Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 32158
-
09-29-21 22:23 #19933Senior Member

Posts: 527Confirmed
Saw her on TER with the same number as well. Last review as if this post is June 21. Don't have any details since I'm not a paying / premium member. A few months ago I texted her and she replied to come in without knowing I was even at the place. I'm still on the fence about seeing her, but might eventually roll the dice if I can get her to commit to a decent Nuru with p2 p.
Originally Posted by Moses357
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 20:16 #19932Senior Member

Posts: 210Thanks for the reply. I go back awhile but don't remember her.
Originally Posted by RadGasm
[View Original Post]
Back in the day, Kelly was my favorite, then Jordan, then Leah then. I can't remember whether Tara, Sydney and Candie were w / BG or ST but that was the golden age of PV for me.
Any info on Melanie at BG?
How about Mary Anne at ST?
-
09-29-21 18:06 #19931Senior Member

Posts: 41Pim Thai / Neene
On TER her name is or was Cha Cha and she was charging.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
$260 for escort services. The phone number is matched to the profile and link. Wish I could screen shot it here.
-
09-29-21 17:10 #19930Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this Iron Maiden Jane
My memory is faint, but is this the Jane w / the iron grip on the standard Nova? I remember walking out like she took a piece of me. Literally. Great legit massage tho. IIRC, she "went to school" and now does massages sporadically.
Originally Posted by Stickdeath
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 16:02 #19929Senior Member

Posts: 41Rayya
Yeah. But wasn't all that. No real suction. Don't think she really wanted to do it. Probably won't repeat. Maybe others will get lucky. Her massages are better.
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:14 #19928Senior Member

Posts: 269Wow.
Wow it took you 3 visits to finally get BBBJ from her??
Originally Posted by Moses357
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:05 #19927Regular Member

Posts: 7My bad. I meant from ST, not BG.
Originally Posted by JB4053
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 14:23 #19926Senior Member

Posts: 527Nenee
She's going by Nenee in her current ad. I might give her a try despite the review.
Originally Posted by Fatpig
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...0/9678037.html
-
09-29-21 13:07 #19925Regular Member

Posts: 6Best glide Springfield
Just back to states from GTA area wondering if there are any providers that give a decent bodyslide / thighjob in the Springfield area?
-
09-29-21 11:42 #19924Senior Member

Posts: 73Maryann
She went by the same name. You older guys would remember her from her bg days.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:30 #19923Senior Member

Posts: 41Coco Tysons Corner
Has anyone tried this PT out.
Seen a lot of reviews here for a Coco but this one is Thai. Think she is roommate with some familiars.
https://dc.rubratings.com/230309
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12832198.html
-
09-29-21 09:04 #19922Senior Member

Posts: 175Pim In Tyson's
I went to see Pim in Tysons. Wanted to try someone new. Saw her on BP. Easy setup. Nice location for me. She answers the door in a sexy short dress. I do my quick shower. The massage table is big and comfortable. Her massage was hard so I ask to let up a bit. Not really sensual. She did graze the boys a couple times. We just never clicked. Conversation was ok but was just hallow. On the flip she moved so there was no touch and gave a nice release. After is when she started being flirty and being close. She has a hot body, soft. Tits are fake and hard as rocks. For me a bit turn off.
She might do more than nova but that's not my thing. It was 120 and she was expecting a tip. I might go back but mostly likely not as there are others that I want to try and as I said, we just didn't vibe.
-
09-28-21 19:53 #19921Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone have any info on Nia or Adriana from BG?
-
09-28-21 18:23 #19920Senior Member

Posts: 210Saved me some dough as she was on the to do list.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
What name did she go by before? PM if you prefer. There was one girl that made me almost leave but I couldn't do it since I felt bad and didn't want to burn bridges. Overall, my favorite PV place over the years by far.
-
09-28-21 16:22 #19919Senior Member

Posts: 143As mentioned Rubmaps may offer some leads. I looked and there are a few locations in Winchester and Front Royal with a decent number of reviews. Why I'm not currently a paying member a couple of times I got a free month for submitting a picture. During those times I learned that if a place had more than 10 reviews that meant there was a reason mongers visited those locations because the fishing was good. If a place only had a couple of reviews it was usually that the first to arrive left unhappy. If you sign up for a free membership they also show a banner indicating which locations have been reported as bad for fishing. Having said that over the years I've had a couple of stray catches in places that were labeled waste of time. What you can't predict is how the menu and quality changes over time.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




