Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 18289
-
09-29-21 17:50 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 28Whats her insta.
Originally Posted by Pounder1060
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:23 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 28Same here. She has done several zoom shows for me.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 02:14 #15362Regular Member

Posts: 1Peaches Pleases
I was visiting the North Bay last week and I hooked up with Peaches Pleases in Santa Rosa. Found her on Sumo Search but she said she's easy to find on private delight.
She said she was looking to start touring outside her home base into LA. Booked an hour session, asked if BBFS was on the menu and she said it definitely was but it was an additional $500. I passed and she said she could do it for $400. Didn't have the bucks so had to pass. BBBJ was amazing and the gagging noises she makes are hot. We moved into position and I busted pretty quick. I went to the bathroom and when I got back she was getting back into her lingerie. I reminded her I paid for an hour and she was more than willing to accommodate. She said most guys are done after round one and it's pretty rare for round 2 to happen. She's got skills though and made it happen no problem. She was pretty impressed and I was pleased by those peaches. Keep an eye out for her. Hot and slutty MILF, looks better than her pics. BBFS is on the menu and her BBBJ is worth a visit. I'm not sure when I'll be up in those parts again but she seemed like a visit to LA was going to happen soon. Clean, discrete Quality Inn and if you've got the funds she's willing to go all out. I'd recommend.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Peachespleases
-
09-28-21 23:31 #15361Regular Member

Posts: 17Sweet memories
Sad to see her officially out the game now. I always wanted at least another session with her, only had her once and it was fantastic!
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 19:19 #15360Banned Member

Posts: 1258Too bad. She was a total smokeshow! She was a hottie with a body.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
Who didn't enjoy giving her creampies.
-
09-28-21 15:52 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 172I saw her a few weeks ago and she gives great service. She does talk a lot and I did ask her about BBFS and she said that after a few visits with her she will think about it. She does give a great BBBJ and CIM is available. The only thing is that she comes out of the shower with a towel amd then she puts on a dress during th be session.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 13:49 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 142Alyssasweets
Looks like she finally deleted her Hx account. I been bbfsing since She first started on Hx. I talk to her on insta during the pandemic and she kept saying she will return until last month she said she was staying in NC because she loves it there and has a bf. What a bummer! I enjoyed giving that hottie creampies. Those who haven't seen her, this was her Hx.
-
09-27-21 19:07 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 7263I see her as often as I can since I can just walk into her shit bag motels she stays at and take her clothes off and have her bend over on the bed or bend over standing. Have her spread her phat.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
As cheeks as jr enters the pool skinny dipping. LOL.
She has gotten bigger though or her ass has gotten wider to.
-
09-27-21 18:22 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 437Definitely YMMV, if you're a gentleman with her she upcharges a little but she'll take care of you. She's an absolute freak if you click. I had a couple wild times with her. Highly recommend regardless if you don't get BBFS. Her BBBJ are amazing and fuck she tastes good on every level.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 14:35 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 211EvaMoon
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
She won you over? LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 06:44 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 3748Dani?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Has anyone reached her or seen her lately? If so what area is her incall in now? I'm going to be back in LA again soon and I want to get my ducks and fucks lined up! Please post if you know anything. Or pm if you'd rather.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 07:32 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 145Awww what happened? She looks amazing and I can't believe I've missed her this time!! I love pale vampy beauties with bright pink holes. One of my favs that I often cum too fast.
Originally Posted by Californiano13
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 09:55 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 1223JuicyWetMary
Yes there are few pleasures in life than can compare to the joy of squirting your hot cum deep inside the wet tight ginger pussy of a freckled young pale redhead girl.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
My favorite way to finish with JWM is mish while my tongue is exploring her mouth. I explode deep inside her and stay there and let my man juice coat her cervix and then watch it slowly drip out of her sugar hole.
-
09-22-21 22:59 #15351Regular Member

Posts: 6Is she on Hx?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:47 #15350Regular Member

Posts: 6Who's the first one? Please PM me.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





