Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 733 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7468

    Davika

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronocide  [View Original Post]
    Finally able to meet. She def more curvy than her pics but no complaint with that, she's well proportioned and sexy AF. Boobs are bigger than pics too: this boob man was happy. She's a pro, has the system down, wanted to do whatever I wanted but there's not enough time to do all I wanted to. Left with a big smile on my face and look forward to meeting her again.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/761834.htm
    Pics are accurate. She is older. I saw her during the lockdown while pickings were slim. I had an OK time.

  2. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Are there any MPs you would recommend? I'm on the younger side. So would prefer girls younger than 30. I also like skinny / spinner type girls. Thanks!
    If you want younger type there are a few sunflower always brings in young only problem is it's rushed service starting $$60. Pali has some nice looking young ones and hunnewell the last 2 would be my pick because I had a bad experience at sf anyway stay safe and good luck.

  3. #7466

    Mimi

    Hi all,

    Was wondering about this ad, it's not one of Jonathan's ad, at least it doesn't say so. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../12793738.html Anyone with some Intel with regards to Mimi? Any help would be appreciated, thank you all.

  4. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    I personally think you should go with massage parlor better service and quality than a lot of these indies just my opinion unless you can get in to see princess / Leia or amera banks they would be the only 2 I would spend that kind of money on stay safe and good luck.
    Are there any MPs you would recommend? I'm on the younger side. So would prefer girls younger than 30. I also like skinny / spinner type girls. Thanks!

  5. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    If you like tall haole white thin than AlexisNova is the bomb, dark hair, sexy looks like the girl on capital one credit card commercials who wuz marryd to Ben Affleck, and she's legit 6' tall, nice little bubble ass, perky small tits no sag at all, little bit pricey but dam was best Boto had in awhile. She leaving town but should be back soon. Super chill personality YMMV and hot actuion with some GFE action but not full on but who cares because she was one hottie fo shua! Boto when buss one big nut!

    Looks hotter in person. Try her you like her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/AlexisNova
    Ah you talking about Jennifer Garner, liked her Alias show in the early 2000's. Anyway for those interested, Alexis listed that she's looking to come back in mid October.

  6. #7463

    Sweet Sexy Davika

    Finally able to meet. She def more curvy than her pics but no complaint with that, she's well proportioned and sexy AF. Boobs are bigger than pics too: this boob man was happy. She's a pro, has the system down, wanted to do whatever I wanted but there's not enough time to do all I wanted to. Left with a big smile on my face and look forward to meeting her again.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/761834.htm

  7. #7462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    AlexisNova

    If you like tall haole white thin than AlexisNova is the bomb, dark hair, sexy looks like the girl on capital one credit card commercials who wuz marryd to Ben Affleck, and she's legit 6' tall, nice little bubble ass, perky small tits no sag at all, little bit pricey but dam was best Boto had in awhile. She leaving town but should be back soon. Super chill personality YMMV and hot actuion with some GFE action but not full on but who cares because she was one hottie fo shua! Boto when buss one big nut!

    Looks hotter in person. Try her you like her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/AlexisNova

  8. #7461
    Quote Originally Posted by PippItSniffer  [View Original Post]
    Any one try Lana Roses?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/lanaroses

    Wondering if she's legit and if pics are the same person?

    Hmu.

    PSniff.
    Pics are close enough. She's easygoing and pretty. No msog, and not GFE.

  9. #7460

    Lana Roses

    Quote Originally Posted by PippItSniffer  [View Original Post]
    Any one try Lana Roses?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/lanaroses

    Wondering if she's legit and if pics are the same person?

    Hmu.

    PSniff.
    Yup, I've seen her multiple times. The pic with blue thong is a real pic. The others are just cropped. She's really cool and down for anything.

  10. #7459

    Lana Sequoia?

    Anyone have any info about this one? https://tryst.link/escort/lanasequoia She's a little pricey and requires a deposit. I can't find any reviews on her anywhere. Any info would be much appreciated!

  11. #7458

    Mika Ozaki

    Quote Originally Posted by BenchWarmer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? She goes by the name Mika Ozaki but I'm pretty sure she's Thai.
    She was on the Tinderz a while back. Chatted a little but it didn't go far. Found her on IG and some posts are actually in Thai and Japanese so she may be hapa. Just a guess.

    Where did you find her? Is she a provider?

  12. #7457
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #7456
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #7455

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by BenchWarmer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? She goes by the name Mika Ozaki but I'm pretty sure she's Thai.
    She looks hot! I wouldn't mind sampling myself! For some odd reason she looks familiar. Wish I could figure out how or why.

  15. #7454

    Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by PippItSniffer  [View Original Post]
    Any one try Lana Roses?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/lanaroses

    Wondering if she's legit and if pics are the same person?

    Hmu.

    PSniff.
    The search function is your friend. Don't be scared to use it. GL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape