Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 30325
-
09-27-21 21:16 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 147Hailee. Was ok
I was in your neck of the woods early last week, and I saw Hailee. She was a talker, telling me about some argument she was having with someone. Even stopped in the middle of the BBBJ to complain about him some more. BBBJ was alright, but after about five minutes asked if I was ready. FS was okay, but she didn't get into it and kept trying to stop me from going in too deep. Nice body, but service was lacking. Plus, she took several towels and toiletries from the hotel bathroom (no, I don't count the things; there was a purple "makeup removal" towel on the counter, and after she left, it was gone with all the hand towels). I travel to Charlotte at least once a month, but I will not see Hailee again.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/643747171327
-
09-27-21 20:23 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 363Payton Peyton is Monica
Payton is Monica.
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 19:41 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 99No way that's the girl who will open the door.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 11:55 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 145XLiz
This one is good to go as long as you venmo her $30 prior to meeting to show you are serious. Told her I would give $50 once I got there before we started and then we would settle up after, was a "no go". Net, scammer.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/352663505726
TB.
-
09-27-21 11:23 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 139Laurel Blooming
I'm overdue posting this. Saw Laurel a few weeks ago at her incall location. She does a thorough check for first timers. I'm sure there are many who would not be comfortable with this. She's very good with all communications; initially all via email. She was ready right at the appointed time. She's a very "normal" person. Can carry on an intelligent conversation. She's organized and clearly no signs of any destructive habits. Very friendly the whole time and focused on me. A very attractive MILF. She has a better body than some of these gals in their 20's and 30's, but I would not call her athletic or a spinner. We ran through my normally preferred acronyms, DFK, FIV, CFS in various positions. A fun time throughout. I have tried to re-book with her a couple of times, but our schedules have not yet aligned.
https://tryst.link/escort/laurel-blooming
-
09-27-21 10:44 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 7335Shayla Rose is another one that will talk your ear off. I don't mind them being friendly but it is on their time, not mine. I am paying for 30 minutes of fun. If it goes over that because they want to talk, that is on them.
Originally Posted by FreakyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 10:35 #14194Senior Member

Posts: 544Nog responding ia different from standing you up. She gave nw the address, time ans when I reached, she just stopped answering.
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 09:55 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 163I've also had a great time with her too but like you said she can talk a mile a minute. Plus it took a few minutes to leave because of the conversation again. But she seemed "normal" when I saw her last a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Ptime5068
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 09:10 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 145No Go
She does NOT look like the pics and never did. Stay away.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 07:17 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 7335Seniors can edit posts for an hour. After that, we can't edit past posts.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 07:15 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 7335That is the best work around I seen. Good luck getting everybody on board with putting the X in front of the name or even remembering to do it. And putting the X in front of the name will do nothing to find past reviews that don't have it.
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 23:40 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 653 letter names
It's a long work-around, but you can try just going one page at a time and using the CTRL + F function to search the word on the page. I'll try to get on board with the X in front of the name when posting but I doubt many will remember to do that. And if it's someone that hasn't been reviewed in a long time, going one page at a time will still take a while.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Push comes to shove, just ask and explain that 3 letter words don't work in search and hopefully someone will give you a quick review.
-
09-26-21 23:35 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 65xKat
She was hard to get a hold of. This was probably my 10th attempt at seeing her honestly. Most times I try to see her, she either doesn't respond until hours later when I've already left the area, or doesn't respond until the next day. I think there were one or two times where I was the one who stood her up for something else. Probably because she took too long to respond. And one time I think she stopped responding after I asked her address after we agreed to meet. But I have a feeling she'll be significantly easier to get a hold of now that she's familiar with me.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 23:30 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 65xKat
I didn't get BBBJ, didn't ask for it either. Perhaps if you asked, she might? And it was 100 QV. I forget what her donation is for other times.
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 20:22 #14186Senior Member

Posts: 743Reviewing providers with three-letter names
I have commented on this previously, but to make sure we are all on the same page now. It's a limitation of this website that searching for a three-letter name fails. There is a simple solution, BUT it requires that everyone writing reviews applies this simple fix. If you write a review of, e. G. , "abc", then at one place in the review write the name as "xabc". Then a search for xabc works fine. Hopefully everyone can apply this fix going forward, or edit a previous review if that is possible for you.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





