Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4848

    Katie

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?522740-Katie-Knight

    I'm going to give you guys another report. Reviews on tna can tell if you read between the lines. She's extremely passive. READ: does whatever the fuck you tell her to do.

    Skinny. I mean really damn skinny. A cup tits, but she loves to have them licked and played with. I'm normally a curvy, boobs guy. But for whatever reason, I liked her vibe.

    One of the biggest pluses for me was that DATY tasted absolutely amazing. Got her grinding. She popped up, put my dick in her mouth and went after it like she expected lottery tickets to spray out. No mention of covers throughout our time. Could have easily filled her up, but I was in the mood for a hard facepounding so I finished CIM.

    Downsides: shitty 2 star motel off 82nd. Has a dog (like they all do) and a roommate (another provider on the board). No lfk or dfk, teeth may be wrecked.

    Sweet girl, so I'll probably repeat. May try a duo, so if I do, will give you guys a full report.

    Total: 3 Bennies.

  2. #4847
    The bigger turnoff to me was her pay me attitude it was quite a change from her usually sweet personality I mean I already know all women fake everything idc about that and I don't mind payen but try not to be so blunt ladies lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha. I was SUPER close to calling as well. Dang. I'm like um not so flabby. Would have been nice to feel that raw pussy!! That's the best!
    Man Covid has fucked up everything.

  3. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the real review. I read a reviews from a couple of days ago and was going to pull the trigger. Glad I saw this. She on the higher priced side. I'd have been pissed to walk into saggy tits and belly.
    Ha ha. I was SUPER close to calling as well. Dang. I'm like um not so flabby. Would have been nice to feel that raw pussy!! That's the best!
    Man Covid has fucked up everything.

  4. #4845
    Sure for what its worth if you can look past all that she is a good energetic fuck she gets really into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the real review. I read a reviews from a couple of days ago and was going to pull the trigger. Glad I saw this. She on the higher priced side. I'd have been pissed to walk into saggy tits and belly.

  5. #4844

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Mabey pre-covid sweet personality friendly very energetic and loves to give easy bbfscip I visited a month or so ago she has put on quite a lot of weight has a flabby saggy belly and droppy tits pics seem old or shopped I'm superficial so pass for me lmao she's also all about bizness.
    Thanks for the real review. I read a reviews from a couple of days ago and was going to pull the trigger. Glad I saw this. She on the higher priced side. I'd have been pissed to walk into saggy tits and belly.

  6. #4843
    Mabey pre-covid sweet personality friendly very energetic and loves to give easy bbfscip I visited a month or so ago she has put on quite a lot of weight has a flabby saggy belly and droppy tits pics seem old or shopped I'm superficial so pass for me lmao she's also all about bizness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm not the only one who is holding back this name. She getting blown up on tna but nobody there spill the real milk on the subject. She absolutely is best around. Bar none. Who else agree??

    Katiekisses.

  7. #4842

    Reluctant add

    I know I'm not the only one who is holding back this name. She getting blown up on tna but nobody there spill the real milk on the subject. She absolutely is best around. Bar none. Who else agree??

    Katiekisses.

  8. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. I saw her about a year ago though. Real cute with a nice body. Didn't go bare.
    Thanks. I really doubt she belongs here but she also hasn't posted any alerts so she may not throw a fit if asked.

  9. #4840

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Well omk is more than bomb head its toppity top head as for ruby she is a bit too chunky for my tastes but yes cip cia to yiur hearts desire.
    Thanks for the help. I got the need to breed so I'm going to see Ruby.

  10. #4839
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieBoy7  [View Original Post]
    Is she cool with CIP or CIA? I'm torn between seeing her or OMK but seeing as I would like more than just some bomb head I have been leaning towards Ruby.
    Well omk is more than bomb head its toppity top head as for ruby she is a bit too chunky for my tastes but yes cip cia to yiur hearts desire.

  11. #4838

    Ruby

    Is she cool with CIP or CIA? I'm torn between seeing her or OMK but seeing as I would like more than just some bomb head I have been leaning towards Ruby.

  12. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing she doesn't belong here but am wondering if anyone has tried yet, I like her youthful appearance.
    She's cute. I saw her about a year ago though. Real cute with a nice body. Didn't go bare.

  13. #4836

    Destiny

    See my post #4046.

    I had no luck but she is smoking hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikEmMixxed  [View Original Post]
    Missdestinybaby?? VIP package??

    Or what about Summer. Dreams??

  14. #4835

    Not op

    Quote Originally Posted by LikEmMixxed  [View Original Post]
    Was planning and seeing her. Rates are low. Did you fill her twice?
    I'm not op but I texted gg to inquire and was told msog was not on the menu. Never ended up meeting her. Still would but not high on my list.

  15. #4834

    Intel on

    Missdestinybaby?? VIP package??

    Or what about Summer. Dreams??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape