Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25755
    Quote Originally Posted by WowOhWow  [View Original Post]
    Been to palms in orange 2 x.

    Love the set up but had mixed experiences, good customer service from the manager though.

    Marissa, not close to the picture.

    Got nuru for 60 min left in 45 mins, it was the last call for an hour too.

    She is thick wider frame, big tits, not far but has belly and extra fluff.

    Mid 20's latina, pretty face but not hot not close to the picture, short and long frizzy hair.

    Got the massage her a little and she got to reverse cowgirl and hammered away.

    Her clam is very wide from that angle tho!! (\).

    Next was Dalilah.

    It was her first week, not a looker but the body is great, small tits.

    She dances and knows how to work and grind.

    Got to massage and slide her as well, almost slipped in on accident!

    Her deep tissue sucked ass and she knew mine was better. Her feet were super dirty and was just smoking / vaping thc before the sesh, She got to dirty talk at my request which wasn't corny.

    Got her # too, ended up leaving 10 mins early too.

    I definitely regret not keeping all the #s I've collected from the great nuru girls.

    Some not around or changed names.
    What's the damage here?

  2. #25754

    La Palma

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Are all of them gone now?
    Rose from Nirvana is the last one. She's closed as of now. I lost Sheilas number when my phone went out. Last I heard she was working in Fullerton a few years ago. She's probably still around but I just can't find her number. I'm sure someone has it on this board.

  3. #25753
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    The city closed down every MP in town a couple years ago. No LE involved. They figured out there was illicit activity going on and just revoked their business licenses. At the time I think there were only a couple left. Venus in Centerpointe and the place in the 4-storey medical building. There was a big meeting in front of City Council where the owners were there and trying to explain that they were running legit businesses, but the Council was having none of it.

    Venus was decent. The place in the medical building was just weird. There were a couple places before those that went out of business several years earlier. That's the danger of operating in a small town like La Palma.
    Not everything is shut down. Healthy Foot on La Palm is open. Not sure what services are now available. I used to get FS from Sunny who came from Top Dragon in Hawaiian Gardens, until she moved on. Then thre was wild Annie out of the same shop. The shop kinda cleaned up but I'm uncertain whether it has gone completely legit.

  4. #25752
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Bamboo first thing this morning before my work meetings. I requested Sally and got another great rub and exceptional HJ. This morning the edging was even longer than yesterday-it's crazy what she can affect from those hands. Her HJ is much better than most BJ's IMO. I saw most of Bamboo's line-up because it was early and Sally is one of the better looking ones also in my opinion. Once again the clothing stayed securely in place but I don't care with a HJ that great.

    Someone complained I overtipped for this but I can't figure out Orange County. My last trip here I tried Sunnywell and she wanted way too much tip whereas Bamboo is on the low end. If. 4 is ok for standard what are the typical other rates for more extras?
    Where is this Bamboo located? Can you inbox me?

  5. #25751

    Rates question

    I am back in OC again next week. What's the going rates now at Fair for hhr? I didn't go last time I was here cause someone died over there?

    Anyway I assume it's back to normal but if not let me know. I don't want to overpay. Thanks guys.

  6. #25750

    La Palma

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Are all of them gone now?
    The city closed down every MP in town a couple years ago. No LE involved. They figured out there was illicit activity going on and just revoked their business licenses. At the time I think there were only a couple left. Venus in Centerpointe and the place in the 4-storey medical building. There was a big meeting in front of City Council where the owners were there and trying to explain that they were running legit businesses, but the Council was having none of it.

    Venus was decent. The place in the medical building was just weird. There were a couple places before those that went out of business several years earlier. That's the danger of operating in a small town like La Palma.

  7. #25749

    Are they closed now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    In La Palma it was Sheila Nancy an Coco aka Rose from Nirvana.
    Are all of them gone now?

  8. #25748
    I hear Miss Saigon in Hunting Beach is open 24 hour. Bolsa and Warner.

  9. #25747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickJJ  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some Viet girls (non granny) to have some fun. Been getting mostly Korean and Chinese. Time to mix it up a bit. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.
    Please try Jessica at sapphire in SA and report back.

  10. #25746

    Haven Spa in Santa Ana

    Any recon on this spot??

    I'm thinking of seeing Ava and wanted to see if there's any other girls worth checking out.

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #25745

    Bamboo round 2

    Stopped at Bamboo first thing this morning before my work meetings. I requested Sally and got another great rub and exceptional HJ. This morning the edging was even longer than yesterday-it's crazy what she can affect from those hands. Her HJ is much better than most BJ's IMO. I saw most of Bamboo's line-up because it was early and Sally is one of the better looking ones also in my opinion. Once again the clothing stayed securely in place but I don't care with a HJ that great.

    Someone complained I overtipped for this but I can't figure out Orange County. My last trip here I tried Sunnywell and she wanted way too much tip whereas Bamboo is on the low end. If. 4 is ok for standard what are the typical other rates for more extras?

  12. #25744

    Little hottie nearby Red Castle BBq

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts...Masseuse-.html

    Had a nice session with a very cute slender gal named Nina after responding to the above post. She is soft spoken and sweet, however is unfortunately tatted up. Why do girls ruin themselves like that? She was very nice in the room so I just had to overlook the ink. She would look 100% better without that crap. She has kind of an import model type of look although she is thin.

  13. #25743
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickJJ  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some Viet girls (non granny) to have some fun. Been getting mostly Korean and Chinese. Time to mix it up a bit. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.
    From my experience: Escape, KK, New Moon, Happy Face in Stanton.

  14. #25742
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    She has three new girls. The owner been asking me to come sample.
    Have you tried that one room right by the restrooms were the washer and dryer is located?

  15. #25741
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    This facility in Westminster has some potential. The 3/4 walls are barbaric but the Chinese technicians are better looking than Lincoln Heights Coco. The tips they want are outrageous and some girls insistence on condoms is disgraceful but this is a good starting point for me.
    She has three new girls. The owner been asking me to come sample.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape