Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10029

    Location and profile text

    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    Profile says Canada. Strike 1 and 2. Profile text reads like some foriegn dude on shrooms. Strike three. Don't waste time on these types of profiles, they are always 100% fake or a scam.

  2. #10028

    South Florida

    Fort Lauderdale-Miami areas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samath2624  [View Original Post]
    Florida is a big place. What part of the state are you visiting?

  3. #10027
    Quote Originally Posted by Southp2  [View Original Post]
    One thing I will say, just a tip guys. I never waste time unless both friends with benefits and no strings attached aren't on the profile. This will definitely limit your search, but I guarantee your batting average is higher. Everyone I have wanted to meet off of SA I have met and had a good time.
    Are or are not on the profile? Your post is a little confusing.

  4. #10026
    Quote Originally Posted by XgmMe1423  [View Original Post]
    Why not ask the florida board?
    Its pretty dead there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I know this is offtopic but I am planning a trip to Florida in a week or two and I was looking for some girls on forum and I could not find any LOL, any of you who would like to share or give some some info, tips?
    I'm in the same boat as you. However my trip is in the middle of October and I just got premium to communicate. I should I have waited closer to my trip to get premium. A lot of no reply because I'm not in florida yet, a few numbers here and there. Basically the same thing as here in chicago.

  5. #10025
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I know this is offtopic but I am planning a trip to Florida in a week or two and I was looking for some girls on forum and I could not find any LOL, any of you who would like to share or give some some info, tips?
    Why not ask the florida board?

  6. #10024

    MysteriousVenus


  7. #10023

    Jendy50

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f9f61be3f2ed

    This one is a scammer. Asks for deposit. Comms style indicates not in the USA and likely not a girl.

  8. #10022

    Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I know this is offtopic but I am planning a trip to Florida in a week or two and I was looking for some girls on forum and I could not find any LOL, any of you who would like to share or give some some info, tips?
    Florida is a big place. What part of the state are you visiting?

  9. #10021

    Florida

    Hey guys, I know this is offtopic but I am planning a trip to Florida in a week or two and I was looking for some girls on forum and I could not find any LOL, any of you who would like to share or give some some info, tips?

  10. #10020

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Back to the game but got nothing, here is my inbox from bottom to top.

    Maybe you handsome young guys game is better then mine.

    ...

    Lots more to come to be continue, chat and make many many plans but at the end, nothing happen, some of these screw up was my fault tho.
    The man, the myth, the legend is back! Looks like you're actually doing alright, quite a few DTFs that you simply didn't pull the trigger on. You're one of the only reporters here with high standards imo, but yeah the game has definitely gotten harder in 2021.

  11. #10019

    Tip

    One thing I will say, just a tip guys. I never waste time unless both friends with benefits and no strings attached aren't on the profile. This will definitely limit your search, but I guarantee your batting average is higher. Everyone I have wanted to meet off of SA I have met and had a good time.

  12. #10018

    Here is a few more

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-681a0d75868d

    This one is ready to fuck, I think she's a traveling pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-f5a4e666d46a

    Chat and texting with this one, but she is in Michigan, she is dtf but she need to come to me.

    This.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-ce552fa086e5

    Online only bs, probably scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-8ced5d703e7b

    Online only bs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-f6e01f4a69de

    Not sure about this one, if I drinks a few beers she probably a lots better, is a maybe for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-16d56bddeba3

    This is the exactly pussy I want to fuck, but I will take lots of time, money, and lotss of bs to fuck her, I think 95% of men want to fuck her and the other 5% is gay.

    That's about it for one month, some good, some bad and some ugly, but I try again, I did screw up lots but I can learn from it.

  13. #10017

    Here some more

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-6c13f4b22312

    This one asked 20 questions, WTF I just want some young coed pussy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-bfbc45b4d1df

    This one asked lots of questions too, wish I had work a little harder on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-06dcd4480574

    This one message me first, I think she's a traveling pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-e44fcb429217

    This one is a piece of work, if you do exactly what she want, like when or where to book hotel, ect. She will not fuck you, I told her is my money, my rules, then she ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-c6dcfbe0f176

    Platonic only bs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-a493f105f550

    This one message me with her phone number, but I pass, probably a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3aecc670502f

    This one is a piece of work, she want 800, yeah right.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-280705b60df2

    This one said she not ready to fuck yet, whatever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-21f3885017c6

    Platonic only bs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-6928439eab73

    We make plan to meet and then she just fucking stop relying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-b0c60bdddb18

    This one message me first, she want me to drive up to green bay and get hotel, WTF that's like 3+ hours driving.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-3774e53a20a5

    This one is a piece of work, after view all her pic, she said she not ready to fuck yet, WTF why have all those pics then.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5cf96033da5b

    This one want me to drive up to la crosse to meet her, WTF is she crazy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-d57b469ad449

    This one think she's a super model, look average to me, and she said she's mix, mix of what white + white = white.

  14. #10016

    More inbox

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-9623a308c1f6

    I really screw up this one, she is dtf, ask yourself how many pretty 20 years old german exchange student had you fuck, answer zero. So play your game right.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-86fe99456330

    I screw up on this one too, she is dtf, play your game right.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-076b5bace0b7

    Chat with this one, I think is fake profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-3c59b6f08cc7

    Chat with this one, we make plan and then she flake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-3538396bd20e

    Chat with this one, we make plan then flake, WTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-50a4cd2738df

    This one flake on me, she probably fucking some other guy now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-11ebbbb90f0f

    Chat with this one, she might be a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-fdca4b07a802

    This is a tough one, you need to do spend lots time and money hanging out first before she will fuck, I just don't have much free time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-b24f8b4ba943

    This one is kinda crazy, almost willing to drive and book hotel to fuck her, but I flake, she's kinda crazy but that 18 years old body oh boy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-33e6858f3a90

    This one kinda nuts, but private body pic look good, too crazy for me, so I flake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-d3d3e6a82fb1

    This one ready to fuck, not sure why I stop chatting with her.

    More to come. Continue.

  15. #10015

    Man is sucks to be fat, old, short, stupid and ugly horny asian guy

    Back to the game but got nothing, here is my inbox from bottom to top.

    Maybe you handsome young guys game is better then mine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-ebcd32279fbb

    Chat with her, chance of fucking her is 0%.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-8c0543f37365

    Chat with her, chance of fucking her is 0%.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-81e517a2e705

    Chat with her, change of fucking her is 0%.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-9243d88ee188

    Chat with her, chance of fucking her is 10%,she travel from chicago to denver and back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-79ad23f96c3e

    Chat with her, change of fucking her is 0%.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d067fcd9b4cd

    Chat with her, change of fucking her is 50%, I just don't want to travel to her, she need to come to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-32b8e7d4e065

    Chat with her, 50% I just stop working on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-bfee09093aff

    This one is dtf, but too big for me, got her number but never text her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-fc5709edfe0c

    This one is dtf, but crazy tho.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f52a6e4ec62d

    Chat with her, 50% stop working on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-4726384bf208

    This one is dtf, but she away for school, she will be back for the holidays tho.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6e0957865660

    This one is dtf, but I flake on her, idk why I decide not to fuck her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-c72979fb1231

    Chat with her, chance of fucking her is 0%.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-254e823b9423

    This one is dtf, but too far away.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-da5749da6771

    Chat with her, chance of fucking her is 0%, she is away in college to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-5918b1215d26

    Chat with her, chance of fucking her is 0%.

    Lots more to come to be continue, chat and make many many plans but at the end, nothing happen, some of these screw up was my fault tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape