Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 24065
-
09-29-21 21:23 #14120Regular Member

Posts: 13Manassas therapy
Try Manassas Therapy. Judy is a good sport.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 16:59 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 365Aubrey can be flaky
I met her once. She's a good girl, but she's flaky. Looks like the pics of you can ignore the filter. And she uses too. I would S. E. Her again. But I think she's asking for 150 qv right now and bring that I got girls in my rotation who let me record and give them a facial for less than that, I'll pass unless unless none of them are available.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 16:30 #14118Senior Member

Posts: 304Soraya is a Latina name as well
Just saying.
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:24 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 269Latina?
Are you sure she was Latina? Soraya is a Arabic name.
Originally Posted by MentalMijit
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:12 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 638Manassas
Whats the best AMP in Manassas for a BJ?
-
09-29-21 15:08 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 194Same here
Same here not sure what the deal with her, sometimes she send me message saying "I am ready".
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
When I text her back she does reply. Wierd.
-
09-29-21 13:38 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 66Spam
They spam the listings. 11 ads for Fairfax, previously Vienna and Herndon, all for the same lady with the same issues mentioned.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 12:56 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 309Aubrey
I've given up on her. She's ghosted me four times!
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:45 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 979Thanks
Were in contact with a different ad and they sent that address.
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:08 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 101Legalize their profession
Keeping it illegal does not help anyone.
Cheating is rampant.
Health is concerns.
Crime is highly likely.
Make it legal. Prices will get standardized, service would not be ambiguous, respectful to ladies and johns, no middlemen exploits, good health practices emphasized and helped by authorities.
Freedom for all.
-
09-29-21 11:04 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 101Save the trip
If you want to be quoted 1 and in-person quotes 2 or 3 don't go. Everything changes drastically. Price, age, pictures. GPS. Keeps moving and using different pics.
https://nova.bedpage.com/escorts/112.../12886017.html
-
09-29-21 10:00 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 979Any of her regulars on here
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...342/5714067817
She seems legit and has reviews. But her communication is hours later like you just contacted her. Any usages problems or she just a heavy turnover type?
-
09-28-21 22:52 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 309Momo at MP
Saw today that a new Japanese girl named Momo appeared on the MP website and with 36 E boobs. She has many recent excellent reviews in NYC on the oThER site with a website link (https://www.mylover-nyc.com/view/194). Same pics there as on MP. Reviews say her breasts are natural and DD. Looks like another winner for MP. Her NYC reviews say that she's hard to book because she's so popular.
-
09-28-21 20:35 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 185She told me she was here in May '21. So, who knows.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 20:12 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 309Mariko
I'll post and hopefully clear up the confusion after I see her.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




