Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23298

    Victoria Mendez / Juliana on Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 4. 5 mario coins and a photo verify, passed as I don't go above 4. And don't send selfies. If anyone can get them to 4. Let me know.
    Thanks for the info. Seems nuts for someone with no reviews. And agree on photo verify.

  2. #23297
    Quote Originally Posted by Pix4U  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Piper? Didn't see previous posts. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/789262347620.
    Tried once, won't repeat. Her mic skills were surprisingly lackluster and she didn't want to go past a couple of minutes before saying she was tired. Was sort of ghetto too and we just didn't mesh.

  3. #23296
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlsj4  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please share with me her number? I had it years ago, and I have switched to a new burner. DM me if needed. Thanks.
    I don't have a number for her. But I'd try hitting her up on Snapchat, she posts there daily.

  4. #23295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Piper Pipedrainer info?

    Any info on Piper? Didn't see previous posts. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/789262347620.

  5. #23294
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Don't you all see what these heifers are trying to do?! They are trying to increase their prices to such an extent so that they don't have to suck and phuck so much per day. Think about it--if I charge 150 for a qv and saw no one else that day, that is a pretty good piece of change. If they did this 5 days a week for a year (off on weekends), that's about 40 k plus per year; tax free to boot. It appears they have learned that with hundreds of guys contacting them per day, if 1-2 comes through at $120-150, they can work a heck of a lot less.

    What I can't stand is that the sucking and phucking abilities are subpar at best--most of them-- and they are charging an amount that is equivalent or more than professionals make; e. G. Doctors, lawyers, etc. I mean, these professionals have earned the right to charge their hourly fees, but an average cocksucker and phucker! Please! Unless a girl is willing to lick your arse, do BBBJ, and possibly BBFS, GFE, massage, etc, she should not be charging these crazy amounts. Like you, I have been with a fair amount of these witches and they are not doing anything that special!

    I have read on here that a girl from Er-s is asking for 500 plus dollars and is not GFE and won't do BBBJ. So the only thing guys like this are paying for is this exorbitant amount to phuck a hot girl; other than that, the sex is very average at best. Anyway, you can pay these exorbitant amounts if you wish, but until these witches start doing something different than normal sex, I will stick to the low ball prices. Hell, I have been with $60 girls who would walk circles around many of these high price heifers!

    Look, I wish I could dictate how much I get paid as freely as these hookers do! I mean, I wish I could work 1 hour and get paid enough money that would cover me for the next 2 days. But you know, I can't! For me to make 200 per day, I have to put in at least 6-8 hours / day. So if these heifers have to put in 3-4 visits to make $250, so be it! Welcome to the real world! At least my line of work is essential and without it, the world would be in terrible shape! I am sure we all can do without sewer / foul smelling puss and the subpar services we generally receive!
    Eventually these guys will learn that just because the price is higher doesn't always guarantee quality. Cause you'll soon start learning that some of these ladies in the line of work look great visually but when it comes to the service it's very medicore. But prices will honestly still go up just because they're is too at least what I think a significant amount of guys who don't care about the price they want the experience but they will quickly get burned.

  6. #23293

    Info

    Anyone happen to have info on this one? Definitely looks TGTBT.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/013741274760

  7. #23292

    Re Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she offers BBBJ and you prefer cbj, or does she only offer CBJ? Her rates seem good and if her looks are even remotely closer to her pics I'm interested. I just really hate CBJ, which is sad because the traveling Latinas only offer cbj normally too.
    Her CBJ is pretty good for me, never asked BBBJ. You can ask her if she does BBBJ. Junior is rock solid and ready for the main course as soon as she gets naked. Her body looks much better in person. She is not a tall girl and her body is smoking hot. Perfect perky tits and round ass.

  8. #23291
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Guys, back to reports, I have seen quite a few, will write up reports whenever I have time.

    Jojo / Jodie. She is a sweetheart, low volume provider. You have to be able to catch her at a good time to see her. I have seen her many times during last couple months. She is always on her game each time. Her body is 9 out of 10. Perky tits and clean kitty. Round ass and soft smooth skin. There is absolutely nothing to complain about her body except a few sores from her drug habits. She moves around Motels near Blanding. Places can be dangerous during nights. I always visit her during daytime which is just ok. I always let her know that I am 15 minutes away when I text her. If she responds, she usually make me wait 15 to 30 minutes. She always starts the session with covered BJ, she puts rubber in her mouse to put on junior. She has a boyfriend living with her. BB is out of question for me, I am cautious. She is easily among top three providers I have seen in JAX and her rates are very reasonable. Junior gets rock solid whenever I see her and I don't usually keep fucking to over staying my welcome. I also don't do any GFE maybe that is why I get some very good rates from her. For her, I am a very easy customer.
    Do you know if she offers BBBJ and you prefer cbj, or does she only offer CBJ? Her rates seem good and if her looks are even remotely closer to her pics I'm interested. I just really hate CBJ, which is sad because the traveling Latinas only offer cbj normally too.

  9. #23290

    About these low skilled wage earners

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Supply and Demand. Who can hold off longer? Most of men lost the battle because, men let theirs ball do the thinking. LOL.
    Folks,

    Many of you probably already know this but do you know many of these girls work for Wendys, McDonalds, places like Krusty Krab, etc. ?! Yep! Their low skilled arses are trying to murder our pockets while they are making minimum wage! Ask them would they pay these exorbitant amounts if the shoe was on the other foot! Many of these heifers laugh at us for paying so much. Seriously! They can't even believe we are willing to fork out so much because they know it's a farce. I can't tell you how many girls I've contacted and said I can pay them for an hour's rate and I get blown off. One reason is because they can't believe we are willing to pay so much for nothing! LOL.

    It's crazy! And the fact that most of the money is going to the DB anyway, so. Many of them, when they tell you an hour date is 300, refuse to send a verification pic. I mean, I'm going to give you $300 (no I won't) and you refuse to verify you are the person in ad pics?! Man, are we that weak and silly!?

  10. #23289

  11. #23288

    Reports. Jojo / Jodie

    Guys, back to reports, I have seen quite a few, will write up reports whenever I have time.

    Jojo / Jodie. She is a sweetheart, low volume provider. You have to be able to catch her at a good time to see her. I have seen her many times during last couple months. She is always on her game each time. Her body is 9 out of 10. Perky tits and clean kitty. Round ass and soft smooth skin. There is absolutely nothing to complain about her body except a few sores from her drug habits. She moves around Motels near Blanding. Places can be dangerous during nights. I always visit her during daytime which is just ok. I always let her know that I am 15 minutes away when I text her. If she responds, she usually make me wait 15 to 30 minutes. She always starts the session with covered BJ, she puts rubber in her mouse to put on junior. She has a boyfriend living with her. BB is out of question for me, I am cautious. She is easily among top three providers I have seen in JAX and her rates are very reasonable. Junior gets rock solid whenever I see her and I don't usually keep fucking to over staying my welcome. I also don't do any GFE maybe that is why I get some very good rates from her. For her, I am a very easy customer.

  12. #23287

    " The answer is to stop paying those high rates! "

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Powerhouse hit the point, overpaying is not the answer. Furthermore, these providers are simply being lazy. If I overpay they only see 1 guy a day, and then only for 15 minutes.

    The answer is to stop paying those high rates! Paying more does not mean you are getting quality. As Powerhouse pointed out, he has seen girls for 60 coins than run circles in quality above what one gets from the high price demanding girls!

    Do not let a ho control you, we control them by refusing insane rates!
    Supply and Demand. Who can hold off longer? Most of men lost the battle because, men let theirs ball do the thinking. LOL.

  13. #23286
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    For that much your better messing with a dancer tbh.
    I'm with you, Eros is more quality and dependable, so I'll venture sometimes but needing a selfie too? Prices are already getting ridiculous IMO.

  14. #23285

    Powerhouse I Could Not Have Said It better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Don't you all see what these heifers are trying to do?! They are trying to increase their prices to such an extent so that they don't have to suck and phuck so much per day. Think about it--if I charge 150 for a qv and saw no one else that day, that is a pretty good piece of change. If they did this 5 days a week for a year (off on weekends), that's about 40 k plus per year; tax free to boot. It appears they have learned that with hundreds of guys contacting them per day, if 1-2 comes through at $120-150, they can work a heck of a lot less.

    What I can't stand is that the sucking and phucking abilities are subpar at best--most of them-- and they are charging an amount that is equivalent or more than professionals make; e. G. Doctors, lawyers, etc. I mean, these professionals have earned the right to charge their hourly fees, but an average cocksucker and phucker! Please! Unless a girl is willing to lick your arse, do BBBJ, and possibly BBFS, GFE, massage, etc, she should not be charging these crazy amounts. Like you, I have been with a fair amount of these witches and they are not doing anything that special!

    I have read on here that a girl from Er-s is asking for 500 plus dollars and is not GFE and won't do BBBJ. So the only thing guys like this are paying for is this exorbitant amount to phuck a hot girl; other than that, the sex is very average at best. Anyway, you can pay these exorbitant amounts if you wish, but until these witches start doing something different than normal sex, I will stick to the low ball prices. Hell, I have been with $60 girls who would walk circles around many of these high price heifers!

    Look, I wish I could dictate how much I get paid as freely as these hookers do! I mean, I wish I could work 1 hour and get paid enough money that would cover me for the next 2 days. But you know, I can't! For me to make 200 per day, I have to put in at least 6-8 hours / day. So if these heifers have to put in 3-4 visits to make $250, so be it! Welcome to the real world! At least my line of work is essential and without it, the world would be in terrible shape! I am sure we all can do without sewer / foul smelling puss and the subpar services we generally receive!
    Powerhouse hit the point, overpaying is not the answer. Furthermore, these providers are simply being lazy. If I overpay they only see 1 guy a day, and then only for 15 minutes.

    The answer is to stop paying those high rates! Paying more does not mean you are getting quality. As Powerhouse pointed out, he has seen girls for 60 coins than run circles in quality above what one gets from the high price demanding girls!

    Do not let a ho control you, we control them by refusing insane rates!

  15. #23284
    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 4. 5 mario coins and a photo verify, passed as I don't go above 4. And don't send selfies. If anyone can get them to 4. Let me know.
    For that much your better messing with a dancer tbh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape