Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 24053
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14093

    Yari substitute

    For those of you who have enjoyed Yari, is there another provider of similar quality you recommend while Yari is out of the area?

  2. #14092

    Mariko #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Heme9  [View Original Post]
    My first time seeing Mariko but I believe she rotated through this area in the past. If you're familiar with MP, you know about the uncle (not as old as I thought) leading you to her room. He did sprayed me down with disinfectant and gave me a cold mini bottle of water. Mariko is a gorgeous spinner who greeted me in night gown. English limited but no issue with communication. Blue toast and hot shower. She cleaned every of nooks and crannies so I was anticipating good things. Gave a preview BJ in the shower and the action started on the bed. I was really tired that day so I let her take the lead, and she did not disappoint. DFK followed by gentle kisses from head to toes. I reached out to caress her face and to my surprising she started sucking on my fingers and that was so hot. At the same time my other hand was down playing with her wet kitty. Then 69 and below average BBJ (as expected) but it didn't bother me too much. The best part is she paid close attention to areas below junior, switching between that and the BBJ and eventually ended with rimming. Then she threw on cover and hopped on for CG. Finished in mish. Then another clean up BBJ. Wish I weren't too tired at the time, or I would enjoy it a lot more. She cleaned me up nicely afterwards and left exhausted but happy.
    The pics of this Mariko are different from Mariko who was here in May. I asked the handler if it's the same girl and he said no, it's a new one. Mariko is such a common Japanese name. Good to hear, however, that the new Mariko may be up to par with the old one! Thanks for the review.

  3. #14091
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Mariko MP

    My first time seeing Mariko but I believe she rotated through this area in the past. If you're familiar with MP, you know about the uncle (not as old as I thought) leading you to her room. He did sprayed me down with disinfectant and gave me a cold mini bottle of water. Mariko is a gorgeous spinner who greeted me in night gown. English limited but no issue with communication. Blue toast and hot shower. She cleaned every of nooks and crannies so I was anticipating good things. Gave a preview BJ in the shower and the action started on the bed. I was really tired that day so I let her take the lead, and she did not disappoint. DFK followed by gentle kisses from head to toes. I reached out to caress her face and to my surprising she started sucking on my fingers and that was so hot. At the same time my other hand was down playing with her wet kitty. Then 69 and below average BBJ (as expected) but it didn't bother me too much. The best part is she paid close attention to areas below junior, switching between that and the BBJ and eventually ended with rimming. Then she threw on cover and hopped on for CG. Finished in mish. Then another clean up BBJ. Wish I weren't too tired at the time, or I would enjoy it a lot more. She cleaned me up nicely afterwards and left exhausted but happy.

  4. #14090
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Ad says BBJ CIM.
    Remember that for these ACS ads, just because a service is listed in the ad doesn't mean the provider will give it.

  5. #14089
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/spr.../12870200.html

    Gentlemen I'd like to introduce cherry she's part of the lineup in Springfield. She is Tina's counterpart so if you want to see her you have to ask the handler by name. She was really cute. Long black hair, spinner body, nice b cups with perky nipples. She has nice art on her stomach. She was fun, standard service CBJ and cfs. Extras may be available but YMMV. I didn't ask for any. She speaks no English so a translator is your friend. She was very polite. Give her a try if you're looking for a no nonsense session with a cute Chinese spinner. Not sure how long she is here so get your bids in before she leaves.
    Ad says BBJ CIM.

  6. #14088

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    $320 H. That is a Joyce dream + 40%.

    These dreams are not commodities. Some prefer Wegmans, some Balducci's, some Costco.
    I guess I've been grandfathered in 'cause I'm not coughing up anything like that.

  7. #14087

    Half vs hour

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    $320 H. That is a Joyce dream + 40%.

    These dreams are not commodities. Some prefer Wegmans, some Balducci's, some Costco.
    I pretty much expect to go 200 these days. So it doesn't really matter if the stated time is half or one hour, I can't do anything in an hour that isn't finished in half an hour so it's the same Bang for the buck. But I do like to see a deal for example someone advertising half an hour for 150 or 170. I know of one girl that doesn't really state a time she just says this is what it is for the act.

    I have an AMP I go to in Pennsylvania where I get a very nice hour of pampering with everything, and all in 170 house and tip.

  8. #14086

    Opps

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I am not saying a rolls Royce is overpriced. I am saying it is out of my price range. $2 oo HH $300 H.
    $320 H. That is a Joyce dream + 40%.

    These dreams are not commodities. Some prefer Wegmans, some Balducci's, some Costco.

  9. #14085

    Rolls Royce

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCg  [View Original Post]
    I have never found GFE with BBBJ with a hot Asian chick incall for less than her 200 price tag. What am I missing? How is she out of any reasonable range by a lot?

    No insult intended! Just wondering if there is an entire $100 GFE market I am missing out on.
    I am not saying a rolls Royce is overpriced. I am saying it is out of my price range. $2 oo HH $300 H.

  10. #14084

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Are you not paying 1. 6 for a HHR with Joyce? 0. 4 more is nothing for GFE with a much younger girl.
    Point well taken.

    That said.

    I have never done a hh with Joyce. H only.

  11. #14083

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/67299383

    Any visits to this lady?

    I went to meet a few months back but I ended up not connecting at the last minute. I thought she was fake. Yet she still posts.

    She advertises Greek play. Any help?
    She's legit and not fake. Pics are a bit deceiving as far as looks go. She's ok overall but rushes the visit quite a bit and tries to upsell on everything. Greek is available for very little extra.

  12. #14082

    Caressa

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/caressa-...ngton-dc-69691#erotic.

    Is she still around. Been a few years since I've seen her.

  13. #14081

    Cherry bomb

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/spr.../12870200.html

    Gentlemen I'd like to introduce cherry she's part of the lineup in Springfield. She is Tina's counterpart so if you want to see her you have to ask the handler by name. She was really cute. Long black hair, spinner body, nice b cups with perky nipples. She has nice art on her stomach. She was fun, standard service CBJ and cfs. Extras may be available but YMMV. I didn't ask for any. She speaks no English so a translator is your friend. She was very polite. Give her a try if you're looking for a no nonsense session with a cute Chinese spinner. Not sure how long she is here so get your bids in before she leaves.

  14. #14080

    Any information

    I really want to try this one, but I'm always hesitant with new providers. Anybody got some Intel?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1949500

  15. #14079
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers;5551374[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/67299383[/URL]

    Any visits to this lady?

    I went to meet a few months back but I ended up not connecting at the last minute. I thought she was fake. Yet she still posts.

    She advertises Greek play. Any help?
    Quick use of the Search Thread button will provide this review (post #13686). I didn't realize Greek was on the menu. She had just picked up a kitten that week, so if any of you have allergies, keep that in mind.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5473121#post5473121.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape