Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 37623
-
09-29-21 11:39 #22863Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Maria
Outcall only- I did not see her. The profile pics are fake.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:55 #22862Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for the update! She was THE HOTTEST! I am going to have to figure out how to get back out there soon! I saw her just before she went to China 2 years ago. She is a GPS queen for sure, but a real sweetheart!
Originally Posted by AngryDutchMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:06 #22861Regular Member

Posts: 12Berkley
It's Berkley Ocean Wave Spa on Coolidge south of 1X Mile and right down the street from the PD. Be careful out there!
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 09:14 #22860Senior Member

Posts: 503Vandyke
Drove past van dyke spa and Sophia spa. Both looked shut down. Is anything open in this area anymore that's worth a shit?
-
09-29-21 06:14 #22859Senior Member

Posts: 122Maria, Adrienne
Such a beauty, Let us know how this works out.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 23:56 #22858Senior Member

Posts: 170Is this the one in Novi or Livonia?
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
I am not seeing any on Coolidge unless I am unfamiliar with the area (which is very possible).
-
09-28-21 23:34 #22857Senior Member

Posts: 372Yesss I miss Celine / Yuki.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 21:32 #22856Senior Member

Posts: 311Candy
Not much has been mentioned about this place. I asked the owner some questions many months ago and she has been texting me regularly telling me about her new hot sexy girls. I called b / s until today when I stumbled upon this place on Coolidge, Ocean Massage.
Candi is the new girl. Pretty, young (ish? Slim and Japanese. She's really Japanese and not some marketing shtick she's playing. Barely speaks a word of English and there is no conversation during the really skilled massage she gives.
She does extras and doesn't negotiate. After the climax she cleans you and continues a nice front massage and then helps you get dressed. I really like that royal treatment and I rewarded her nicely for it.
70/ hr to the house, rest is up to you. She's a gem. I feel a bit protective of her because she's not a fucking money shark but she's an adult so go for it. Just be nice to her.
-
09-28-21 21:24 #22855Senior Member

Posts: 124More than likely Fake
Never pay up front. In addition, I don't recognize her. However, she is only asking for 20 and has a local area code. Try it and get back with us, with link.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 21:20 #22854Senior Member

Posts: 311Border
The US border will be open to Canadians in early November though the actual date has not been announced.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 18:05 #22853Senior Member

Posts: 152Yuki
Yes keep us posted. I never got to see her, but I am ready!!
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 17:07 #22852Senior Member

Posts: 133Yuki Report
I just got a call from Yuki. She is in Alberta and working a little. She is also doing a lot of travelling. She HOPES to return to Detroit in about a month. I will keep you posted as the situation develops.
-
09-28-21 16:38 #22851Senior Member

Posts: 53Don't fall in trap it's cheating
Anything needs deposit iita cheating and some junk guy share these pics from some porn sites and grab money from you and some time ask gift card never do that.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 15:48 #22850Senior Member

Posts: 388Cici
Cici was so hot. I still can see the look on her face when she came while grinding on me. Not FS. Just rubbing her bare pussy on me. Those were the days.
Originally Posted by CouchExeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 15:29 #22849Senior Member

Posts: 27Chinese massage Westland returning talent
Got a text the other day that Mandy is back at Chinese Massage on Wayne Rd. Some regs may remember her.
The good:
IMHO probably one of the cutest youngest looking providers I've seen. Could easily pass for mid 20's but actual age unknown.
Massage is OK, she does do a good GFE and is very personable.
The bad:
I was hoping her absence would have tamed the extreme case of GPS but sadly this is not the case. She still whines for more money but will still take care of the basics. She also has a habit of wanting tip at the flip instead of after.










Reply With Quote





