had her on my list also but backed out. A ss went from 120 to something like 180 in between like 2 weeks of inquiring on availability. On other website someone said she didn't look all that good in person also.

  14. #4396
    I tried to see her once. She was in a nicer hotel near phl airport. It seems like one of her associates is hanging out down the hall in case things go south.

    She looks super hot. Too bad her attitude stinks.

    When I get inside the room, it was pretty dark. There was only one candle lit and the windows were blacked out. I ask to turn on a lamp next to the bed. Then she yells "No! My house my rules!" In a whiny yell.

    I knew I was going to regret going further. Luckily this happened before any money was exchanged so I just bounced.

    It seems like she might be semi forced or pressured into that situation.

    I would have loved to talker for a ride but that attitude was so bad I couldn't proceed.

    She bounces around between jersey and Philly. And it seems like she is making enough money to stay in nice hotels. Or maybe she just doesn't blow it all on drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    I will copy part of my TER review I posted yesterday. No reason to post details.

    Description Of Visit With The Provider.

    Date Of Last VisitSeptember 2021.

    General Details: Very businesslike, little talking or interest beyond the obvious tasks. Mediocre and disinterested.

    The Juicy Details: I went hoping that because she was in a nicer hotel, and had a slight higher rate, that her attitude and performance would be worth spending a bit extra. I was wrong.

    Nice, tight young body, probably doesn't weigh more than 110-115 lbs. Perky tits that I wasnt allowed to touch or kiss.

    Went right to business (I asked about showering to clean up, she said that would cost more because I would be using her time).

    Dressed and exited with 20 minutes. All things considered, she was interested only in the task at hand, very little other conversation. No connection between us at all. Asked her about future visits and her rules, she said what we did was all that she would do, nothing more.

    Not bad looking but I would not repeat based on her disinterested and businesslike performance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/67572311

  15. #4395

    Lexi

    I will copy part of my TER review I posted yesterday. No reason to post details.

    Description Of Visit With The Provider.

    Date Of Last VisitSeptember 2021.

    General Details: Very businesslike, little talking or interest beyond the obvious tasks. Mediocre and disinterested.

    The Juicy Details: I went hoping that because she was in a nicer hotel, and had a slight higher rate, that her attitude and performance would be worth spending a bit extra. I was wrong.

    Nice, tight young body, probably doesn't weigh more than 110-115 lbs. Perky tits that I wasnt allowed to touch or kiss.

    Went right to business (I asked about showering to clean up, she said that would cost more because I would be using her time).

    Dressed and exited with 20 minutes. All things considered, she was interested only in the task at hand, very little other conversation. No connection between us at all. Asked her about future visits and her rules, she said what we did was all that she would do, nothing more.

    Not bad looking but I would not repeat based on her disinterested and businesslike performance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/67572311

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape