Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22589

    Lapeer.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Had mask on so I guess 40 to 50 age group, can't say about her face but body was firm and she was very cheerful LOL.
    .6 plus .1???? Since the message on the lake moved it has been pretty slim up there!!

  2. #22588

    Magic Health

    Haven't been to an AMP in a while, so since I was in the area I thought it would be a good idea to check it out since I've never been to magic. Now I didn't get the ladies name but she had kinda like a brownish redish hair with a nice rack for sure. We went to a room and I paid like $160 for FS. The massage part ok, but on the flip she gave me a CBJ for a bit then we did some missionary, she was really wet so I couldn't last long, I will repeat sometime soon.

  3. #22587
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. When you say 'older,' can you give an age range? How about her looks? I'm in that area all the time and would love to check it out.

    Stay safe,

    J.
    Had mask on so I guess 40 to 50 age group, can't say about her face but body was firm and she was very cheerful LOL.

  4. #22586

    Interesting

    Thanks for the report. When you say 'older,' can you give an age range? How about her looks? I'm in that area all the time and would love to check it out.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit buddy in Lapeer, passed this place on Lake Nepessing rd, turned around went back. What a nice surprise, older asian with mask, but gave a great massage, the full hour, ended with FS. Went by Ci Ci. Did not find ad for this place, but checked google and there it was. Go to google asian massage lapeer and you will find it.

  5. #22585
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan53  [View Original Post]
    I want to get a massage at oriental massage and I'm wondering if they offer a table shower or a regular shower?
    No shower, minimal pleasure.

  6. #22584

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi this place on 10 mile? Thanks.
    There used to be a Hannah at famous and Dequindre love that lady wonder if it's the same one?

  7. #22583

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for this one and couldn't find anything. In one of her ads she indicated she's back. I don't recall every seeing anything about her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/3138548308
    She is not a masseuse. Very rushed, looks worst in person and her covered BJ is rushed.

  8. #22582

    Oriental massage clarkston

    I want to get a massage at orietal massage and I'm wondering if they offer a table shower or a regular shower?

  9. #22581
    Quote Originally Posted by CouchExeter  [View Original Post]
    How much was the door cost for the hour, and what did you leave for a tip? Any negotiating? I might have to check it out. Thanks.
    60 for hour plus negotiated 100. I am not sure the owner offers options as cici kept telling me to be quite.

  10. #22580

    Monroe Dearborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    They've had the same talent for the last 5-6 years now. It wouldn't surprise me if its independently owned compared to the others only bcz its literally the same 3 people giving massages with no rotation.
    Sasha is the only option here in my opinion.

  11. #22579
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I went to Monroe street for a massage the other day but I don't remember the name of the girl I drew. I remember big tits. The experience wasn't so great. She used so much oil that I felt like I was in a pool and when it came time for the HE, so much oil was a problem too. I had to ask her to wipe some of it off. This experience was the first time I ever had a woman stop, so I could DIY. She was doing jackhammer but had it grabbed in such a way to where it felt like the skin between my shaft and the head was ripping. I showed her where to grab it but it didn't help. Finally, I just told her to play with my balls while I did it. No roaming. I moved my hand to play with her ass but she moved back "No, don't touch me, you have oil all over your hands". Well, no shit, I've been swimming in it. The massage itself was ok. $60 for the hour. I won't return.
    They've had the same talent for the last 5-6 years now. It wouldn't surprise me if its independently owned compared to the others only bcz its literally the same 3 people giving massages with no rotation.

  12. #22578

    333 tranquillity

    Quote Originally Posted by Marauder302  [View Original Post]
    4th visit to Tranquility. Located Telegraph & Cherry Hill.

    Saw my gas Stella. Late 20's to early 30's. Killer body but small uptop.

    Paid 140 for HR. Massage was surprisingly good. On the flip standard HE wil nipple play.

    Highly recommend.
    Can anyone verify? I plan on trying this week.

  13. #22577

    Lapeer

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit buddy in Lapeer, passed this place on Lake Nepessing rd, turned around went back. What a nice surprise, older asian with mask, but gave a great massage, the full hour, ended with FS. Went by Ci Ci. Did not find ad for this place, but checked google and there it was. Go to google asian massage lapeer and you will find it.
    That is really really close to the Lapeer county Sheriff dept.

  14. #22576

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi this place on 10 mile? Thanks.
    Yeah, that's the one.

  15. #22575
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi this place on 10 mile? Thanks.
    The only Bella Touch in Detroit area per google maps

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape