Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 26384
-
09-29-21 14:01 #15554Senior Member

Posts: 105Older lady or young one?
Originally Posted by Lipnasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 12:18 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 169Sierra link
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/614128645944
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:14 #15552Senior Member

Posts: 64I tried a "higher end" girl on EROS last week and it wasn't anything special. Your best bet is to do a lot of cross referencing between the ads you see and reviews on TER or a presence on P411. I've had success with STG girls that had some reviews as well. There are scams and garbage on EROS too. It might look like a premium option, but it's not really all that from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by TimberRidge
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 09:52 #15551Senior Member

Posts: 219Sierra
Tried to set up a late appointment with Sierra. Communication was the usual, lackluster and sparse. She gave me rate ($hhr $$hh) and gave me an address (complex off 108 and oak). I sat there, at her location, waiting with no response from her for 30 min and decided to bail. Met a lovely raccoon going through her trash though. They didn't seem happy I was hanging around and gave me the stink eye. Waste of time. Anyone else seen Sierra or her Stinky McGarbageEater lately?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-have-some-tuesday-night-f/614128645944
-
09-29-21 02:45 #15550Senior Member

Posts: 37Asian Apartment
Just stopped at the Asian apt in Stallis. 180/ hr. Fun massage / teasing. FS was good and blew in no time. She then continued the massage for the remaining time. A little on the thicker side but smelled good and was busty. I'd definitely repeat.
-
09-28-21 21:06 #15549Senior Member

Posts: 176Eros is trash.
If you want to be completely safe and sure with mostly no issues? TER, P411 and Tryst are your best bets for Milwaukee. Erotic monkey and Eros are shit. Cross referencing girls between here and those 3 sites I recommended is the best bet.
Originally Posted by TimberRidge
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 18:03 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 227P pound.
Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi
[View Original Post]
Zip. Ounce.
-
09-28-21 15:19 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 38Translation request: P's and zip?
"I got P's but got to buy a zip first to make sure you valid."
What mean?
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 11:21 #15546Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for Advise
I am getting a little older and the game has gotten dicier. Not like the old days of backpage and craigslist where a couple of young girls would get a hotel room on Hwy 100 for a week and make some money. I am going to have to move up the food chain. It seems like EROS is the escort service of choice. Please correct me if I am wrong. Some girls show price and others don't. What is the negotiated price or are you just told what to pay. What is the verification service? Actually how dose this all work? PM me if you want. I want to go to a safe hotel pay a reasonable amount and have good fun. Please help and it is appreciated.
-
09-27-21 23:39 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 32M&v
They're in Detroit, but they'll be back.
Originally Posted by OpieRadio
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 21:02 #15544Senior Member

Posts: 98M
Is she gone now or direction to contact her?
Originally Posted by TigerBlood
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 20:30 #15543Senior Member

Posts: 117You'll find reports for her under Lynn. Seen her a handful of times, always a good experience for me personally.
Originally Posted by RubMe262
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 19:29 #15542Senior Member

Posts: 32Agree
Milana is an absolute doll. Very friendly and outgoing despite her limited English. I blew twice in an hour and left a little time on the meter. But no rush. They watch out for each other. Virginia met me at the elevator and texted M that I was ok. Saw V on the way out and she flashed a smile. M said she's going home to Siberia in Nov. , so catch her the next time thru.
Originally Posted by BuckSin6
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 16:30 #15541Senior Member

Posts: 663Milan's
Her and her friend were in Madison. I missed her by a day. Tried for Thursday but they were now in mke. I hope to see her on her return. Glad to here you had a good time!
Originally Posted by BuckSin6
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 15:46 #15540Regular Member

Posts: 17Rayna
Met up with Rayna last week at her apartment on the Marquette side of town. Area I felt was fine during the day at around noon on a weekday. Maybe think about a late night run to her location. Anyway 2 bills for the hour and off we went. Excellent BBJ skills and the positions seem to be endless with her. I will probably repeat but I like variety in my hobby, so most likely will be a bit before I circle back to her. She is a little bit older than I like but she is also a freak. Her set up will speak for itself. All in all a nice time with a down to earth provider.









Reply With Quote






