Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5398
-
09-27-21 10:58 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 60Kat
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174004
Good morning fellow explorers, I thought I'd share my current experiences with Kat.
Good:
Her body is tight 8.9/10, she's young (maybe 25) and goes to the gym regularly and it shows. Her finish is smooth and sensual and allows mutual touch (Hinted that upgrades are available after she's comfortable with you). Her eyes are stunning. Fake bolts on, large C. Truly wants you to enjoy your finish. Uses light oil and does a good wipe down. Comfy table in a decent building with low foot traffic. The massage was good, good pressure but didn't have the flow down.
Bad:
She is always 5 minutes late and ends the massage with 10-15 minutes left on the clock, so a good ripoff. $$ for 40-45 minutes when she advertises an hour. She's not the one in her pictures, the body frame is the same but she is a lot darker. She doesn't have the best personality, it wasn't a warm personality and kind of Off-putting. Kind of brash. No teasing or sensual undergrab, only the flip, no build up while face down but the finish was good. She hates last minute appointments less than 3 hrs notice. And no morning time appointments.
I have repeated several times but won't repeat anymore just on the mere fact of shortening the time by a lot. But she knows she's hot and can get away with it.
-
09-27-21 07:43 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 205Ad
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972
Originally Posted by JDome
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 00:26 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 404Michelle
Here you go: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972.
Originally Posted by JDome
[View Original Post]
Pictures aren't her, but they are pretty representative of her body. She is very well reviewed in this thread and in the massage parlor thread (older). It's HJ finish only, but seeing her is an experience unlike any other I've had. It is an assault on your erotic senses from the get go. She'll keep you rock hard for the full hour and you'll be begging for the finish.
-
09-27-21 00:25 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 63Go to RR and search "Michelle".
Originally Posted by JDome
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 16:59 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 116Michelle
Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 15:15 #1118Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yeah, $240 is a bit high for FBSM when there are so many at $200 or under - (Joy- prettiest, great body), Jessica (perfect round booty), Bella (sensual and perfect softness).
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
Then, you have SDAG, FEC and Sandra for $260 for the "king treatment. "
And all the AMPs with more options for much less, including up to FS for $200 or less.
Man, I love this hobby.
-
09-26-21 09:54 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 205Slides with Michelle.
It has been a few years but my session with Michelle included camel slides, FIV, FIA, Russian, Italian, DATY, DATO, and COT / COF. I also waited 50 minutes as she must have overbooked. Awesome session but I didn't appreciate waiting so long so I never went back. Her boobs were ginormous back then. She had a shower at this location and the hot shower still couldn't get all of the oil off me.
Originally Posted by Nick916
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 00:50 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 654Camel slides
I second, or is it third, Natalie as a camel slide expert. A few times I thought she was going to slide it all the way in, but it didn't happen. I did a search for camel slides and Elena's name came up. Some say she's pricey, but I've not seen her. Alyson offers something very close, particularly to repeaters. Anyone else offer this kind of experience?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 22:04 #1115Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree the best camel slides from a Nuru FBSM Provider is definitely Natalie.
Originally Posted by bane858
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 11:47 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 226From my one and only experience with Michelle, no. My Best Camel Slides award nominee would be Nuru Natalie. Her reverse cowgirl camel slide is mind blowing!
Originally Posted by Nick916
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 09:28 #1113Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks, RT! I love a woman who goes to the gym. Friendly is a big plus because it makes for a good session.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 02:41 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 63Does Michelle do camel slides?
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 00:09 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 654I'm a big fan. She's pricier than many but she loves mutual touch. And while she's thick, she's not fat. She's been working out regularly for months and is really toned. If you like thick and friendly Latinas she's the gal for you.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 22:09 #1110Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree. Maria's boobs look like they would be great for Russian. Yeah, I don't like boobs that are too firm because you can't really do Russian with them.
Originally Posted by bane858
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 22:06 #1109Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
Thanks fellas! Looks like Michelle is moving up on my bucket list.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





