Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15529

    WOW!! They just keep getting nuttier and nuttier.

    Check this one out. This one has eaten way to many "PayDay" bars.

    I couldn't handle reading the whole thing. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/199906139006 .

  2. #15528
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    My friend Emma is looking to meet a few people. She does post on occasion. But, not very often. Not really GFE. But, she is very fun 1. 5 hh. Hot body good attitude. Pm me if you are looking to see her today I'll give you the number.
    I've given numbers to everyone that asked with post history. No more numbers today. Hope you guys have fun.

  3. #15527

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    My friend Emma is looking to meet a few people. She does post on occasion. But, not very often. Not really GFE. But, she is very fun 1. 5 hh. Hot body good attitude. Pm me if you are looking to see her today I'll give you the number.
    Morning mr Smith. Great name BTW.

    If your Emma happens to be the petite 110 lb small boob pretty type?? May I have her #?

  4. #15526

    Emma

    My friend Emma is looking to meet a few people. She does post on occasion. But, not very often. Not really GFE. But, she is very fun 1. 5 hh. Hot body good attitude. Pm me if you are looking to see her today I'll give you the number.

  5. #15525

    Super models

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    I had the same sort of experience as you. Tried an Eros girl, touring Latina chick that didn't speak English. Showed up to find a decent body although a little more artificial than I like. No makeup and piss poor service. Read some more reviews and it seems these Latinas tend to be really shitty service and not worth the squeeze IMO. You nut for sure, but you leave feeling like you've been had. When you're paying for upscale, at least for me, the goal is to leave feeling great. In my experience, when there's no effort from the chick / shitty attitude, I could give a fuck about her looks. I'm not going to pay top dollar to get disrespected and interact to what basically amounts to a fake blow up sex doll.
    I've had great sessions with less than average looks, they seem to try harder to make up for the looks. I will take effort any time.

  6. #15524
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    You said Sammie was on sa? What is sa?
    Seeking Arrangement.

  7. #15523
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    She used to be West Allis Amy and worked out of a house off of 90 somthing and Greenfield (behind the credit union).

    Take a look at post 14179 for a rip off report.
    She also works out of the notel by Mayfair. Why'all know which one.

  8. #15522

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I feel like this one has been discussed before, but it's tough to search with no name. Anyone? The available anywhere and wide open menu listed have me very skeptical.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...1/720617821756

    HS.
    She was worth 60 but no more dead fish.

    5 minutes cum for me baby. When I came she was off the bed in 2. 5 seconds and.

    Was on the phone for the next person.

    Didn't even look at me again and I said goodbye and she went ya k.

    Get what ya pay for.

    She had this neon red light around the tv in the hotel room.

  9. #15521

    Sammie love

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    She also has current reviews and valid contact info on TER. Also contact info on the monkey site. Also valid contact info on this old ad https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/091701022925.
    You said Sammie was on sa? What is sa?

  10. #15520

    Let me take care of you outs and cd

    Saw her ad on Stg back around the beginning of September and tried to set up a meet. She's extremely hard to get a hold of and when she finally replied she told me she was in Waukesha but couldn't do outcalls due to a broken truck. Haven't heard from here since so I was wondering if any of you had info on her by any chance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/681587766143

  11. #15519
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Sammilove is currently on SA.
    She also has current reviews and valid contact info on TER. Also contact info on the monkey site. Also valid contact info on this old ad https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/091701022925.

  12. #15518

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pop up on STG and messaged her. She got back to me right away. Easy communication, nice girl, baby damage on stomach and tits, but pretty fun and seemed to enjoy things. Really seemed to enjoy daty. Pictures are her, but she didn't have much makeup on like in the pics. Really nice clean and tasty pussy. If you treat her nice she is a lot of fun. Only real negative was the strong cigarette smoke smell in the apartment.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/608150839443
    She used to be West Allis Amy and worked out of a house off of 90 somthing and Greenfield (behind the credit union).

    Take a look at post 14179 for a rip off report.

  13. #15517

    Sammi love

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard how OO Jess is doing? Wendy Redd? Sammilove, etc etc.
    Sammilove is currently on SA.

  14. #15516

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    I think that is the ad that Angel the SW from National Ave posts. You may want to check out reviews in SW reports.
    That's not angel. She's super skinny now and wasn't the girl here. Stay away from angel for sure.

  15. #15515
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    I had the same sort of experience as you. Tried an Eros girl, touring Latina chick that didn't speak English. Showed up to find a decent body although a little more artificial than I like. No makeup and piss poor service. Read some more reviews and it seems these Latinas tend to be really shitty service and not worth the squeeze IMO. You nut for sure, but you leave feeling like you've been had. When you're paying for upscale, at least for me, the goal is to leave feeling great. In my experience, when there's no effort from the chick / shitty attitude, I could give a fuck about her looks. I'm not going to pay top dollar to get disrespected and interact to what basically amounts to a fake blow up sex doll.
    On a similar side note, ever notice how the AMPs always use airbrushed photos of those lovely 10/10 Asian glamour models? Years ago, I was in San Diego and had a FS session with one of those types. She laid on the floor like an absolute dead fish, gazing off towards the wall. I've had plates of sashimi in front of me that displayed more enthusiasm. Even to this day, I still feel like shit over it. I finished early out of obligation. Never again. If the vibe is not there, I simply walk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape