Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 14641
-
09-29-21 13:57 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 1991Marcy
Saw her a few days ago. Now that I know her, we hung out and had a couple beers. She is in a safe location, and working a part time job. Same GFE offerings, and all around pleasant time.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 13:08 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 915https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/in-tampa/40120538
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:07 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone see her around or know her
So she posted a few months back and then disappeared. Does anyone know her or was her posts just spam. ? I am searching for a regular visit. Can't stand all the fat girls postings.
Thanks for any help.
-
09-29-21 02:43 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 66Astrid
I've seen her 2 days ago.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 19:02 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 5947Not since July 20th. Reached out a few times recently but nothing.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 16:11 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 999Astrid?
Anyone heard from her lately? Thanks Ajdal out.
-
09-28-21 11:44 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 151Largo
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/67737662
Couple of posts out there, but I can't locate any reviews.
Anyone have experience with this one?
Thanks!
-
09-28-21 09:05 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 94I agree how do we find her
I did some searching with no luck. Would love to play with those big meaty lips.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 08:21 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 1714Taylor contact
How can we reach her?
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 01:33 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 131Taylor
You will have a great time with her. Very accommodating and very open minded. You're going to love how great her body is. If you have any fetishes, just ask her and she will try to fulfill it.
Originally Posted by Kytril
[View Original Post]
Have fun and be safe.
-
09-28-21 01:31 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 131Yes this taylor
Always had a great time with her. And you are right great body, loving every second of it when I'm inside her, LOL.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 21:33 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 161This is good to know I'm planning to see her this weekend for a first time session.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
I've wanted to bury my tongue in her ass ever since I saw this.
-
09-27-21 21:32 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 123Contact info? She looks awesome. Especially if "no" is not in her vocabulary.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 20:18 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 1765Taylor in St. Pete
If you are talking about this Taylor, you are spot on. Totally into pleasing you and making you The Man! Doesn't know the word no. LOL. Great body, and very GFE. You don't have to be young to be treated well and have any, or all fetishes accommodated.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 19:27 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 5947I swear I always forget about her cause don't post. Maybe should leave myself a note LOL.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



