Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 1175 1675 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21737

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    I have personally not seen her but in trying to set up a meeting it was clear her menu of services was very limited and she wanted a donation that indicated the full menu was open.

    Her correspondence was polite until she realized I was interested in more than just a massage and then communication got rude and she said she only does massage. If I were you, get expectations clear up front. Smells like GPS from here.

    Others may have a better experience.
    She used to offer what she called VIP, which as I understood it meant FS. I have not met her either, only texts. She was not rude, just let me know in the text that VIP is no longer available. The other services offered are similar to any other RR provider. Certain levels of what she will wear or not wear depending on what you want to pay. My biggest issue is she's always too far away for me to get to, otherwise I would probably have tried by now.

  2. #21736
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponnhound11  [View Original Post]
    Complet waste!
    I've had some good luck with the website seeking arrangements.

  3. #21735

    Emma

    I have personally not seen her but in trying to set up a meeting it was clear her menu of services was very limited and she wanted a donation that indicated the full menu was open.

    Her correspondence was polite until she realized I was interested in more than just a massage and then communication got rude and she said she only does massage. If I were you, get expectations clear up front. Smells like GPS from here.

    Others may have a better experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoGreen  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I'm coming into town in a couple weeks and this one caught my eye. Haven't been able to find anything so I was hoping for a little bit of insight.

    https://tryst.link/massage/emmababiee

  4. #21734

    Emma

    Hey fellas, I'm coming into town in a couple weeks and this one caught my eye. Haven't been able to find anything so I was hoping for a little bit of insight.

    https://tryst.link/massage/emmababiee

  5. #21733
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, I think she's been reviewed in the past and the experiences weren't so favorable? In any event, it's possible that her service has improved.
    I may have caught her on a good day. Don't know really.

  6. #21732

    Secret bennefit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidTN  [View Original Post]
    The lack of quality providers has me frustrated like everyone else. Has anyone had success on secret benefits? I'm nervous about making an account on what appears to be another Ashley Madison-like website. Any information or success stories are much appreciated!
    Complet waste!

  7. #21731

    A contrasting experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, I think she's been reviewed in the past and the experiences weren't so favorable? In any event, it's possible that her service has improved.
    I saw her over the weekend. Experience was alright, but I was told an hour and got rushed in and out within 15 minutes. Barely got a BJ because (paraphrasing) "usually doesn't give them, just goes straight to FS". Has a pretty great kitty though, tits are as good as the pics, and likes the dirty talk so I was able to finish up pretty quick. She does have a handler, for as I was leaving I noticed a guy who was chilling in the parking lot walk to her room immediately after I left.

    Price wasn't bad, even considering the rushed experience. Yeah, an hr for. 8 is Christmasland wishful thinking, but in my defense she said that was an hr and expected to get as such (or at least get until I popped in a reasonable non-hurried time). If she's going to play it like that, then at least be up front about it being a qv.

  8. #21730

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Password1977  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. Real big tits. Nice body. She's right. She's a talker, and she's fast. But wanted fast for today. She didn't rush me, she was just real tight. So I decided to enjoy the moment. Hope you give it a try and all works as good for you as did I.

    PW out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9319815301
    I'm curious, I think she's been reviewed in the past and the experiences weren't so favorable? In any event, it's possible that her service has improved.

  9. #21729

    Good News For Once.

    Mongers,

    I saw this hot little number. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b37d4d886ad40.

    Text Communication was easy, middle of the road in call accommodations near the airport. Imo, she looked better than the pics, $120 qv dream, but I feel like it might be negotiable? Anyway, I get there, brief LE check, I fell asleep and she started kneading my balls like hard boiled eggs in a tube sock! Very enthusiastic BBBJ, light GFE, fiv, covered mish and doggie. Blew in the bag, I woke up and I was on my way. She very easy to get along with and respectful, but word to the wise, her sister / gf / madame is in the bathroom. Absolutely harmless but you're not alone, I feel I should mention that. No other signs of abuse / handlers etc. Please treat her right so she'll stick around! As always, YMMV and stay safe and healthy.

    SparkXXX.

  10. #21728

    Mya.

    Just saw her. Real big tits. Nice body. She's right. She's a talker, and she's fast. But wanted fast for today. She didn't rush me, she was just real tight. So I decided to enjoy the moment. Hope you give it a try and all works as good for you as did I.

    PW out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9319815301

  11. #21727

    Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I would describe a young lady like that as a beautiful face with ice blue eyes. Thats Curvaceous and Bodacious. Not fat! LOL.
    I agree with De Op she is very beautiful and I love her curves.

  12. #21726

    Wrong

    I would describe a young lady like that as a beautiful face with ice blue eyes. Thats Curvaceous and Bodacious. Not fat! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ioerror001  [View Original Post]
    Link provided below. I saw a bad post about her earlier. I just saw her today. I've seen her at least 3 other times over the past couple months. This girl is amazing. I think one of the posters said she had a sunburn, and one other poster said she was too fat. Man I don't know what you guys are looking for in a provider. She is AMAZIIING! Nashville is pretty bad right now. I will admit she isn't a tiny spinner that looks 18 with no titties. However if you like beautiful non druggie well put together girls she is your ticket. I think if your upfront with her, most extras can be on the table. Unless your only looking for the spinner type I recommend you give her a shout. Most personable easy to talk to and fun provider I've met that is still active. Be nice to her, don't want to lose my ability to see her. Those eyes, lips, and tits. If they don't impress you, you don't don't a heartbeat.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/183263

  13. #21725

    Secret Benefits

    The lack of quality providers has me frustrated like everyone else. Has anyone had success on secret benefits? I'm nervous about making an account on what appears to be another Ashley Madison-like website. Any information or success stories are much appreciated!

  14. #21724

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this on STG looks very interesting anyone know her.

    Kristy In Murfreesboro.
    Post link so we can see who. I have ran across a few Kristy's.

  15. #21723

    New Talent

    I saw this on STG looks very interesting anyone know her.

    Kristy In Murfreesboro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape