Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 40000
-
09-27-21 11:57 #25000Senior Member

Posts: 54Nice! Do you know who you had at Belmont?
Originally Posted by etaoin2003
[View Original Post]
Thinking of going back there in a week or two as I have always had.
Solid service there but it has been 2-3 years.
Used to have Lisa but no idea if she is still there.
-
09-27-21 00:41 #24999Senior Member

Posts: 50Wrs
Back in town for a few days since moving last year and seeing some decent reviews on west river in my old hood. Anyone specific for L2 or L3 why'll recommend?
TIA.
Cmd.
-
09-26-21 18:14 #24998Senior Member

Posts: 626Hey I sent you a two pm can you answer them? Also this picture is that also a real picture of Linda or Lisa? Or is this a completely different place?
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 17:59 #24997Senior Member

Posts: 272It's 150.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
The $ is secret code for 100.
-
09-26-21 17:24 #24996Senior Member

Posts: 304Not bad, I assume that $.5 included the 1 hr door fee?
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 11:47 #24995Senior Member

Posts: 48I don't know all the code and agree its dumb but my understanding is $5 means 500 and $. 5 means 50. I really hope you didn't spend 500.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 11:37 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 169SXL is still my #1
Been meeting with Juju for about half a year now. Her massage is really great on its own and she knows her stuff. She lets me massage her legs sometimes while she's massaging me. I've even gotten her naked on the table and oiled her up before fucking her a few times. Her head game is great too, I usually lay her down on her back and have her suck me while I massage her between her legs and dabble in some FIV.
-
09-26-21 07:29 #24993Senior Member

Posts: 75Bath
Now that MasajNow has shut down and Denise has moved away, is there any other place that offers a bath / Turkish bath? (Not just a regular table shower).
-
09-25-21 20:41 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 43Beijing Health Clinic
Went to BHC last night and pulled Linda, she's nice average on the scale as far as looks, communication ability was high. Menu is open, I made comments that got answered with "really? Okay" or "tip me good baby" she is accommodating so be nice. I got a really good L1, freedom to roam and another thing that I forgot the lingo for LOL. But yeah I would repeat and recommend. I did 40 for 30 min and 65. Be good and be safe out there.
-
09-25-21 14:42 #24991Senior Member

Posts: 166Yeah same girl different locations and phone numbers. I've hit it a couple times. Ok for a quick visit. Got to keep her moving so she don't do that sleepy BS. She is quite thin. Others on here said there were other girls but yet to find the others. Always Angela answering. I think some folks on here were bullshitting and perhaps promoting variety to get customers. I have walked away when she answers the door at times. When she gets around to texting back if its Princeton or 24th you will know its her.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 14:38 #24990Senior Member

Posts: 83Old gal at Beijing
She was at Beijing on 30th when I was there. Her BJ was was terrific. I'm still hard now. LOL. The price was right but like I said she was a little older but loved sucking cock like it was her last meal.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 14:34 #24989Senior Member

Posts: 808These abbreviations have to stop. What does $5 mean? Come on, saying I paid $1, $100,$1000, $$ 50, $0. 01 or a box of McDonalds chicken nuggets is the same, the crime is giving something of value for sex.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 13:57 #24988Regular Member

Posts: 19Belmont
I forget who recommended Belmont but I enjoyed my visit. I came with a nipple in my mouth and my fingers between legs (otc). 70 for hour, left 50 tip. Would repeat.
-
09-25-21 09:34 #24987Senior Member

Posts: 135Better than a lot of other places. $5 IMHO do a 1/2 hr and it's just as fun.
Originally Posted by IggyD
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 08:28 #24986Senior Member

Posts: 304What was the damage for your extra adventure.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





