Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 31137
-
09-27-21 07:17 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 7337Seniors can edit posts for an hour. After that, we can't edit past posts.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 07:15 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 7337That is the best work around I seen. Good luck getting everybody on board with putting the X in front of the name or even remembering to do it. And putting the X in front of the name will do nothing to find past reviews that don't have it.
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 23:40 #14980Senior Member

Posts: 653 letter names
It's a long work-around, but you can try just going one page at a time and using the CTRL + F function to search the word on the page. I'll try to get on board with the X in front of the name when posting but I doubt many will remember to do that. And if it's someone that hasn't been reviewed in a long time, going one page at a time will still take a while.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Push comes to shove, just ask and explain that 3 letter words don't work in search and hopefully someone will give you a quick review.
-
09-26-21 23:35 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 65xKat
She was hard to get a hold of. This was probably my 10th attempt at seeing her honestly. Most times I try to see her, she either doesn't respond until hours later when I've already left the area, or doesn't respond until the next day. I think there were one or two times where I was the one who stood her up for something else. Probably because she took too long to respond. And one time I think she stopped responding after I asked her address after we agreed to meet. But I have a feeling she'll be significantly easier to get a hold of now that she's familiar with me.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 23:30 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 65xKat
I didn't get BBBJ, didn't ask for it either. Perhaps if you asked, she might? And it was 100 QV. I forget what her donation is for other times.
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 20:22 #14977Senior Member

Posts: 743Reviewing providers with three-letter names
I have commented on this previously, but to make sure we are all on the same page now. It's a limitation of this website that searching for a three-letter name fails. There is a simple solution, BUT it requires that everyone writing reviews applies this simple fix. If you write a review of, e. G. , "abc", then at one place in the review write the name as "xabc". Then a search for xabc works fine. Hopefully everyone can apply this fix going forward, or edit a previous review if that is possible for you.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 19:39 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 198Sorry
My apologies. I should have listed that in the Hickory section. Been a long day.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 17:54 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 198BBW in Hickory
I have seen reviews on Ivory a BBW in Hickory and not so favorable. Ivorys age is 31 . I wondered if anyone had tried this BBW? Would like to try and TOFTT if I was sure it is not Ivory when I am in the area again. Any info on this one would be appreciated.
https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...w/839127044408
-
09-26-21 17:37 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 544She stood me up. Never answered. Waste of 2 hrs.
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 17:36 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 7337That stuff won't work unless the reviewer also puts an X before the name.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 17:30 #14972Senior Member

Posts: 1863 letter name search
Bobby, try adding an "X" before the 3 letter name.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
09-26-21 14:45 #14971Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks for the review.
Does she include BBBJ? What is the donation? Since she is only three letters I can't find a good way to look for reviews.
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 13:55 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 503Juicy booty
Anyone seen her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...644/9104447644
-
09-26-21 11:29 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 5443 character search
I can't search reviews for people with name less than 4 characters. Any ideas?
-
09-25-21 23:01 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 81I was able to see Sugar today. Her donation has gone up. She must be getting popular. $. 5 for QV, $$. For hh and $$$ for the hr. I will second or third what others have said. I think she's cute. I caught her late and sorta last minute so she was not done up like her pictures, but it's the same girl in the pics. Nice soft, porcelain-like skin and I would agree her nether regions are quite nice. She was perfectly smooth (bald) and it was a great view from behind. She is semi-PAWG-ish. It is a private residence and I'm not sure if she lives with anybody else, but I didn't see any signs of there being anyone else there. Would I repeat? Not sure. She is a nice girl and hopefully stays out of trouble, but she is slightly expensive for covered service. There is also something else that might keep me I'm seeing her again as well, but you can PM me if you're interested in those details.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





